It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Designs Wonder Machine From Dream

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Troy Hurtubise had the same dream 3 times. After the 3rd dream, he built "Angel Light," (www.americanantigravity.com...) a machine that can see through walls and most materials, including lead. Universities, corporations, and governments, according to a report in 'Bay Today' have expressed interest in his invention. Motorola Inc. for example has set its sights on emerging technology that could allow first responders and Special Forces to see through building walls, the Washington Technology Web site reports. Camero Inc., an Israeli firm founded by technology and intelligence veterans, recieved $5 million from Motorola and other investors to develope portable imaging radar that uses ultra-wideband technology to create a 3-D picture of objects that are concealed by walls or other barriers. Angel Light can do these things and more. Tests indicated that it can image objects that have been made invisible by stealth technology!

Three units make up the Angel Light, including black, white, red, and flourescent light sources, as well as seven industrial lasers, optical glass, a microwave unit and plasma intermixed with carbon dioxide, plasma light rods, CO2 charges, industrial magnets, 108 mirrors, 8 ionization cells, industrial lights, and other components. Troy dreamed the Angel Light would be able to see through walls with window-like efficiency, and then built it with no blueprints, drawings, or schematics!!

Hurtubise said he could see into the garbage behind his lab wall, and could read the license plate on his wifes car and even see the salt on it. He continued testing the light on other materials and discovered it could also see through other metals including steel, tin, and titanium and, unlike superman, lead. The beam also penetrated ceramic and wood. Then he put his hand in the light beam. "I could see my blood vessels, muscles, everything, like id taken an Exacto knife, cut my skin and peeled it back," Hurtubise said. Soon after, he discovered the Angel Light had devilish side effects. He lost feeling in the finger of the exposed hand. And all this from a dream that reoccured 3 nights in a row!!

More websites on this topic:

Wikipedia - en.wikipedia.org...

North Bay News - www.baytoday.ca...

Project Grizzly Bear Proof Suit Documentary - www.imdb.com...

====
Mod Edit: Added 'ex' tags
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/18/2009 by Badge01]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
this is really amazing

Mod Note: One Line Post - Please Review This Link

[edit on 24-8-2007 by lombozo]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Simply remarkable!
Although Americanantigravity has the likes of John Hutchison which the term "hutchison effect" came from. A lot of people think that his work is all hoaxed, I don't however. Call me gullible but I believe that this invention actually does what he is claiming. The simple fact that he didnt use blueprints and recalled the invention from a reoccuring dream is fascinating to say the least.

Great find!

I wonder I you could turn this toward the sky and see invisable UFO's. That would be bad new for the clever martians. Mwahh HAHAHAHAH!!

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
When he says that he put his hand into the beam and he could see everything (bones etc) he makes it sound like that's with his naked eye. Isn't he using some sort of imaging equipment?

Also this is the dude who wants to fight bears in home made protection, so maybe he should work with someone a little less ermm.... INSANE.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
This is truly an amazing story, but it's not a new idea.

This guy's got so much luck that he was chosen to build this thing. It's really amazing.

Can we get some pics up of the machine or is it going to dissapear in the secret cabinet that says "TOP SECRET"?

I sure hope not. This is great material to search houses after earthquakes or hurricanes.

Damn we live in great times!

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Mind blowing technology isn't it. Just think what the future of this thing will be, all those possibilities. Detecting cancer, bloodclots and other afflictions anywhere in the body... wow.

This thing could eventually become smaller and portable, maybe even briefcase sized or smaller. Remember the first computers were twice the size of a refrigerator.

Imagine the military edge this will eventually bring to whatever country perfects it, no more going around blind corners, just point the beam and see everything that's there.

And what if some day this technology can be used to locate trapped miners such as in the Utah instance. No more wasting precious days of time drilling holes on a prayer you'll find something.

The world, she is a changing.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This technology won't be used to detect trapped people or look trough walls.

The bad side effect is what will attract financiers to it and it WILL be weaponised.

The beam can disable everything electronic by just shining on it, it can kill people by just shining on it.

At the most basic level, its a working and relatively cheap, focussed microwave beam weapon. Something the US and all other military's have been looking for, for quite some time.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Just imagine what an intrusive police state could do with these handy little xray vision toys!! See thru your walls to make sure you don't have any ' forbidden substances ' or to insure that you don't have too many people in a motel room..or to see what you and your wife are doing at night..NO privacy left for anyone when the govt. get their dirty hands on anything that can be used against us.

I cannot imagine that the powers that be would use it for our benefit; it will be swept up into some black project budget somewhere and be used to keep us even more under tabs. Orwellian treachery as close as a flashlight ..amazing. I do NOT trust any government agency to ever do the right thing and being in private hands means nothing as most private hands are nothing more than appendages of some govt. sponsored and paid for project.

Paranoid? Maybe. But I would rather assume the worst from the govt. and be less likley to be disappointed than to believe that they will do the right thing and be shocked!!

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

I agree. After the initial wows, we´ll find our selves on the short end...

We have a home, with four walls and a couple of windows (with curtains) for a reason. But it looks like we may not have that for much longer. (The privacy of our own home.)

But for this man to have a dream, and actually build (sucessfuly) the thing he dreamed about is really amazing. Our minds are more powerful then we ourselves realize.

Frontkjemper

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I think we would all like to see positive uses for this technology (medical, lifesaving etc..) but I agree that it will in the end be misused - isnt ALL technology to some degree misused? - but what I would REALLY like to see is for it to explain some mysteries, ie under the sphynx, giza, loch ness, ogopogo etc... its been almost 3 years since its inception so I guess only time will tell...

Im highly interested in the feedback from yall on this, what do you guys think would be GOOD uses for this? Since all new technology always finds a way to surprise us all with its 'unforseen applications'.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Now THAT surprises me, no one can find a positive use for this that is unforseen, only negative or none at all? lol

I thought this was ATS, Land of The Wise, People of the Future, Heralds of The Age, Banishers of Ignorance...

Im seriously laughing out loud here. lol

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
As long as microwave damage is done by the devices beam, it has no good uses, since most good uses would mean pointing it in the general direction of a person to see this person or inside this person, looking trough an obstacle.

Since pointing this beam at anything living and anything electronic causes damage, it can't be used for good, only bad.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Nice find Grock

Saw it all in a dream and then built it huh? Sounds like he gets his inspiration from the same sources as Tesla.
I have to agree with eyewitness86 and thematrix. As much as we would want to put this to good use for the benefit of society , I doubt that will ever be the case. Sad isn't it?

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I won't be too sure of that, highfreq.

I think it'll be revolutionary and it'll change a couple o' things.

This device emits high radiation so they'll probably find a way to reduce this to a acceptable level so it can be used on a reduced level.

The military will probably be the first to use it, sinds they spend allot of time fighting in the suburbs. They cant check every single hole and room there is. There is always another spot where the so called "terrorists" can hide.

So these kind of devices wich you might see in sci-fi movies are extremely handy for the "freedom"(
) fighters.

[edit on 26-8-2007 by PureET]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by PureET

I hope your right PureET. On the battlefield this could revolutionize the way we fight and collect intlligence. But on the home front I can see this technology being misused. say good bye to privacy as we know it. But then again in this case I sincerely hope your right and I'm wrong

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by highfreq
reply to post by PureET

I hope your right PureET. On the battlefield this could revolutionize the way we fight and collect intlligence. But on the home front I can see this technology being misused. say good bye to privacy as we know it. But then again in this case I sincerely hope your right and I'm wrong

No you are right also,

I stated the military to be the first tu use this kind of equipment.

Other will follow, and as you stated it will break our privacy forgood.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I find it interesting that he doesn't name any of the people who supposedly witnessed the contraption in action before he allegedly dismantled it.

I also find interesting that it could see through walls -- and even lead -- but, when he turned it on his hand, it could only penetrate his skin and show his muscles and blood vessels.

I mean, think about this, folks. Angel Light sees right through his lab wall and into his garage where it then stops and reflects back to him his wife's car and license plate.

Since it supposedly can "see through" lead, tin, aluminum, titanium and all these other metals, what strange metal are our license plates made of?

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
"I mean, think about this, folks. Angel Light sees right through his lab wall and into his garage where it then stops and reflects back to him his wife's car and license plate.

Since it supposedly can "see through" lead, tin, aluminum, titanium and all these other metals, what strange metal are our license plates made of? "

You are basing your assumption on the premise that it cant be controlled as to how far it goes.

"Since pointing this beam at anything living and anything electronic causes damage, it can't be used for good, only bad."

This is based upon 2 assumptions.
A) that actual damage occurs (temporary loss of sensation may not necessarily be damage)

B) that only biological aspects can be considered good.

I appreciate the input, but I think you may not be thinking 'outside the box'.

I can think of at least one positive application. Security. Airports, Embassies, HQ's etc...

another could be as a diagnostic tool for large machinery that could be difficult to get deeply into (the space shuttle for example).

BTW it is my personal belief that the military is ALREADY using this technology...

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hi I'm new and his is my first post. I would like to say Nicola Tesla also had visions or dreams about his inventions before making them. It's clear we are being moved along in science in technology at their pace and you know who they are. This sounds to me to be more of an electromagnetic beam weapon of some sort. Being able to focus EMP energy at a single location would interest the military more then anyone else.

I've had dreams of inventions myself but living under the poverty line prevents me from developing anything. If I had a invention that I thought would be used in a destructive manner I would not invent it. I would weight the options. Take the helicopter as an example. I believe the helicopter has saved more lives then it has taken.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS cloakndagger.

When I first heard of this story it reminded me exactly of Tesla (alot of his inventions, possibly all of them, came to him complete and in dreams and visions). I find it truelly remarkable that people are capable of these types of abilities. To dream something simple or to dream something involving ones own life is entirely understandable, but to dream complex machinary that WORKS, now thats impressive!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join