It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you think any celebrities/entertainers frequent ATS?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I was thinking about putting this on Board Questions but i dunno if the mods would like that too much, so i decided to put it on BTS. It kinda sucks that 90% of ATS users don't even go on BTS. Anyway, i was gonna have a post... celebrities/entertainers show yourselves!!! You guys think that would be interesting?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I wouldnt think it impossible but even if a star showed thier picture you couldn't necessarily take it for truth because people can put whatever they want in there avatars or in a post within the rules of course, can't forget about those rules now can we. Anyway how would one prove it? I'm talking to you now but for all I know you could be Dr.Kevorkian.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
lol , i'm sure at least a couple have visited the site before

as far as them actually posting, well maybe but i doubt any of them would actually ever show themselves or step into the limelight

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I'm Trent Reznor, hi.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Well I am an entertainer - for the most part - and i frequent ATS

Oh i am sure there must have been the odd one popping in to have a read but whether they register is probably a different question. I would also venture to say that if they did register they wouldn't make it known that they have and who they are. they would have to spend ALL their points on making their U2U inbox bigger!!

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I guess someone remotely famous must have at least visited this site, there may even be a couple registered... but I doubt they'll show their faces :p

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Well, Charlie Sheen believes that 9/11 was an inside job. I´m sure he probably cruises AboveTopSecret on a daily bases.
He needs to get his knowledge from somewhere!

So if you´re out there Mr. Sheen, BIG fan!

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Are you kidding me? You mean you didn't know one of the Super Mods is really Christian Slater? No kidding. Check the avatars.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well, how famous does someone have to be to count in this thread? Like, TV and movie famous or published famous? National or international recognition?

I ask because I have some small notoriety for some FRPGs I wrote in the 1980's that are mostly out of print in the US but are still very big in Europe, especially France.

Here
is a link to show the American printings.

I'm under 1986 in Italian Wiki.

Here I'm mentioned in French Wiki.

So am I a celebrity then?

And for the love of FSM please DO NOT use my real name on the board. I have a cyberstalker who has not managed to find me yet, and I hope to keep it that way. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
So am I a celebrity then?

I don't know, but I for one am terribly impressed by anyone who can do anything creative like that. So if you want to be a celebrity, I'll back you. Personally, I value anonymity as much as anything. It would take a guarantee of some serious dinero for me to give that up.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
For FSM's sake i was taking about celebrities people actually care about!!!

im j.k MM

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Well, it's your thread, hikix, so you get to set the bar. But waaaaaaaaaaah! As Lys would say, somebody call the whaaaaaaaambulance. I'm crushed. Seriously I'm only 1/8" thick right now, I'm so crushed.

Excuse me while I go pout in a very small space, seeing how I'm crushed and all. :w:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
What? Quit looking at me like that, I'm not Vladimir Putin! I swear!

I'm sure there are a few who've visited ATS, and I would'nt be surprised if there's one registered.

If they wanted to prove they were members, they could do something on TV to show it,
or you know just wear an ATS shirt or something.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Having something with ATS or BTS via shirt or bumper sticker on a wall during a show would be a good acknowledgement from a celeb.

The Opie and Anthony radio show make good use of WOW stickers and several shows that have commedians that come on their show wear them in their shows.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Are there "famous people" on ATS? The answer is yes! And I bet most, if not all of them, prefer to stay anonymous...

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Oh yes. I know of a couple of brothers who are television and movie stars and they post here.
Very high profile and quite famous!!!
Very much into conspiracies and the reason i know is because they said so on a syndicated radio show.

You know who you are, and i think you are both charming!!!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Oh yes. I know of a couple of brothers who are television and movie stars and they post here.

Dick and Jerry Van Dyke post here? That's pretty cool. Big props to my midwest homies! I was a big "My Mother the Car" fan.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Perhaps she means Charlie Sheen and Emilio Estevez, if so, DAMN baby you are both hot.Sorry, but I'm Partial to Emilio though.I love his laugh.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I am I am! In my own cute little world anyways....

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Everyone had to know this can only lead to rampant speculation. Right? So let's commence-

The Four Step Brothers? No, not really brothers.
The Righteous Brothers? See above.
The Doobie Brothers? Ditto.
The Mills Brothers? Too dead.
The Ritz Brothers? See immediately above.
The Marx Brothers? Ditto.
The Baldwin Brothers? Maybe one.
The Osmonds? No movie fame.
The Jacksons? See above.
The Carradine Brothers? Now we're getting somewhere.
Bill and Brian Doyle Murray? Hmmmm.
The Wayans Brothers? Could be closer.
The Quaid Brothers? ...and closer.
Charlie and Emilio? Seems most likely, I think.

Any other likely candidates?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join