It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunt the Antichrist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Have you all seen the movie The Order? The part in the film about getting a dried blood sample of Christ for his DNA? Maybe you could get a sample from the Shroud of Turin. Maybe the next Anti Christ will be a clone of Jesus. An excate duplicate of Christ without a soul that will be possesed by Satan or a powerful demon. Though I think Satan would be unable to possess the body...that whole difference between fallen angels and demons (Nephlim). What better mockery or snub at God than clone a duplicate of his son in the flesh then possess it? Sounds a little far fetched? A little too Jurassic Park? Dunno...but I've read stories on the Internet over the past 5 years or so where cloning Christ from blood stains on the Shroud were being considered.

---Matty (mattywhelz)

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
you could try the blood that one jesus statue supposedly cried out a few years back

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
"Maitreya "

How in the world can you equate the maitreya to be the Anti-Christ? I dont understand that.

Maitreya will supercede Buddhas teaching, not decieve the world. I also cant stand those damn site with jesus protrayed as the maitreya?

Also, Accoring to the Bible, is it virtualy impossible to know the indentity of the ANTI-CHRIST?

Im not sure on that though, so dont qoute me.

Deep

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I think Dr. Phil is the antichrist

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Heheh.... silly religious people. The antichrist is in each and every person, waiting to get out. Forget the bible, forget whatever moldering piece of literature you worship by (particularly if it is by Anne Rice.... I hate her so much...). WE have the devil inside of us, each adn every one. You want to see the antichrist, look inside of yourselves. Look past the self that remains on the surface. Look deep into yourself, into the deepest, darkest places. You know what you find there? Murder. Torture. Rape. The willingness of a person to commit it all. Most of us can repress that, beat it into submission. But make to mistake, it IS there. Sartre said it best:

"There were days when you peered into yourself, into the secret places of your heart, and what you saw there made you fair with horror. And the next day, you didn't know what to make of the terrors you had glimpsed the day before. Yes, you know what evil costs."

Do you know what evil costs? perhaps you should find out, because everyone -even christians- commits evil sooner or later.

DE

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   

even christians- commits evil sooner or later.

DETEST, DETEST, DETEST!!!!!!!!!

How dare you imply that such humble God loving folk commit evil.

Deep, just playing

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I have strong reason to believe that the anti-christ has not formed' in any particular person but will in future. I think that there will be a leader on earth but this is not the true seat of power of the dark side.

It is also possible that the person that inherits or takes on this dark energy may still be unknown to us.

Here are comments via channeling from cassiopaea.org that I though were interesting on this subject and I include them here for those with an open mind:

Q: (B) Maitreya... What is the destiny of this person in this lifetime?
A: Plays prominent role in disinformation process.
Q: (B) Is Benjamin Creme aware of that?
A: No.
Q: (B) Are the E.T.s putting thoughts in Benjamin Creme's head?
A: Yes.
Q: (B) What is their purpose in this?
A: To cause confusion, diversion, and deception so that reality channels may be cloaked. Self explanatory.
Q: (B) Does this mean so that what we think is real really isn't?
A: Close.
Q: (B) This must mean that the Aliens want to give us one person to focus on which is so spectacular, so that we cannot see the truth.
A: Remember warnings about false prophets in the "desert."
Q: (B) Does this mean that Benjamin Creme is an STS person?
A: Yes, indirectly.
Q: (B) Is he the antichrist?
A: No. The "antichrist" is not an individual, but consortium.
Q: (B) Who is the Consortium?
A: Term refers to idea of large body of individuals.
Q: (L) Who specifically? (F) Human beings?
A: Yes and others.
Q: (B) Are these beings who have lived longer than most people live in one lifetime?
A: Confused thought patterns.
Q: (B) Are these people who have reincarnated for lifetime after lifetime and have kept the same memory to continue the same plan?
A: Only a select few.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
im no expert but maybe the antichrist is just a human, think about it maybe the antichrist has came around more then once, but actully has been hunted down and killd by other human intervention, maybe every time frame has been liveing threw the end of days but some how has stoped it only to start the cycle over again, there have been alot of high powerd evil men, that have been killd off, even to this day. i dont know if i belive this, just something that i was thinking about while readying all the posts.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunkleskates
you could try the blood that one jesus statue supposedly cried out a few years back

isnt that how they got dolly?

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
Heheh.... silly religious people. The antichrist is in each and every person, waiting to get out. Forget the bible, forget whatever moldering piece of literature you worship by (particularly if it is by Anne Rice.... I hate her so much...). WE have the devil inside of us, each adn every one. You want to see the antichrist, look inside of yourselves. Look past the self that remains on the surface. Look deep into yourself, into the deepest, darkest places. You know what you find there? Murder. Torture. Rape. The willingness of a person to commit it all. Most of us can repress that, beat it into submission. But make to mistake, it IS there. Sartre said it best:

"There were days when you peered into yourself, into the secret places of your heart, and what you saw there made you fair with horror. And the next day, you didn't know what to make of the terrors you had glimpsed the day before. Yes, you know what evil costs."

Do you know what evil costs? perhaps you should find out, because everyone -even christians- commits evil sooner or later.

DE

I think it is no more then human nature to kill and rape. we are "civil" in this day and age, but there was a time before techno age when humans lived in the wild. and these things are done with regularity in nature.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Q: (B) Maitreya... What is the destiny of this person in this lifetime?

Disinformation?

And where do you draw these conclusions from?

Deep

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

In this country in the 1840's a Baptist minister by the name of William Miller calculated on the basis of prophecies in the book of Daniel that Christ was due to return sometime between March 21, 1843 and March 21, 1844.

It wasn't a one-man band tho'. Over 2,000 pastors and ministers across denominational lines and some in Europe and in S. America predicted this.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
don't need to hunt him. His address is 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Sorry I just had to go there, surprised I was first.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Pisky

I dont know thats why WE taunt him and his master so they will be forced to show themselves for they HATE TO NOT BE RECOGNIZED OR OVERLOOKED OR FEEL LIKE SOMETHING MORE POWERFULL IS IN THE MIDST CHANGING THEIR PETTY WAYS OF EXISTANCE, they got complex issues lol @ NATAS. And once they are fed up they will fully materialize into the human/ANTICHRIST and the VERY OLD DRAGON/NATAS THAT THOUGHT THERE WAS ONLY 1 TEMPLATE LMAO @ doubting THE creator.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
And those who do not believe the Bible, know that Christians ARE worshipping the devil.
Blasphemy! I WOULD HAVE SOUND PROOF BEFOR THINKING SUCH WAYS

You know, humans do make good pets? They are also very good deep fried with a side of olivye, a french salad.
No I didnt know that so you eats them? but energy/matter of all sorts seems to fill me up especially the demonic kind its full of bad calories lol yet they taste so sweet the worst of them are the sweetest how ironic WERE IS THE SWEETEST 1 NATAS? SMH "WE" ARE HUNGRY the dragons havent eaten in ever lol

[edit on 12/31/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
And those who do not believe the Bible, know that Christians ARE worshipping the devil. The Christian God is actually Satan in disguise. MANY WILL BE DECEIVED EVEN THE ELECT, and many elect are Christian. The most popular thing to be is religious, religion is the deception itself. The God you all worship is a 4th density STS dude who calls himself YAHWEH anyway, I dunno what's so worshippy about him. Sure he has more powers than you 3rd density humans, but chickens don't worship you humans so why worship him! Silly lil humans *pets*.

You know, humans do make good pets? They are also very good deep fried with a side of olivye, a french salad. No, really, just ask our 4th density buddies. Who do you THINK breeds us on this planet in ignorance, blindness, and total confusion? Don't supposed humans did that to themselves, do you? Of course your religion would tell you so, everything that's wrong is your fault, anything that goes right is attributed to your God.

Beh! You fell for THAT? No wonder you're nothing but cattle. I thought they said 3rd density STS beings have a little more intelligence than that? No, they follow their Service to Self prerogative - PLEASURE. Yup.

So in conclusion, you're worshipping the one thing you fear anyway. Well you do fear God so you kinda know it already anyway.

As long as you're happy though. Remember: Happiness is what life is about. It's about pleasure. About joy. It's not about lessons or understanding of your own reality, or seeking knowledge. Nooo forget that crap. Pleasure is better! Also, belief and FAITH! Served with a side-dish of pleasure! Mmmm how can you resist?

Here human... here boy! *whistles*.

Get outta here with your made up bull.

Psalms 38:12 They also that seek after my life lay snares for me: and they that seek my hurt speak mischievous things, and imagine deceits all the day long.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
If you have to believe one or all the prophecies I like the sounds of Nostradamus. And if he was right....the AC has to be Secretary Mabus, appointed secretary to the navy by Obama. If he gets assasinated then I know Im right.

respects

top topics

<< 1   >>

join