It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How far would you go for "disclosure"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
My question is this: How far would you go to know everything? Would you be willing to die if it guaranteed before your death you would know the truth. If you had an opportunity to know everything beyond a shadow of a doubt concerning all information to be “disclosed” but had to forfeit your life afterward…would you?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
After all the information is disclosed, would I be allowed to pass this information on to others before my death? This reminds me of Bill Cooper, I do believe he knew that eventually he would get murdered because of the information he was giving to the public. I'm not sure how far I would actually go, but one thing I do know is that all of us here on ATS would not be here if we were not actually looking for the truth. I think by us all telling our stories and posting the things that we find on other sites is very useful in getting to the truth. We may never know, but at least we do know that alot of things are covered up and we can discuss them here.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The truth has already been disclosed, the only thing left to do is for those who are sitting on the fence or on the skeptical side of it to accept it.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
If you had an opportunity to know everything concerning all information to be “disclosed” but had to forfeit your life afterward…would you?

Absolutely not. The whole time you were getting this information, there would be a tiny voice in the back of your head saying 'They're BSing me'. How would you ever know for sure that this info was not dis info. You'd never get chance to cross reference any of this information as you are about to be snuffed out.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm far more interested in how far you would go personally. Given that almost every post of yours makes fun of "UFO Nuts", just how much of this thread is a point-grabbing hypothetical intellectual exercise, or do you genuinely sincerely believe that there is a case for *something* to be disclosed? And if so, how far would YOU go to disclose what you believe to be the truth?

If you want my personal opinion, I don't think humans would be able to achieve disclosure by words alone. There is too much at stake for the Illuminati / military industrial complex to give up - namely fossil fuels - and the only 'disclosure' will only come from the ET themselves.

And before you brand me another UFO nut with crazy beliefs off-the-scale of reality, I am merely being hypothetical - just as you are, right?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
There is no way you could know that what you were being told was the truth. If there was a way to know and I was promised that the end of your life didn't mean 'the end' then I would consider it.. but i wouldn't go through with it. I've got too much to live for. Don't go until your times up!

[edit on 22-8-2007 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
I'm far more interested in how far you would go personally. Given that almost every post of yours makes fun of "UFO Nuts", just how much of this thread is a point-grabbing hypothetical intellectual exercise, or do you genuinely sincerely believe that there is a case for *something* to be disclosed? And if so, how far would YOU go to disclose what you believe to be the truth?

First off, having common sense is not making fun of ufo nuts. Second, I believe there is a lot to know (and even believe in aliens and ufo's) however if you have read my posts as you stated you would know I believe there is nothing substantial to disclose (other than blurry pictures, fuzzy video, and useless eyewitness testimony, the same thin you get on the internet every damn day)

So I would not be willing to go very far to push something I don't believe is substantial enough to shed light on this whole hobby.

If you want my personal opinion, I don't think humans would be able to achieve disclosure by words alone. There is too much at stake for the Illuminati / military industrial complex to give up - namely fossil fuels - and the only 'disclosure' will only come from the ET themselves.

I do not believe in some all powerful, secret cabal capable of containing such powerful information, but it is fun to imagine. Because, on the other hand if there is no group holding on to such a powerful secret it takes the air out of the room pretty quick and makes this pretty boring I would imagine.

And before you brand me another UFO nut with crazy beliefs off-the-scale of reality, I am merely being hypothetical - just as you are, right?

We ALL have crazy beliefs. Many of you would call my insistence on evidence crazy when you already "know" the "truth". The truth is....none of us are right and no one here really knows crap about anything.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I would give my life for the release of ET technology that could provide a better world for the generations following us. My children, your children and the following 25000 generations.

What is dying, when you understand that death is just a passage.
When this body expires, you move on to something else. Simple as that.
ETD.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
My question is this: How far would you go to know everything?

Only as far as the facts lead.

Would you be willing to die if it guaranteed before your death you would know the truth.

It would be worth the sacrifice only if one could inform enough people of that truth who would not die to make that truth available to the community at large.

If you had an opportunity to know everything beyond a shadow of a doubt concerning all information to be “disclosed” but had to forfeit your life afterward…would you?

Only if I had the opportunity to sew the seeds of destruction for those who would cause my death by forfeiture - those who would hold truth as hostage.

Death is less of a "perceived-threat" as one ages - everybody dies; at least once. It's just a matter of "when" and how comfortable the passing.

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
O.K. I understand learning the truth and then getting killed for it would defeat the purpose, but I would think that there are some that want to know so badly that would not dissuade them.....

I don't want to know that bad, lol. I also don't believe there s enough truth in one spot worth dying for. It would disappointing to die for a bunch of blurry photos. The truth may be out there, but sadly I think that no one knows it.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

No me personally I wouldnt give my life up for the ultimate answers. As that sounds like a very mean trick a genie would pull..
Im just happy doing my thing day to day. Ignorance truely is bliss, and if you are an elite, or mason who seeks such things, then what good would that knowledge do you dead?

Thus, I would rather live a happy go lucky life, of being a slave to the prison I cant taste, touch or see!

I know when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious!" -Siphore-

[edit on 22-8-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
IgnoreTheFacts,
I appreciate your responses. I also believe none of us know the real story - skeptics and believers alike.. but boy there are some thought-provoking films around the internet - have you seen the 'Zeitgeist' movie? You can download it from the 'Resources & Uploads' section of ATS. It really does make one aware that the world is not as black and white as it once appeared to be. That's not paranoia talking, it's common sense. It's not beyond the realms of reality to consider that there is a possibility of secrecy / deception on a grand scale. Face it, we all lie on a daily basis to cover things up that we don't want others to know - it's a part of the human condition. Why is it unrealistic to expect a deception on a grand scale over many millenia? Zeitgeist proves that it's gone on since the beginning of time itself - religion being the biggest metaphorical con of them all.

Did you ever watch the full Disclosure Project National Press Club video? You won't see any blurry pictures, fuzzy videos; sorry, you'll only see a bunch of talking heads. But the witnesses and testimonials were indeed credible. Compelling. Amazing stories. But alas there are only 2 ways disclosure can happen - either up to yourself (personal disclosure based on your own research and experiences), or up to ET themselves to land on the White House lawn. Many of us will be waiting a long time for either scenario to happen. It's not worth giving up your life for it. If it happens, it happens!

[edit on 22-8-2007 by RiotComing]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Who would want to die after being told that german scientists(creators of foo fighters and single wing triangle like crafts) devolped a vehicle(after being forced to join the USA) that crashed in roswell, and later led to the current types of various craft. Russia(our cold war enemy) had many encounters with these "ships" poking about near thier nuclear facilities and even shutting them down for short periods. There are hundreds of things that point to the US being greedy with tech after we let nuclear power slip into other countrys hands. The behavior of these crafts are too human and spy like in nature to belive some advanced alien race has come for a visit. I would really not want to die to hear crap like that.

top topics

join