It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudolph Giuliani/Fire Fighter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
There was a recent thread on here which I’ll post below regarding an account from a New York fireman during 9/11.

www.abovetopsecret.com

In the video he states that he has no respect for Mayor Rudolph Giuliani and seems adamant 9/11 was an inside job. I was shocked to hear him say that he had no respect for then Mayor Rudolph Giuliani. I thought he was well revered especially throughout New York.

Are these views up held by many New Yorkers, especially the fire fighters, furthermore do many fire fighters in New York believe 9/11 was an inside job?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Well they blame him for the lack of working radios and other critical failures that cost the lives of 121 fire fighters...

bravenewfilms.org...

"The fundamental lack of respect that Giuliani showed our FDNY members is unforgivable [...]. Our disdain for him is not about issues or a disputed contract, it is about a visceral, personal affront to the fallen, to our union and, indeed, to every one of us who has ever risked our lives by going into a burning building to save lives and property."

Firefighters union letter to Rudolph Giuliani

Also New York firefighters, and police, are on a gag order, that's why we don't hear too much from them. They have too much to lose by speaking out.

“It’s amazing how many people are afraid to talk for fear of retaliation or losing their jobs,” said Isaac, regarding the FBI gag order placed on law enforcement and fire department officials, preventing them from openly talking about any inside knowledge of 9-11.

From the same article...

NEW YORK CITY, N.Y.—On the morning of Sept. 11, 2005, New York City auxiliary fire lieutenant Paul Isaac Jr. asserted, yet again, that 9-11 was an inside job. “I know 9-11 was an inside job. The police know it’s an inside job; and the firemen know it too,” said Isaac.

Source

As far as New Yorkers go...(this was 2005 btw)

66% of New Yorkers want the 911 investigation re-opened and 49% believe government VIP's knew ahead of time and did nothing to stop it.

Source

If the government has nothing to hide why the gag orders?

I'll let you come to your own conclusion...

[edit on 23/8/2007 by ANOK]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Thats a very good point why eh! They only tarnish themseleves further for doing this. I wonder when more police, firefighters ect will start coming out of the woodwork?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
^

Maybe when bush is out of office and the gag orders are lifted?

Just guessing, but we can hope...

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Actually he's not as well-liked as you would think. He had an affair while in office and diverted a lot of money from rural New York into NYC, so especially outside of NYC he isn't the most popular person.

new topics

top topics

join