It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union Exposed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

North American Union Exposed at Montana Senate Debate 2006

This is getting more serious by the day.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Lol good stuff... I'm glad someone has the balls to stand up and say it. Unfortunately, his Libertarian tag means those who are content on the spoon-fed propaganda will just laugh him off as some crazy Libertarian. It's only a short matter of time before he's proven right though.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
We're all frogs in this pot that has yet to begin to boiling. The Zeitgeist movie put things in perspective for me. Suppression of this topic by the media, with the exception of what I've seen on YouTube with Lou Dobbs, is inexcuseable. Then again, they are owned by those in power, so why should I be surprised at anything that happens anymore?

After having learned about this NAU initiative, I asked different people, friends, family, if they know about it or have even heard about it. The resounding answer has been "NO!" and they look at me like strangely, like I asked them for a kidney. Will people ever wake up and realize these secret societies and government shysters could care less about them? What needs to happen? That pot is getting warmer and we're still in the water.....

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
What I really like about this video is that finally you have someone who is in government and in a better position to know more than I do coming out and saying the NAU is a reality and what the intentions are.

On the downside, I think most people would look at his political affiliation and completely write him off. It is really sad but that is how the majority think in the USA. If they find anything they can disagree with, they can then dismiss the whole message. IMO America is not "asleep", America is dumb.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It's not like there are'nt mainstream people who believe in conspiracies like this,
heck just look at Lou Dobbs, though he is an isolationist, so..

Anyways, as long as it's democratic and free, there is no real reason a North American Union
should'nt form, especially in todays geopolitical climate, indeed it is inevitable
if we don't want to be destroyed economically.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by iori_komei

Ah yes, so long as it's democratic and free...
Oh, how lovely it would be!

Don't you think that's a bit naive?

If the NAU even comes up for a vote, because in reality THE PEOPLE of the
United States (and the other 2 nations) should be the ones who decide,
I'll be happily waiting to cancel out your vote iori_komei.

Sorry, but it's almost disgusting to me how some would be
so quick to adopt such an idea. Compounding three nation's
problems into one huge mess isn't my idea of solving the issues.

I bet Lou Dobbs cares more about our rights than the proponents of the NAU,
who would like nothing more than to "isolate" you and me from those rights.

If the NAU ever comes to fruition, our founding fathers would literally roll
out of their graves. Thomas Paine would be smacking people upside the head
with his 'Common Sense' pamphlet, "HAVEN'T YOU LEARNED ANYTHING?!"
For those who haven't, I suggest reading it.

Good find, xstealth.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Im not American, so I may be missing something obvious here.

But what exactly is the problem with it ?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Did you watch the video? Thats a big problem....

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DamnedDirtyApes
We're all frogs in this pot that has yet to begin to boiling. The Zeitgeist movie put things in perspective for me. Suppression of this topic by the media, with the exception of what I've seen on YouTube with Lou Dobbs, is inexcuseable. Then again, they are owned by those in power, so why should I be surprised at anything that happens anymore?
:

After having learned about this NAU initiative, I asked different people, friends, family, if they know about it or have even heard about it. The resounding answer has been "NO!" and they look at me like strangely, like I asked them for a kidney. Will people ever wake up and realize these secret societies and government shysters could care less about them? What needs to happen? That pot is getting warmer and we're still in the water.....
Thank you! You have just summed up what I have been saying, feeling, ect. for so long now- And the sad part is, I think they're going to win! I hate to say it- but major kudos to the OP- Im so glad to hear someone say thisup:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

The problem is that the whole entire concept of the NAU is un-American. Plain and simple, un-American, and un-constitutional, period.
I dont know about you but isnt illegal immigration a huge 'bad deal' in the US, in so far as our 'mainstream news' tells us, and portrays. So, what now? They're all ready to 'switch it up', how? Why? We are all unaware of laws that are being prepared and written up, as we speak, and in OUR NAME. That is Un-American, un-capitalist, un-democratic, unethical, however you would like to put it. It's not the American Way. Truth and knowledge about 'our world', and society are and always have been fundamental principles of what my counrty respresents to me, and I'm watching it play out before my eyes.
It's just sad, because this is not America anymore.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The protesters are already active in Ottawa today, with a large turn-out to Parliament Hill. There's another ATS story detailing how one of our ATS members got involved. I'll need to look for it. There was also a group of cyclists who made the journey to the location of the summit. If there is anyone who can be called the leader of the protests, it's Maude Barlow

Maude Barlow is the National Chairperson of The Council of Canadians, Canada’s largest citizens' advocacy organization with members and chapters across Canada. She is also the co-founder of the Blue Planet Project, which works to stop commodification of the world’s water, and a director with the International Forum on Globalization, a San Francisco based research and education institution opposed to economic globalization. Maude is also a fellow with the Washington-based Institute for Policy Studies; a board member of Food and Water Watch, the national US organization fighting for public control of water; and a founding member of the European-based World Future Council.

A few of her statements so far...

"Where's the parliamentary oversight? Where's the opportunity for ordinary people to know what's happening?" asks Maude Barlow of the Council of Canadians, which also opposed NAFTA.

She and others warn the SPP is a mechanism that allows cabinet and bureaucrats to water down environmental and safety standards for the sake of harmonizing regulations with our neighbours to the south -- all without an ounce of public input. Look far enough down the road, they warn, and the SPP could be the vehicle to truck Canada's water down to thirsty Americans.
lfpress.ca...

Maude Barlow speaks her mind...

"These people don't care about you, and they don't care about your quality of life, and they don't care about food safety, and they don't care about true security," Ms. Barlow told the crowd.

"They only care about making money.

"And the only way they could do it was to make an agreement with the Bush government that they would help to spread Bush's war on terror and help to create a Fortress North America."

It's all about getting those consumables to us happy consumers in the most efficient way possible...

The Superhighway

Quietly but systematically, the Bush Administration is advancing the plan to build a huge NAFTA Super Highway, four football-fields-wide, through the heart of the U.S. along Interstate 35, from the Mexican border at Laredo, Tex., to the Canadian border north of Duluth, Minn.
Once complete, the new road will allow containers from the Far East to enter the United States through the Mexican port of Lazaro Cardenas, bypassing the Longshoreman's Union in the process. The Mexican trucks, without the involvement of the Teamsters Union, will drive on what will be the nation's most modern highway straight into the heart of America. The Mexican trucks will cross border in FAST lanes, checked only electronically by the new "SENTRI" system. The first customs stop will be a Mexican customs office in Kansas City, their new Smart Port complex, a facility being built for Mexico at a cost of $3 million to the U.S. taxpayers in Kansas City.

There are other concerns, like levelling the playing field for Health and Safety, pesticide use on fruits and vegetables, commodification of water, fighting those nasty unions, etc.

The thing that galls me is how they're going about it... behind closed doors and a serious lack of public disclosure.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Don't forget about this side of the continent too. The Halifax Gateway as one of the main components of Atlantica is another piece in their puzzle to get cheap energy and goods as quickly as possible from the East Coast of Canada to the North Eastern US. This stuff is real and it's going on without our input. People are making decisions on what they think is best for us without ever asking what we think of it. I'm going to a rally tomorrow in Fredricton at noon and then some lectures tomorrow evening at UNB.

Masqua, I have heard Maude speak before and she is a very informative woman. I believe Connie Fogal will be there in Montebello tomorrow also.

Originally posted by nowayreally

The problem is that the whole entire concept of the NAU is un-American. Plain and simple, un-American, and un-constitutional, period.
I dont know about you but isnt illegal immigration a huge 'bad deal' in the US, in so far as our 'mainstream news' tells us, and portrays. So, what now? They're all ready to 'switch it up', how? Why? We are all unaware of laws that are being prepared and written up, as we speak, and in OUR NAME. That is Un-American, un-capitalist, un-democratic, unethical, however you would like to put it. It's not the American Way. Truth and knowledge about 'our world', and society are and always have been fundamental principles of what my counrty respresents to me, and I'm watching it play out before my eyes.
It's just sad, because this is not America anymore.

It's also un-Canadian and we are with you on saying no to this. Lets just hope that the protests get the proper coverage tomorrow and it's not just all the violent stuff( which, I think, is inevitable) we see on MSM.

Edited to add the right quote

[edit on 19-8-2007 by GAOTU789]

[edit on 19-8-2007 by GAOTU789]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Im forever confusing Canadians and Americans... atleast this will make it easier for us people to define you.

'' ahh, your a member of that scum-sucking-corporate controlled union.... ! ''

edit: to clariffy, I was describing your leaders, not you citizens.

[edit on 20-8-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
North American Union Exposed

Interesting vid
, seems it was made pre May 2000 ? There are things going on between the three North American leaders and as I look deeper into this NAUE stuff it seems the plan may have been formed many years ago?

TIME LINE
www.vivelecanada.ca...

I'm wondering at the moment is it augmented security between our three Nations?, or something more sinister such NWO alignment toward future One Gov continental amalgamation?

Dallas

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I sent a link to that video to a reporter for the the Toronto Star....

let's see if I hear anything about this in the next day or two... don't expect too really

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Well theoretically a lot of our rights would probably be lost and the constitution destroyed.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Unlike the "end-date" threads, THIS is worth freaking out about.

Here it comes folks, and all the protests in the world won't change destiny. This will just play out exactly as it's supposed to. He had the balls and bless him for saying what most of us "nuts" already see coming.

This is truly sad.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Lee Anoma
Unlike the "end-date" threads, THIS is worth freaking out about.

Here it comes folks, and all the protests in the world won't change destiny. This will just play out exactly as it's supposed to. He had the balls and bless him for saying what most of us "nuts" already see coming

How true, how true! This should be the beginning of the 'freak out' as far as I can see. And noone can see it, right in front of their faces. And by 'noone' I am not referring to my fellow ATS members, who, unlike these 'leaders' would be perfectly orchestrating a harmonic intellectual society, rather than the violently lustful corruption occuring right now.
Where is the ethical common sense?
'Where'd all the Good People go?'

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I'd have to agree with the comment on freaking out. This isn't some abstract change of policy or vague executive decision, this whole plan the SPP has come up with will real physical action on their part to execute. This isn't something we can quietly hope will never happen, this is something we are able to watch happen right before our eyes, it's something that effects all of us, Americans, Canadians and Mexicans.

I personally feel that this is the type of thing that will not be taken so passively. People may roll over when the government increases surveillance or when our rights are restricted but this is something that will not allow such passive behavior. I'm starting to see what all this talk of marshal law and what all these new laws concerning civil control are all about. I really feel that this may turn violent, at least here in America, in certain parts. I've seen videos of local politicians saying they will enact their second amendment right in opposition to this and more specifically the Trans Texas Corridor.

This is something that effects all of us, in all walks of life. This is not something we can ignore and it will not be something the conspirators will be able to hide. In my opinion, this does not bode well at all for the future of our three countries.

Our countries should unite, but in opposition to the SPP and their goals.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
We need to get organized.... working in sync.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join