It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've found the meaning of 666 in ref. to the NWO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I am suprised I am the first to post the Bible's reference of 666 to today's current evil state.

Others before me have connected the mark of the beast on the forehead or palm(I forget if it is left or right hand) that we must have to buy or sell to the Verichip or something like it.

They have also brought up numerous times the "wars and rumors of war" prophecy in countless articles.

After all of that I/we are still unsure what 666 means in all of this. I have been searching high and low since before 9/11 and all this B.S., but admittadley(spell check) more so after 9/11.

I mean after all, it is just a number. If the Bible is a puzzle this should be the easiest part to figure out. 666. Apparantly the Bible says a man will come and his name will be six hundred and threescore six.

A man will come and his name will be six hundred and threescore six.

Every type of carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons, and 6 neutrons.

Is that not his name?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Yeah thats a little vague though, I think god is being more metaphorical, about a singular persons number, do a search on anti christ and you will find many theories. I think theres a lot of valid information out there pertaining to the possible moderna day raisers of cain, aka the second murderer, satan (the dragon) is the first. Is that lineages of races starting tribal wars? Could God be the perceptions they saw while on wierd plants in the woods. Could the masses have been mystified by the stories about these odd mental visions they saw, and called it god?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   

So is the enemy Carbon, Granite, Diamond, or what?

I think god is being more metaphorical, about a singular persons number, do a search on anti christ and you will find many theories.

I think its me, actually.
What is the Antichrist supposed to be?

I will start this by saying what everyone likes to say on here. "Everyones opinion is valid"

Alright then. Satans opinion. He was the Angel who stood up and said "Why do i have to worship god?" (i havnt actually read the bible, this story was told to me by a priest. So if its wrong its not actually my fault)

God decided that his power was absolute, and Satan was cast down. God doesnt think that all opinions are valid, and he isnt all forgiving as Satan still lives in hell.

Now, the idea of the Antichrist has been completly blown out of preportion from what it says in the bible.

the bible states the antichrist is someone who opposes Christ. So this was translated to be 'antichrist' (christ inverted)

The fault here lies in the translation. A person doesnt need to be the son of satan, that was just an idea people latched onto, because the man who opposed christ would hav eto be represented by satan, right?

Wrong.

The Anti christ simply has to be one of the following:

1. Actively oppose the teachings of Christ
2. Not agree with the teachings of christ

now the difference here is that a person can disagree without being a threat.

i personally, disagree with the teaches of christ in a few ways. not many, i think each man should love his fellow man and all that. But in a few issues i dont think christ was right.

so does this mean i can be the antichrist? Of course it does. I have thoughts, thoughts and plans on what i would do if i took over the world.

I must be the antichrist.

My opinion is valid. You cannot abuse me for it.

God seems to be above this rule, if so. He can come and tell me whos right.

Until then.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
the problem with this is the source. has the bible ever been found to have proven anything in its' existence?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
wasn't there some ancient text found recently that proved that 666 wasn't the number but something else was? cant remember what it was offhand but if you find out then you should figure out what the genetic difference would be.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by chibidai_rrr

Apparantly the Bible says a man will come and his name will be six hundred and threescore six.

A man will come and his name will be six hundred and threescore six.

Is that not his name?

the way i read that verse (Rev. 13:18) :

it tells us that both wisdom and understanding is needed to decipher who is the person/beast.
the understanding ammounts to knowing how to 'count' the number of his name...as in letter=number calculations

So, neither faith or belief or being born again are a requirement in discerning the anti-cryists' name=666.
#2. knowledge of esorteric or mystical kabbalah is a valuable key to a mathematical deciphering of the name=number of the man who is to be the anti-cryist
#3. this avoids the trap where only a (future developed) knowledge of Physics and Atomic Numbers is the 'key' to deciphering the number of the name.

of further note:
having the 'mark' will include 2 different types of 'marks'

One 'Mark' is the Name of the beast,
Another 'Mark' is the Number of his Name,
(Rev 13:17)

A 'Mark' can be placed either on the forehead- or on the hand.
(i would suppose the elites, instead of getting a chip or tattoo on one's forehead... the elites would wear a head band with the beast's Name on it.
~most likely in Arabic flowing script or printed in Greek script~
that solution would avoid the obvious vanity issues of having a body modification conflicting with ones wardrobe & hairstyle)

?? i wonder what numerical values are;
Federal Reserve Chairman
Central Bankers US&EU

? why these type of people?
Recall Jesus reacted very badly versus the money-changers...was this a hint as to what the beast system and who the future anti-christ will be ??

there was actually a post sometime back which pointed out the 666
atomic particle thing correspondence,

thanks

[edit on 19-8-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
What if the Anti-Christ is technology itself, and the 666 resembles 3-digit computer code? What if we are looking for this being in human or even cybernetic form, when it actuality, it is electronic.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by justyc

Are you talking about something like this? : www.worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
the problem with this is the source. has the bible ever been found to have proven anything in its' existence?

Yes the Bible has proven many historical facts and if it was not for the Bible many facts woyld be lost and many clues to finding ancient sites too. They are still finding many things and references to Bible characters that are not even that important let alone the kings and cities of the past. It proves a lot it's not like it does the opposite, and without it people would be lost in finding or being inspired to find physical evidence of ancient people and events. Proving God could be harder so we have signs instead of what is to come.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
the beast is Rome

the mark of the beast is a little tatoo you needed to do business, so Rome could collect taxes

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sqewt
reply to post by justyc

Are you talking about something like this? : www.worldnetdaily.com...

yes, that was it. so the number is 616 and not 666 apparently.

[edit on 20-8-2007 by justyc]

top topics

join