It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New attacks on america and allies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
After the capture of saddam does anyone ealse like me think the terroist attacks will step up a gear with plane hijackers and other terrorist demanding saddams realise. I would have thought this would be the obivous course of action

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Possibly Saddam's people in Iraq could rack up the attacks in an attempt to get him released (which won't happen of course). Al Qaeda could use the occupation of Iraq as an excuse to attack US & UK. Iraq is a Muslim country, even though bin Laden & Saddam weren't exactly friends. AQ will use any reason they can to justify their terrorism.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Acculy it could be despiration. The number of attacks acculy went down, the more lethal ones are still there. So that, I hypothesize that Saddam's little whores are mostly gone and whats left are the terrorists. A good sign, perhaps.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Star Trek movie in which a emotional Vulcan seaches for God. When the creature demands the Starship be brought closer Kirk ask's the question " What does God need of a Starship" Since Al-qaeda kill for God I keep hearing " What does God need with Man killing Man".
If God made Man then he can surely destroy Man. So why is it those who really want power hide behind claims that just don't seem to hold up, and why follow that which leads to death.
Teachings, West verses the Middle East. Show how one is suppose to kill those who mock God, while we have been shown choice from hearing, and from hearing we make our choice. Killing is not of God, but I would say it is of deception, decieving and being decieved that what they do is of God only a false one who wishes us all death.

Michael

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Wow, that was deep Ark Angel. Another point the Koran teaches tolerance and peace to all monotheistic peoples and attempt to convert those who are not monotheistic.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I think that with the capture of Saddam, terrorist groups in the muslim countries are infuriated. I think also that terrorist groups will try and enlist the support of primarily muslim countries, like pakistan.

The next level of wars will be catostrophic, not just buildings like the WTC, but whole cities.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:16 AM
link   
post 9-11 life isnt good.... the people responsible are/were VERY succesful terrorists.
as a result of 9-11, theyve succeeded turning half the people of the United States against its goverment.... and most of the world against them.

its like somethin for a movie.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Waco, Jim Baker, Jonestown show how people can be lead into lie's. Hitler used lie's to control his people by claiming the Jews were the problem. Here we see it's the infidel's who need to be blamed. People have a brain but when it comes to killing for GOD I have to draw the line. It's foolish to believe GOD needs us to defend the ALMIGHTY, what a waste of time, money and human suffering for those who think they have a right to take a life because they were taught to do it.
People need to open their eye's and sad to say it's not going to happen! We will always have someone telling people to go out and kill in some form or another, not that it's true or just.

Sad

Michael

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
"Love thy enemy"-Jesus Chirst

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
i'm not worried about Al Qaeda or any terrorist for that matter, i'm more worried about the idiots in washington (all of them) and the idiots running my state (again all of them). not a damn one of these people can relate to the average working american.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
We have all made mistakes, But enflicting a opinion on someone is not right and so it shouldn't even be attempted you should tell them about it all you can and let then choose their own opinion. Thats what was learnt in the Crusades. One of the most powerful empires ever was one that had a attitude of "As long as you pay your taxes, I don't care what you do" In this sense i mean, Have your own opinion, I am not going to force it on you.

Taxman's comment about Jesus "Love Your Enemy" it works. What do they have against you if unhostile? what are they to do?

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Razor, they 'care' about the middle class, because they want votes. What they dont care about is the people whos life is fulled with hardship and stress. All they have to do is get the soccor moms, feminests, NAACP, NASCAR Dads and a few other groups and they got the election in the bag.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hopefully I can say this correctly, thought:

Atlantis the myth;

America - a lan tis known from sea to shinning sea, a Nation that wave after wave caused it to sink. D-day and the wave of men attacking? same thing?

Yaweh is God of Israeli or is that Ya We the people have adopted the state which Is real i say for the rebuilding of the house of God. Was there a War so long ago that some of what is today is only remembered as myth? Is Lucifer who casts out demons really Lose the fear for missle are cast our way with Belzebulb or what defcon we are at? Are we fighting a Was that has been going on for Millions of years? that we keep blowing ourselfs up with those weapons John in Revelation call Pillars of Clouds, nuke's.

Hopefully that came out somewhat understandable

Michael

[Edited on 23-1-2004 by Ark-Angel]

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeniusSage
post 9-11 life isnt good.... the people responsible are/were VERY succesful terrorists.
as a result of 9-11, theyve succeeded turning half the people of the United States against its goverment.... and most of the world against them.

its like somethin for a movie.

Actually...the government deserves the full credit for turning the people against it. It wasn't the terrorists. They pissed me off...but I'm not afraid of them. The government...now I'm afraid of them.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
"Actually...the government deserves the full credit for turning the people against it. It wasn't the terrorists. They pissed me off...but I'm not afraid of them. The government...now I'm afraid of them."

i dont mean directly. it was as a result of the actions taken against the terrorists that caused the most outrage.

i personally support the war on terror and see people who are completely opposed to it as selfish.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxman
Wow, that was deep Ark Angel. Another point the Koran teaches tolerance and peace to all monotheistic peoples and attempt to convert those who are not monotheistic.

Sorry I passed up on this as your right, True FAITH not religion will declare who your Faith is in. Extremist will have you kill or take your own life and others with some weapon the will inflict mental pain as well.
Crusades were wrong just as Jihad is, God does not need man to protect his honor as his word will do just fine.

Michael

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
not all muslims believe in killing americans its just the fanatics that misinterprt to koran

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
not all muslims believe in killing americans its just the fanatics that misinterprt to koran

I totally agree

Michael

new topics

top topics

join