It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien exchange program...Project Serpo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted yet.

I came across this website:

www.serpo.org...

It talks about a an alien exchange program that occured in the 70s where we sent over some military personnel to live among aliens on their home planet. It gives all kinds of details from a couple of different sources.

Check this out, it's very interesting. Another thing that caught my attention was a quote on the home page:

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity.... Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do."

-Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works, in a lecture shortly before he died

Any comments?

[edit on 20-8-2007 by bigbert81]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I'll have to take a look at it. I'm finding that the more I read, the more I feel that I'm living in exile on this rock.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
2nd biggest hoax after Titor. Run, young one, run fast!
Try a search of this site, or better yet, listen to my Serpo Song (lyrics by Majic) . It will save you quite a bit of reading.

[edit on 20-8-2007 by fingapointa]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

The Serpo Project surfaced on the Serpo site 11-05 or so. It created quite a flutter for a few months. It seemed to be insiders turned whistleblowers but eventually was considered a fake. What lent it believability was an earlier movie with a similar plot. I still wonder if there was some truth there somewhere in the story. In retrospect it was a great black ops technique to "muddy the waters"! Thanks!

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
serpo is one of my favorites hoaxes

well i hate hoaxes but if i had to pick a good one it would be serpo.. read just like science fiction without the dialogue

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
HOAX. Proven. Done. Over with. People were banned due to their involvement with it.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
huh, it's a site I've been actually looking at for awhile. I had no idea it had been considered a hoax.

Why was it considered a hoax?

What do you mean people were banned due to their involvement?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by fingapointa

Hey. Thanks for the heads-up on this one.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
huh, it's a site I've been actually looking at for awhile. I had no idea it had been considered a hoax.

Why was it considered a hoax?

What do you mean people were banned due to their involvement?

www.signs-of-the-times.org...

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

Look it up through out the website

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Project Serpo blown wide open - exclusive expose

Here is some more reading for you if you are still interested Serpo on ATS

[edit on 21/8/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
hmm...the debunkers certainly seem to have done the legwork to expose this as fiction...too bad really, it was an interesting story.

Now why dont people like this put this much time and effort into exposing government and corporate corruption and such?

new topics

top topics

join