It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this look familure to you;)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
found it when looking at a difrent post on here, im sure ive seen this ship before but cant think where...lol

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Coordinates in the begining of the film, where do they point do? Going to go look at google earth here in a minute :-)

Interesting video, the part with the searchlights didn't look real to me at all though. Something was off there, couldn't tell what. Like the beams weren't illuminating particles in the air like normal searchlights do.

The saucer looked familar as well, first thought was ID4 style mothership, but not exactly.

Overall, with the text being insterted in spots it felt very much like video game interludes.

Cheers,

Leibolmai

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
ive seen this ship on a ATS post just a few days ago, but i cant find the post, just remember there being some parlm trees and lots of screaming.. oh and sonic booms in the background, can any1 remember the other post?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Cooridinates are desert, in the south east portion of Libya. No trees or anything from google earth. Doesn't seem to correspond with the footage at all. I'm not so good with google earth myself, so if others can confirm please do so.

Cheers,

Leibolmai

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
saw this one at the site... its really good one... really really good one.. like it alot. all of it. never seen it also.. waooo

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
anyone knows what they saying ???????+

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
its the same as the Los Roques UFO that was posted on here few days ago

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The big light at the bottom looks like all the fake CGI ufo's ive seen lately.

Example, Haiti ufo.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
i have to agree with above post on something being "wrong" with the light beams.
i also got a red-flag 'vibe' when seeing that.

on the flip side i thought the center glowing twinkly-area was done pretty well if faked. it looks real. the ship edge is a little "modeled" and "lit" if you ask me at 1:43 and more so at 2:04. the ships edge looks supernatural and modeled.

just my 2 small pennies.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Reminds me of the fake Apollo videos.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Discussion here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please continue there.

Thread Closed.

top topics

join