It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America Fighting Irans Proxy War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Is America Fighting Irans Proxy War

www.uruknet.de

Iran goes after Saddam Hussein's family.

Iranian media has tried to buy Iraqi journalists by first interviewing them for some special program about Iraq, then soliciting them for work, and then bribing them with money.
Ahmadinejad has done more to destroy Iraq than Bush could have ever dreamt of and Bush ends up as a Sucker. Muqtada is the baby sister of the Jaafary-Maliki government .

This is Iran's game. Make no mistake about it.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Did the Bush Administration get suckered into the Iraqi Quagmire, with the clever deception of the Chalabi Gang who represent Iran's interest in Iraq. Iran now has Iraq under their controll and desperately wants America out of the way, now that their agents Sistani & Muqtada Al Sadr have secured their Prize on behalf of Iran. Checkmate. (Bush can now lick his Wounds)

www.uruknet.de
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Make no mistake about it, Iran and Israel are plotting together in this great Poker Game of Deception and America will be dumped as soon as Iran has a tight grip on Iraq. Know well, that the Mehdi Army and Hezbullah is Iranian owned and the War in Lebanon with Hezbullah, last year was the biggest Trade Show, organized by both Iran and Israel to make Hezbullah look strong and take credit for facing up to Israel. In the end it is Iran and Israel, that will controll Iraq's Oil and not America.

Both Iran and Israel, have no place for America to play Poker in the Middle East. Time will tell, if Bush was Duped by the Neo Cons (for Israel)and the Chalabi Gang (for Iran)

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
So you are suggesting that Iran and Israel are working together to seize control if Iraq? Now that is a new one on me.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
So you are suggesting that Iran and Israel are working together to seize control if Iraq? Now that is a new one on me.

Can't disagree with that. Not even remotely possible imo. Fighting Israel's war? That's another question though.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
i would say that russia and china have more to do with iran getting tough than anything
i think that all the little battles in the middle east are proxy wars for US, UK, Russia, China.
in the 60's russia was giving false intel to syria about israel amassing troops on the border promting war. egypt, syria, and jordan accused the US and Europe of backing israel during the 6 day war. The US supported the taliban in the afghan-russian war. US supplied both sides of the iran-iraq war. iran supports terrorist units against israel and america supports israel, meanwhile russia supplies iran with weapons, and china buys their oil... blah blah blah...
its a big proxy war between the big 4 for energy control, the funny thing is the unrest keeps oil high so the oil they do manage to pump is at a good profit. They couldnt have tranquility in the Middle east, the profit margins would be to low if there were no threat to the infrastructure.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I believe iran is trying to seize control of iraq but bush was able to attack first now they need to get the us out of the way now the big question who attacks first u.s. or iran?

new topics

top topics

join