It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your thoughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
hey ive just sat down and watched all of the documentary 'Loose change' Focused on the 9/11 incident. I must say it was most compelling i carnt stop tinking about it, manu an intresting point, on a site liek this i would expect alot of people to have seen it. So if you have, what did you think of it ? and what were the best points for you ?

Take Care, Vix

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
No comments.

I would suggest Alex Jones video 9/11 Road to Tyranny.. That was before he got wacko..

And Zeitgeist also..

There is more I cant think right now..

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Vixion

Now watch SCREW Loose Change.
then watch Mark Roberts debate Jason Bermas and Dylan Avery ...its on Youtube.... and listen to Dylan ADMIT that his video contains mistakes that were intentionally left in.

The movie had been completly debunked.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
The movie had been completly debunked.

Now come on Captain, completely? I disagree with this statement. While I will concede much of loosechange2 has been debunked, not all of it has. Why haven't the public videos of the Pentagon crash (VDOT, Burger King, and the hotel) been released?

Got an answer for that question other than a national security line. Because if thats your angle I confused why it's a national security issue if it simply shows what we were told.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Completely debunked? No

Mostly debunked? Certainly.

Are there still valid questions about 9/11? Absolutely.

Should you base your life and opinions on home made films on the internet? No way.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by Reality Hurts]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Sorry Vixon, had to get that out of the way. My thoughts, hmmmm well while the movie has been attacked ruthlessly, which by the way is the normal way things are done here at ATS, it affected me much the same way as you describe.

Couldn't stop thinking about 911 in the same way as I did before watching it. Led me eventually right this very place and time replying to you.

Hope the weather is good in England, InfinityO'Reilly over.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hey loads of peopel are saying its been atatcked, what for ? what were the main points against it ?

take care, Vix

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Please add your thoughts to one of many existing threads on the loose change video.

Thanks.

Thread Closed.

top topics

join