It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunt the Antichrist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Who do you think the Antichrist is ?

Prophecy Central lists the following possibilities:

Saddam Hussein (Too late now - he's well and truly fooked)

President Clinton - Not Bill now ... maybe Hillary ?

King Juan Carlos of Spain

Henry Kissinger (I wonder how he got on the list, says Pisky, with a sarcastic tone of voice)

Prince Charles - Unlikely, and anyway, there are higher-born reptilians

The Roman Catholic Church

Mikhail Gorbachev

Maitreya

Bill Gates - Does his name really make 666 in ASCII code ?

Add to that my own list :

George Bush I - Skull & Bones name was Magog. Take first 2 letters of that and add to first 3 letters of Bush and get Mabus ... the name used by Nostradamus.

Osama bin Laden - A bit of a favourite for the job apparently.

But the most likely culprit has to be Barney!

1. Start with the given:
CUTE PURPLE DINOSAUR
2. Change all U's to V's (which is proper Latin anyway)
CVTE PVRPLE DINOSAVR
3. Extract all Roman Numerals:
C- V -- V- L -- D - I -V
4. Convert these into Arabic values:
100- 5 - 5 -50 - 500 - 1 - 5
5. Add these numbers:

There you have it, proof that Barney is the Antichrist!

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The aliens are the anti-christ. They'll fly in, pretend to be good, then screw us all over. DUH. They'll also look like us, so you can say it's number of man. They just won't BE us. But close enough. There problem solved :O

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am he,' and will deceive many.

At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'Look, there he is!' do not believe it.

For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect - if that were possible.

So be on your guard; I have told you everything ahead of time.

Mark 13

So, here's a list of False Christs just to make sure you're not taken in

[Edited on 16-1-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
For those that believe in the Antichrist and have read the Bible know that the Antichrist wont be HUNTED down.....for if one believes in the Bible and understands what it says, then knows that the HUNTED will be the Christians , and not the followers of the Antichrist!

The Antichrist will be a man and not the Devil himself!

He will demand worship and all honour given in his name...whoever does not go by his rules, will be killed or tortured .
Those days of the ''end of times'' will be cut short so that many wont be deceived by his false lies and corruption.
helen....

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
whoever does not go by his rules, will be killed or tortured .

Actually, that sounds like quite a few of the world's leaders ... Mugabe in particular.

Do you have any thoughts on who the Antichrist could be ?

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
And those who do not believe the Bible, know that Christians ARE worshipping the devil. The Christian God is actually Satan in disguise. MANY WILL BE DECEIVED EVEN THE ELECT, and many elect are Christian. The most popular thing to be is religious, religion is the deception itself. The God you all worship is a 4th density STS dude who calls himself YAHWEH anyway, I dunno what's so worshippy about him. Sure he has more powers than you 3rd density humans, but chickens don't worship you humans so why worship him! Silly lil humans *pets*.

You know, humans do make good pets? They are also very good deep fried with a side of olivye, a french salad. No, really, just ask our 4th density buddies. Who do you THINK breeds us on this planet in ignorance, blindness, and total confusion? Don't supposed humans did that to themselves, do you? Of course your religion would tell you so, everything that's wrong is your fault, anything that goes right is attributed to your God.

Beh! You fell for THAT? No wonder you're nothing but cattle. I thought they said 3rd density STS beings have a little more intelligence than that? No, they follow their Service to Self prerogative - PLEASURE. Yup.

So in conclusion, you're worshipping the one thing you fear anyway. Well you do fear God so you kinda know it already anyway.

As long as you're happy though. Remember: Happiness is what life is about. It's about pleasure. About joy. It's not about lessons or understanding of your own reality, or seeking knowledge. Nooo forget that crap. Pleasure is better! Also, belief and FAITH! Served with a side-dish of pleasure! Mmmm how can you resist?

Here human... here boy! *whistles*.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
You know, humans do make good pets? They are also very good deep fried with a side of olivye, a french salad.

It reminds me of the old story of the aliens arriving with a book called 'To serve man'. Of course the earth people thought the aliens wanted to be their slaves.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I just realised the name of this thread - Hunt the Antichrist - could imply that Helen Hunt is the emissary of Satan.

Then again, she did make a movie in McMinnVile, Oregon (Sheep-infested hellhole and site of the real hellmouth
) ... so I supposed she could have a pact with the devil.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

Originally posted by helen670
whoever does not go by his rules, will be killed or tortured .

Actually, that sounds like quite a few of the world's leaders ... Mugabe in particular.

Do you have any thoughts on who the Antichrist could be ?

Thoughts ?
no
I have written about the end of times and the rise of the Antchrist in the 'religious section'
Here are a few sites about the end of times....
quote///So likewise ye, when ye shall see alt these things know that it is near, even at the door. (Matt. 24:33)

Once the world has been sufficiently prepared, how shall Antichrist make his appearance? Where will he come from? Who or what will he be, this red beast of the Apocalypse? To answer these questions we must begin with an understanding of the word "Antichrist." "Anti" means "against" or "in place of". Antichrist will try to imitate Christ for the sake of fulfilling Old Testament prophecies about the Messiah. Like a wolf in sheep's clothing, he will make a pretense of good, claiming to bring "peace on earth, good will toward men.'
Later, he will show his true colors; he will challenge God and demand worship of himself. Whereas Christ was perfect man, perfect goodness, Antichrist will demonstrate the perfection of evil in human form; in submitting his will entirely to the devil, he will be completely possessed by him.....
www.roca.org...

www.stmaryofegypt.org...

quote///Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshipped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God,
showing himself that he is God � And now you know what is restraining (Divine Grace and Providence), which does not allow his appearance. that he may be revealed in his own time.
For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed.......

www.orthodoxphotos.com...

quote//"The Antichrist can come only as a result of universal Apostasy, that is,
the abjuration of the people from God and His paths,
when God's grace withdraw from the people.
(Archpriest Boris Molchanoff)

Introduction by Father Demetrios Serfes:
"Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God that in due time he may exalt you.
Cast all your anxieties on him, for he cares about you. Be sober, be watchful.
Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. Resist him, firm in your faith." (In the 1st Holy Epistle of the Apostle Peter 5:6-9).

www.fr-d-serfes.org...

quote////Most Holy Fathers agree on the basis of Scripture that Antichrist will be of Jewish descent from the tribe of Dan. According to the prophecy of the patriarch Jacob, "Dan shall be a serpent in the way" (Gen. 49:17; cf Jer. 8:16); among the remnants of the tribes of Israel which are sealed unto salvation (Rev. 7:4-8), the tribe of Dan is exclusively omitted. It is interesting here to note that the Ethiopian Jews, of whom several thousand were airlifted to Israel in the recently publicized "Operation Moses ," are declared to be "undoubtedly of the tribe of Dan" (a statement by the Sephardic Chief Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, "Time," Jan. 14, 1985).

It is also assumed that Antichrist's life will pattern itself after the life of Christ in the sense that it will be divided into three periods. During the first period, which will last about 30 years, he will remain hidden. "Antichrist will be raised secretly" (St. John Damascene), and will be expertly educated. Many people of spiritual life believe that Antichrist has already been born.

www.roca.org...

There's more.......

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   
A number of external factors will have to play a significant role in strengthening the power of the coming Antichrist. Possibly, during his time the threat of nuclear and biological warfare, or the specter of a horrible political and economic crisis will hang over mankind. Governments will be on the verge of collapse, and nations in turmoil and revolt. Then, on the murky waters of a global cataclysm, a "brilliant" leader will surface as the sole savior of mankind.

This looks like the ultimate in Problem-Reaction-Solution.
So many people have fallen for the earlier PRS scams that it's certain that they will fall for this too. Unfortunately, this is the last and most dangerous.

Thanks for the links, Helen

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Well, if you're going to quote the Bible verbatim, why don't you also take it in the context that it was written?

There were many, many groups in Biblical history who believed that the End of Days was imminent. Every sect expected the world to end and Judgement Day to occur in their lifetime. Quite a depressing time to be alive but due to the fact that religions were coming and going, lands were occupied by invaders and a general uncertainty was in the air, everyone was a depressing doom and gloom merchant.
Jesus' and his followers were no different. Anti-Christ and the Revelation weren't written to be felt by people millenia away. It was a message to those who were fighting the Romans and starting up a new religion. The anti-Christ was to appear at around Jesus' time - not 2000 years later!!!

So if you believe the Bible word for word, the anti-Christ has already been and gone!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
But I dont know where you came up with that load...

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberpilot

Read the Bible then. You'll find plenty of instances where it is made clear that Judgement Day was imminent.
Also look through your history books. You'll find every sect believed that they were living through the End of Days.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

Originally posted by cyberpilot

Read the Bible then. You'll find plenty of instances where it is made clear that Judgement Day was imminent.
Also look through your history books. You'll find every sect believed that they were living through the End of Days.

Yes many did believe that the end was imminent but, Revelation was written for the ''end of times'' just before this world will cease to exist ......
every sect maybe, but just because they thought the end would come soon , does not mean that the BIBLE is wrong about the ''end of the world '' and the rise of the ANTICHRIST will not happen.....one has to know to discern the times and signs given to us through the Holy fathers of the Church.....not from any person who claims to receive visions and prophetic insight from whoever it is they are receiving their knowledge from.

The Antichrist will be a great leader who will come into power and fool many people ....he will bring the end of the world ....and those that do not heed to his commands and follow him , he will seek to destroy .......he will be known to the whole world ....not just a minority group.

quote////
As the time of the end of this world comes near, it is true that there will be a time of tribulation such as the world has never seen [Matt 24:21]: there will be famines,
plagues,
earthquakes,
wars and rumors of wars,
persecutions,
false prophets and false Christs,
and the love of many (including Christians) will grow cold.
But at the same time the Gospel will be preached to all nations,
and those who endure to the end with the aid of Christ will be saved.

The evil and false religion in the world will culminate in the reign of Antichrist,
a world ruler who will seem to bring peace out of the world disorder and will seem to be Christ come again to earth, reigning from the restored Temple in Jerusalem.

But there will be those who see through the deception. In particular,
two Old Testament prophets who did not die will return to earth � Elijah to convert the Jews,
and Enoch to preach to the other nations.
The short reign of Antichrist � only three and a half years - will end in new disorders and wars,
in the midst of which Christ Himself will come from heaven, preceded by the sign of the Cross,
and this world will be consumed by fire and totally renewed,
at the same time that the bodies of the dead will arise from the tomb and be rejoined to their souls in order to stand before God's final judgment.

www.sfaturiortodoxe.ro...

quote///
the fearful warning of the Lord: "Many will say to Me in that day,
Lord,
Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name?
and in Thy name have cast out devils?
and in Thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them,
I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity" (Matt. 7:22-23).

St. Paul continues his warning about the coming of antichrist with this command: "Therefore,
brethren,
stand fast,
and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word,
or our epistle" (2 Thess. 2:15).
"There be some that trouble you,
and would pervert the Gospel of Christ.
But though we,
or an angel from heaven,
preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you,
let him be anathema.
As we said before,
so say I now again: If any preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be anathema" (Gal. 1:8-9).

QUOTE///
The main purpose of our earthly existence is to prepare for eternity.
Christian wisdom dictates that the precious gift of time be exploited to its maximum in order to inherit eternal life.
Our Lord Jesus Christ in His many sermons called upon His followers to value time and to live in constant readiness to give account of our life:"Watch therefore, for or you do not know at what hour your Lord is coming" (Mt. 24:42).
See also the description of the Last Judgment in Mt. 25:31-46; the parables of the Lord about the wheat and the chaff (Mt. 13:24-30), about the workers awaiting for their master to come (Lk. 12:35-40),
about the unjust steward (Lk. 16:1-13),
about the great supper (Lk. 14:16-24),
about the talents (Mt. 25:14-30),
about the workers in the vineyard (Mt. 20:1-16),
about the ten virgins (Mt. 25:1-13) and other sermons. Although most people fear death and avoid thinking about it,
the apostles instruct Christians to meditate often about the impending meeting with the Lord because such thoughts lead them to a more alert and pious way of life.
"Establish your hearts,
for the coming of the Lord is near," wrote the Apostle James. "Behold, the Judge is standing at the door" (James 5:8-9).
From the ancient Christian writings we conclude that the majority of the early Christians anxiously awaited the return to earth of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Their expectations were supported, on the one hand, by the atmosphere of constant persecutions and martyrdom which surrounded them.

ARTICLES ON ~Awaiting the Second Coming ~........
Preface
Awaiting the Second Coming
Signs of the Second Coming
The antichrist
The Second Coming
The Resurrection of the Dead
Universal Judgment
Conclusion

The Inconsistency of Chiliasm
The Inconsistency of the 'Rapture'

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I have a fairly limited knowledge of ASCII, but according to what I know, it takes two hex characters to make one letter. By that thought, Bill Gates can not equal 666.

Besides, everyone knows that the anti-christ, if there is such a thing, is Bill OReilly.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
There is much evidence that suggests it i Prince William. Here is just one web site that presents many of the links:

members.austarmetro.com.au...

link   
leveller is right there are at least three instances in the bible where the time for the "kingdom of god" was changed and each time it did not come but then again to put things in context the "kingdom of god" was not heaven but rather the liberation of the jews on earth when their enemies would be defeated and they would be the rulers

link   
The Last Chapter of Time and the Coming of Antichrist

quote///
Various periods of history have witnessed outbursts of apocalyptic fervor and messianic expectations.
In Russia, for example, many people thought Napoleon was the Antichrist.
In this country in the 1840's a Baptist minister by the name of William Miller calculated on the basis of prophecies in the book of Daniel that Christ was due to return sometime between March 21, 1843 and March 21, 1844.
(In spite of what came to be known as The Great Disappointment of 1844, Miller's followers clung together and formed the Seventh Day Adventist Movement.)

We are certainly not the first to experience "wars and rumors of wars ...famines, pestilences and earthquakes" which our Lord said would signal the coming of the end of the world (Matt. 2A).
Nevertheless,
without indulging in sensational speculation,
too often characteristic of end-time prophecies,
the signs of the times clearly indicate that the world apostasy is gathering momentum in anticipation of receiving Antichrist,
His reign will he heralded by runny false prophets who "shall deceive many,"
even, if it were possible,
"the very elect."
Already a veil of delusion is being spread over the face of the earth. If we hope to remain faithful to Christ we must seek to discern these signs of the times and prepare ourselves that we
"may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand" (Eph. 6:13).

Little children, it is the last time. (I John 2:18)

We cannot understand what is to happen at the end of the world without understanding the creation of the world and man's purpose in the world.
Through Adam man was created in the image of God. Of all God's creatures marl alone was imbued with the breath of life, the gift of grace which made it possible for him to become God-like.
Man was given the ability to love,
to have compassion, trust, holy aspirations; he was given the ability freely to communicate with God,
As the crown of God's creation man was made from Love and for love.
Love,
however,
is not mechanical; it is born of a free will and involves a constant choice of action:
"If ye love Me, keep My commandments" (John 11:15).

Adam was given a commandment not to eat of the tree of knowledge.
In willfully breaking this commandment, he severed the special relationship with God that bond of perfect love. Since that time God has been calling man back to Himself,
and He will do everything to save a soul--if only that soul truly desires to be with Him.
This is the choice faced by everyone brought into the world: does he want to belong to God or not.
This choice underlies our purpose here on earth.
Our true home is heaven; we don't belong here; the earth is but a testing ground.
Life is a battle between God and the devil for man's soul, and in the middle is man,
who must exercise his free will to choose his eternal fate.
In the process of time, however, evil will reach such proportions as to eliminate any possibility of choice. Then the earth will have lost its purpose and the end will come.

www.roca.org...

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Beyond a shadow of a doubt it is Maitreya.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Who do you think the Antichrist is ?

Prophecy Central lists the following possibilities:

Saddam Hussein (Too late now - he's well and truly fooked)

President Clinton - Not Bill now ... maybe Hillary ?

King Juan Carlos of Spain

Henry Kissinger (I wonder how he got on the list, says Pisky, with a sarcastic tone of voice)

Prince Charles - Unlikely, and anyway, there are higher-born reptilians

The Roman Catholic Church

Mikhail Gorbachev

Maitreya

Add to that my own list :

George Bush I - Skull & Bones name was Magog. Take first 2 letters of that and add to first 3 letters of Bush and get Mabus ... the name used by Nostradamus.

Osama bin Laden - A bit of a favourite for the job apparently.

But the most likely culprit has to be Barney!

1. Start with the given:
CUTE PURPLE DINOSAUR
2. Change all U's to V's (which is proper Latin anyway)
CVTE PVRPLE DINOSAVR
3. Extract all Roman Numerals:
C- V -- V- L -- D - I -V
4. Convert these into Arabic values:
100- 5 - 5 -50 - 500 - 1 - 5
5. Add these numbers:

There you have it, proof that Barney is the Antichrist!

Out Of that list im going to have to say that it is the roman catholic curch or a member of said curch

top topics

<<   2 >>

join