It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

let's make a deal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
if you are willing to share big, clear photo of F-22's cockpit with me(that quality must can be equivalent to Airliners showing), I will send you a secret WZ-10 photo that must be surprising you.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Umm..

How likely is that going to be?

Does anyone here have that level of clearance, or the willing to spend a very long time in a dark cell somewhere?

[edit on 20-8-2007 by Stoo]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
No. But this is an F-35 cockpit which has to be somewhat similar.

edit due to stupid bbcode

[edit on 20/8/07 by SteveR]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
static.howstuffworks.com...

www.aerospaceweb.org...

pogoblog.typepad.com...

As far as I know the last link is 100% accurate as it shows the cockpit of the F-22 that jammed the other shots not so sure.

Out of interest what are you looking for this time emile?

I took one of the shots and fixed it so as you can see the dark area of the diaplays a fair bit better as well and here it is.

[edit on 22/08/06 by Canada_EH]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Speaking of cockpits, has anyone managed to find any MiG 1.44 or Su-47 cockpit photos over the times? I've yet to track any of the buggers down, I always end up debunking them by myself. I need some help finding the real thing, or at least some better fakes.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by emile
if you are willing to share big, clear photo of F-22's cockpit with me(that quality must can be equivalent to Airliners showing)

That is too close to OPSEC for comfort, while there are several clear pictures out there most are censored, even if you cannot tell the difference. The only clear footage that I have seen is video from TV programs which zoom in on the displays and the cockpit. Not only showing you what it looks like but also the graphics on the LCD's, quite interesting... You will not find this on YouTube and the quality wouldn't be the same anyway. However I do have it on my TiVo, unfortunately I have no inclination to share.

P.S. The F-35's cockpit is very different form the Raptor's.

[edit on 20-8-2007 by WestPoint23]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
your photo must be clear as this one.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by emile

I'm must say emile I'm in the same boat as Westy. This is boardering on sensitive information (I think) and I'm not really comfortable showing an image like the one you described unless your motives can be proven.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by emile
if you are willing to share big, clear photo of F-22's cockpit with me(that quality must can be equivalent to Airliners showing), I will send you a secret WZ-10 photo that must be surprising you.

Hmmmm, as big of fan of the University of Kansas basketball team I am (GO Jayhawks) the thought of spending 10-15 years there as a guest of the government is very very unappealing. Unless I can share a cell next to Noriega or something.

At anyrate, Im curious as to what exactly are you looking for that requires such a picture?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Probably brownie points with his government

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Leavenworth is not the same as Lawrence, but seriously who can tell the difference anyway?

I guess with a name like Above Top Secret, this site is basically coming out and saying that security is not a priority and information is meant to be shared, but frankly threads like this should be shut down and the original poster should be reported to the proper authorities. This is a clear example of the solicitation of sensitive and possibly classified information, and anyone taking the poster seriously should be ashamed of themselves.

Seeking to trade secret information is illegal, immoral, and dangerous.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canada_EH
reply to post by emile

I'm must say emile I'm in the same boat as Westy. This is boardering on sensitive information (I think) and I'm not really comfortable showing an image like the one you described unless your motives can be proven.

If you promise you do have that photo, I will tell you what my motive is

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtmaraca
Leavenworth is not the same as Lawrence, but seriously who can tell the difference anyway?

I guess with a name like Above Top Secret, this site is basically coming out and saying that security is not a priority and information is meant to be shared, but frankly threads like this should be shut down and the original poster should be reported to the proper authorities. This is a clear example of the solicitation of sensitive and possibly classified information, and anyone taking the poster seriously should be ashamed of themselves.

I beguiled some classified picture from member of Chinese forum by some rare picture I just search from internet or magazine which my British friend scaned from, that never published in China.
I don't think that cockpit photos of Raptor are such secret. My WZ-10 photo also was taken by secret way, which means such photo will not allowed to be published untill now. So this biz is your profit, not mine

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mtmaraca

You wold be surpised the number of times people have been told to take down content for that reason.

RAB

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by emile

Sorry emaile but yet again your fishing.. Any one that has such picture will not give it up. O look i've got a time crack photo of a engine under uv.. Guess what not giving that up too..

RAB

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Canada_EH

*raises hand*

Yeah it's happened to a lot of people. Having a few black cars pop up outside your house just sometimes isn't worth it.

emile, I don't think that photos of the cockpit are considered classified as the cockpit wouldn't share trade secrets (I think it's just a standard modern glass cockpit really). I doubt that the F-22 cockpit is pioneering anything new.

However I do believe that trading information of one countries hardware for another is considered espionage. I might be wrong on that one.

Shattered OUT...

RAB

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
No. But this is an F-35 cockpit which has to be somewhat similar.

edit due to stupid bbcode

[edit on 20/8/07 by SteveR]

this is cgi

at a punk two large tft's and hud

any thing else is avonic's and i'm not going there.

the cockpit is for the center but it all falls to the sensor system the sooner you see him the sooner the other guy is dead

and that's that

RAB

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
With a modern airforce, particularly the USAF, it does not matter if the sensor system is not the very best. The USAF WILL have an E-3 AWACS in any current war. The AWACS will be datalinked to the F-35 projecting where the enemy planes are on the large MFDs.

F-35 can then turn off the radar and gain a tactical advantage over the enemy aircraft by knowing where they are and being stealth. Known SAM sites can also be projected on those MFDs as well as tankers, enemy aircraft, friendly aircraft, waypoints and airfields. A real farcry from the crappy TEWS system on the F-15 which only shows heading and signal strength.

TEWS:

That's the system in the F-15. The 25 indicates a Mig-25 with no range on the target. Instead I have to ask AWACS for bandit position.

With the F-35 the target will be on the screen.

Targets can be overlaid on a topography map which shows there position in relation to landmarks and geographal landmarks like valleys.

This hugely helps situation awareness and should help F-35 pilots from flying right over SAM sites and killing themselves.

Thanks.

[edit on 31/8/2007 by C0bzz]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mtmaraca

Just out of curiosity why would it be illegal, immoral, or dangerous if I posted sensitive information of US equipment? Not everyone here live in the USA, nor have to fear your authorities... and i have absolutely no moral or legal oblications to protect the interests of USA.

It's just a theorethical question, as I wouldn't and actually haven't, even tough i posses some classified info on US armed forces, shared any confidential data...

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by northwolf

Its a good point wolf but I think the arms of the US reach further then we now and I'm not claiming that its a huge conspiracy but there is no doubt to me that the US has ways of getting to anyon they choose. Harder when you aren't there public but in another country but who knows.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join