It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitlers Alien Get Away

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Hey every one, ive just been reading about hitler having a secret base in Anarctica, able to hold few thousand troops, mainly SS, and that he was moved there as the allied forces were getting closer and closer to takign Berlin.

Ive read that they belived there was a portal down there capible of takign them to Aldebaran, which is a star in the constilation Taurus. So to round it up, after the war started to go sour, Hitler went to Anarctica lived in the Base which is ment to be Lake Vostok, then as soon as it all ended he went away to this portal and was never seen again.

There is ment to be alot about UFO's and aliens down there which helped him alot, i havnt got any infomation on that part so far, but ill keep looking.

Has any oen ehard of this before ? If so tell me what you thought, and if not, tell me what you think.

Take Care, Vix

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Vixion

honestly, i can believe a base on antartica, but u have nothing to back up any teleporter

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Some one watches a little to much stargate

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Vixion

I believe that the issue of Hitler secret base is an old conspiracy that has been debunked by scientist.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

how can you debunk soem thign that you canrt disprove ?

and i love stargate, but i did just find this, it has nothing to do with my love of Stargate

Take Care, Vix

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
well the fact that Adolf Hitler died on April 30, 1945 seems to make the whole idea more than just a little bit unlikely.

and in the often suggested but improbable scenario that he did not die and perhaps faked his suicide, etc...he would now be 118 years old.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It wasn't a portal. Some believe it was an entrace into the interior of the Earth (Hollow earth theory).

www.youtube.com...

Very interesting

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
just take care.

neo-Nazi groups are using those myths to spread their ideology.

be aware !

Edit: Reference removed.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by intrepid]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Old mythology.The nazis did have some explorations there and im told even dropped iron posts with the swazstika on it to mark their territory.I belive from there it got mixed in with the"alien bases"in antartica myth.As far as i know no one has been able to DISPROVE hitlers remains werent his.And whats left of his skull is still in a vault in russia.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
he would now be 118 years old.

yer, he woudl problys be dead, thats got nothign to do with it, faking his death ? well thats likly, every one wanted him dead.

Entrace to hollow Earth ? i heard that, sounds very very good.

Take Care, Vix

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Anything is possible I guess but I really wonder how you could deal with the weather well enough there to complete a massive project like that.

And what may I ask is a magic piglet, and why would I want to kiss it?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeingevil

And what may I ask is a magic piglet, and why would I want to kiss it?

Its nothing dirty i swear lmao, its a private joke really, very very funny, ill u2u you the story. and its a big project but can be done.

Take Care, Vix

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Haha, that was great. For those who don't know the story of the legendary Magic Piglet, you're missing out!

errr... on topic: It's extremely cold in Antarctica.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seeingevil

Magic piglet is now a topic on BTS jokes and pranks bit.

and on topic its cold ?
thats bad.

Back to topic, is it possible that the could of been some form on buildings already there, and he just up-graded them ?

take Care,. Vix

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I think Hitler had access to alien technology. I think the Nazi party was NOT political in nature but SATANIC, and that the whole satanism idealogy was pogrammed through him by the Satanic reptilians or Dracos. Their whole program is world domination. Also one day , being bored I was googling Mussolini and came accross a definitin of Facism. It said something along the lines of "Man being a puppet- carried along by the wind- to and fro", or something like that. WEll HItler and many will not agree with this, could have been essentially a PUPPET, as many world leaders seems to be, and was PROGRAMMED by these ET's to carry out the war and the Nazi party. The whole programming and mind control issue came about from ET races and was passed down to humans in a sense, also the ET's puppetering many people on earth.

Essentially, these evil ET's who collaborate with the Illuminati, want to take over earth, and are threatened by those who will not "join the crowd", because they need everyone to be followers for their plan to suceed, but do not let them take over and program you, !!! YOU can be programmed and know it, which is HALF THE BATTLE!!! Quit wearing RED , BLACK and GREY their SATanic colors. Okay sorry off topic a bit, but it all come down to HItler being a Satanist, and where HE got that from? FRom the winged Dracos and reptilians who are VERY SATAnic , and are Lucifer themselves. I know this seems impossible but I did research and it all came together, because I know a ton of stuf about SAtanism and the abuse perpetrated by SAtanic Cults and how ET's just "appear" at these ceremonies.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Define: "Impregnable"...

Nazi base in Antarctica? Sure. Pretty much substantiated by Durnitzs' (spelling?) comment about a "Shangri-La" in a far off land.

So in the 50's we do some nuclear "testing" in Antarctica? Poof. The US won. We eradicated the place and made it glow.

Thank us for the hole in the ozone layer. And doctors now told to "fill their pockets with salt" (Nuke industry speak for "We're hot, bring Iodine...") before flying down.

Nazi base? Was. No more. Nuclear "gone daddy gone", in cataclysmic fashion. That's my take on it. Peace.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I have no knowledge other than what I've read in other threads. But the claims go much farther...

Germans grasping at Antartic

Personally, I don't believe Hitler escaped. And I think those who survived him were somewhat more level headed, at least as far as what they believed they could accomplish through military means.

The theory being that they were very close to having combat saucers when the war ended and that they took what was left and went south with it. They were not confronted until 2+ years after the war and easily repelled the attacks.

If you can believe that they had a group of the best scientists in the world, who had already produced functional anti-gravity (by definition, the ability to repel matter), then it doesn't require too much imagination to assume that the same tech could be employed to divert missiles that rely on rocket fuel for half the journey and gravity for the remainder to reach their target (Cruise missiles not even imagined yet).

To stretch conjecture even more, suppose you were the commander in charge of a fleet returning home from such a mission and you had to report that the nukes you launched were brushed aside and that your fleet was buzzed by dozens (or more) silent aircraft moving at velocities 5 times faster than any in your arsenal. Not that it needed to be said, but in addition you received a message to the effect "Don't mess with us".

If you were the leader of Western Civilization, would you want it to be known that your sworn enemies had acquired tech rendering them virtually invulnerable and that you had no means to protect your citizens from their weapons?

Assuming all of the above is true, it begs the question "Why didn't they use those advantages"? Perhaps it was a matter of logistics. It may have been possible to conquer the world, but holding it is another matter (Iran for example). Two Hundred thousand against a hostile population of over two billion makes policing alone a full time job. How does one enjoy the fruits of conquest if you always have to watch your back? Better to bide your time and wait for the right political climate, giving it a helpful nudge when you can.

They would have to know that the rest of the world would eventually catch up to them tech-wise. And there you have it, a policy of mutually assured destruction that relies on maintaining a secret balance of power. Every once in awhile one side flexes it's muscle or probes too far into the others territory, but on the whole they leave each other alone. Each hoping that, in time, their ideology will become supreme. Any strategy for lasting success must, by necessity, be engaged for prevalence over human conciseness itself.

www.archive.org...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The Germans have have had a long history with Antarctica.

The very first German Antarctic expedition was carried out in 1873, under Sir Eduard Dallman who was working on behalf of the newly founded German Society of Polar Research. On that voyage, he discovered new Antarctic routes, and the "Kaiser-Wilhelm-Inseln" at the western entrance of the Biskmarkstrasse along the Biscoue Islands. Within 60 years, 2 further expeditions took place, in 1910 and 1925.

And their interest didn t stop there.

The Nazi Base

The location of this base is said to be Lake Vostok. This lake, about the size of Lake Ontario, is about 2km below the surface ice. It contains life forms that are not known anywhere else on the planet and is at a relatively comfortable temperature of between 50 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit. Not bad considering the surface temperature is about -60 degrees F.

In 1998 NASA and JPL were involved in a scientific operation to drill into and explore Lake Vostok. Their stated objective was to train astronauts for future missions to the frozen moons of Jupiter. It seems that in 1998 the chances of any manned craft getting too Jupiter in the life time of the men being trained was not very likely.

In February, 2001, all drilling and scientific work at Lake Vostok was abruptly ceased. NASA and JPL stated that they were vacating the area and abandoning their research. They just up and walked away from billions of dollars worth of equipment. Why? Because they were concerned about damaging the natural environment. Since when has NASA had a 'Green' conscience? However, they didn't leave the base unattended. As they walked out, the NSA walked in.

Many other strange events happened around the same time. Extraordinary and unprecedented emergency airlifts were made to evacuate ill personnel during the dead of the six-month winter. Scientists discovered massive magnetic anomalies beneath the ice at Lake Vostok. Three of those same scientists died in 'accidents' before they could leave Antarctica. Another technician apparently "became insane" and was evacuated to New Zealand. This is after the hitherto lucid, rationally-minded man publicly broadcast news of large UFO's at McMurdo Base.

What could have caused them to stop? The site I got this information believes that a civilisation from Mars is below there. I would say it’s just as likely this could be the Nazi base that was constructed in the war.

Very interesting indeed .Who knows ? your theory and what you stumbled upon could well be true. star and flag.

[edit on 28/6/2009 by ocker]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Lake Vostok is a large (10,000km2), presumably fresh water body located beneath four km of ice at 77oS105oE in East Antarctica. The lake is approximately 250km long and 50km wide, with depths ranging from 500-10m.

scientists in Russia and the United States have sought to probe Vostok to discover the secrets lying inside this pristine body of water.

just in case you are curious were the lake lies.

top topics

join