It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Bush Commercials

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Here are some great anti Bush campaign commercials. They are really good, espicially the one with the kids acting as president. They have low and high bandwidth options.

www.bushin30seconds.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Damn, Quicktime again?! Media Player is the answer, people!.Good to see people are campaigning against him. Bush and the republicans really blow.

[Edited on 25-11-1989 by Monk]

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Couldn't agree with you more.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monk
Damn, Quicktime again?! Media Player is the answer, people!.Good to see people are campaigning against him. Bush and the republicans really blow.

they are not campaingning agnsit anything. they are just whining. QUIT YER BITCHING, GET OFF YOUR ASS AND START A #ING REVOLUTION

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

they are not campaingning agnsit anything. they are just whining. QUIT YER BITCHING, GET OFF YOUR ASS AND START A #ING REVOLUTION

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

thank you fro proving my point jake

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

HAHA. That's a great one. The Dems need to be more creative if they want to persuade the public to go their way.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I love the Dem seal!

very funny!

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Did you geniuses actually watch the ads? :shk:

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
Did you geniuses actually watch the ads? :shk:

Yes, I watched every ad.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I guess it doesn't matter which way the point is made, republicans still won't get it.

top topics

join