It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: Bay Area UFO Expo - Meet Springer, John Lear, Dave and Johnny

page: 1

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

Bay Area UFO Expo - Meet Springer, John Lear, Dave and Johnny

This is the PROMO for the 9th Annual Bay Area UFO Expo that is on the 25th and 26th of August in San Jose, California at the Doubletree Hotel. John Lear, Springer, Johnny Anonymous and Dave Rabbit will be on hand to do interviews and promote the AboveTopSecret.Com organization. If you listen REAL CLOSE, you can hear the new single to be released by Dave and Johnny on ATS RECORDS.

length: 02:49
file: atsmix_2530.mp3
size: 3978k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 8/19/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
MP3 FILE is not working.... Skeptic Overlord is fixing the problem. Sorry folks! Still a few bugs in the new server set-ups. Only available in ATS MIX PLAYER right now.

Thanks for your patience....

Dave

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Link is working now for downloading... Sorry for the inconvenience.

Were hoping to meet some of you members that get a chance to make
it to the Expo.. So come to booth 20 and 21 (Large ATS Banner overhead)
and say 'howdy'.

John Lear will be judging a contest which should be fun, Springer will be chasing
money and Dave and I will be doing interviews with whomever will give us the time of day! [j/k]

Johnny

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
So i am drinving up an the day of the 24th to Davis to check out my college before i move there... i have never been to San Jose... and well i am kinda/realy low on cash.. so can i pay when i get there, also, where is a good parking lot to sleep in...

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
Link is working now for downloading... Sorry for the inconvenience.
Johnny

Hmmmm...

Not Found
The requested URL /podcasts/atsmix_2530.mp3 was not found on this server.

Is it just me?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
WOW! Now thats entertainment!

I just talked to Victoria Jack who runs the Bay Area UFO Expo and she has graciously arranged a venue for you to perform your new single "Do you Know The Way to San Jose" in Taft. Good luck.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The Picture of Johnny holding his head and staring in disbelief is a hoax , i swear he's covering his ears whilst listening to the first play back of there san jose song.

anyway off for more cotton wool my ears are still bleeding.

P.S i still cannot left or right click to hear/download this mp3.

[edit on 19/8/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

I just talked to Victoria Jack who runs the Bay Area UFO Expo and she has graciously arranged a venue for you to perform your new single "Do you Know The Way to San Jose" in Taft. Good luck.

Hey Brother John......

Between you and I..... we should have some fun!

Look forward to it my brother....

Dave

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Nice to know the word of ATS getting spread at such events but the one thing thats got me over recent years is all these events are mainly american I can never find one uk ufo related event near me North west UK if anyone has some info pls u2u me id like to attend some.

[edit on 02/014/200 by SE7EN]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Well....

We have The Amigos credit card.... we can just fly over and create one...
(yeah... right).

We will mention it to the people there and, if we remember, will get back to you via a SPECIAL THREAD that we will post for all of our debriefing.

Dave

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
nice one bud just that all the time I hear alot of ufo goverment related stuff always happens in the us and not really much in the uk either that or am not been looking in the right places for 5+years being on ats lol

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

LMFAO, that was good there John if i see him near Taft, ill grab them.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
SE7EN...

The United Kingdom is a hot bed of activity. I'm real surprised that all our mates there don't have all kinds of UFO conventions and such. Maybe the Queen didn't approve it?
We just finished an interview with Quantum Squirrel and learned, to our amazement, that freedom of speech is not in the English Constitution (or whatever it's called) and that so much of your stuff over there is run through not only Parliament, but Her Majesty herself.

Dave

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I have had no luck with podcast upload or download this weekend. I think they are still working on that server problem.

I hope things go well at the EXPO. Glad to see that atleast one of the CM's will be there. Rock on!

[edit on 20-8-2007 by Justin Oldham]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
their is sum but the ones i've seen on tv is like their sat in a pub with slides not anything really major with like 2.000 people turn up just more like a local group of mates and i would rather come n talk on here for that insted gues i'll keep serching for somthing diffrent.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Like I said.... I PROMISE that I will put out some feelers with these VIP and SPECIAL GUESTS and see what I can find out for my mates in the UK.

Dave

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit
Like I said.... I PROMISE that I will put out some feelers with these VIP and SPECIAL GUESTS and see what I can find out for my mates in the UK.

Dave

Mates!!!! i like it Dave the correct terminology ...

anyway se7en i think the Uk anual U.F.O conference is held in sheffield do some searches using that loaction.

untill then a lil info i have found for you

Roswell 60 Conference
October 20-21, 2007

Leeds, UK
Parkside Hotel

man thats all i can find for this year everything else is in the states..

[edit on 20/8/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Mates!!!! i like it Dave the correct terminology ...

Hey QS.....

Yeah.... was proud to serve with some of Her Majesty's FINEST lads during my three tours of Nam. Mates then! Mates now! I LOVE the brittish. What?

Dave

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
So really, im going, i plan on going, but i haven't paid for things yet, as a college student i am strapped for cash, but i will be there, and i will be cold/hungry/tired

and lookingf or a place to sleep.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
You can sleep with Springer.... NOT!

Dave

new topics

top topics

join