It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creating A New CursedLucidDreaming Hypnosis MP3 - HELP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I WILL NOT stop until I Lucid Dream EVERY NIGHT!

Ok. I need some help.

About a month ago I got a CurseLucidDreaming Hypnosis MP3 made for myself at a cost of $50 US.
What this file was meant to do was to have me dream everynight, and everynight as soon as I start dreaming, I will become lucid, and thus start having lucid dreams every night. This file is a Curse file meaning that it remains until I get it removed.

Before posting the link to that file. Let me tell you.....It almost worked, but didn't due to the wording of the hypnosis file. I can only control my deams, not achieve lucidness in them.

So, I am going to create a NEW CurseLucidDreaming Hypnosis MP3 and I need suggestions and your help with the wording of this file. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Below is wat went wrong with the last file and how it almost worked...and what I am thinking about putting in the Hypnosis File to make it work.

When I got it created I thought that me being in total control of my dreams would mean that I would be lucid. And thus be having Lucid Dreams every night for the rest of my life. I would be able to test out everything to do with lucid dreaming, create many different scenario's. test out mind control on myself, and try out some OBE's.

Well. The thing is this file did work, to exactly what is said in the file. But It still doesn't make me lucid.

What is said in the file is that I will be in total control of my dreams, control everything in and about my dreams, almost like a God, and that a part of my subconscious mind will be put away to know that when I am dreming that I am dreaming.

Well I can control a lot about my dreams, such as decision making in my dreams, such as liking what I just saw in my dreams, rewinding the dream a little bit, and watching it play out again, changing where I go in my dreams, and some of the dream also.

BUt it's like 1/2 the time i know i'm dreaming and 1/2 the time i dont know i'm dreaming, and it's 100% of the time I dont care that I'm dreaming.

I want to wake up in my dreams, become aware in my dreams totally 100% that i'm dreaming, and become rational, aware and go and start flying, etc. But i cant. All I am is in control over my dreams and actions in the dreams. And as good as that is, It's ot what i want. I want to be lucid, and have lucid dreams, so i'm totally in control over every aspect of my dreams so can fly, or do whatever and it's very vivid.

What was put in the last hypnosis file:

I will dream every time I go to sleep.
Everytime I dream I will be in total Control of my dreams, almost Godlike...as soon as I start dreaming.
A part of my subconscious mind is put away so that when i am dreaming I know I am dreaming.
Everything put into the file lasts for life unless I get it removed.

What I plan on asking to be put into the file is:

I will dream every time I go to sleep.
Everytime I dream I will be in total Control of my dreams, GODLIKE...as soon as I start dreaming.
My subconscious mind and my Conscious mind will know totally 100% that when I am dreaming, I am dreaming. That I will know 100% I am dreaming when i am dreaming.
That my consciousness will wake up in my dreams, So I will be conscious in my dreams, think rationally, and be lucid in my dreams.
Everything put into the file lasts for life unless I get it removed.
I will remember all my dreams that I have.
All my dreams will be extraordinarilly Vivid. VERY VERY Vivid.

Now the question I ask is: is htere anything else I need added? Will this file let me achieve lucidness every time i dream?
Or will becoming conscious in my dream wake me up physically?
Do i need to put in dreamsigns? Because currently i dont have any dreamsigns.

Should I add that everything I see in my dream will be a dream sign. Everything that normally doesn't happen in my real life is a dreamsign. A sign that I am dreaming.

Please help me.
When this file is made it will be available to those who want it free to download. So please help.

The current file can be found at:
Good Version 21 meg

Cut Down Size, Worse Quality 5.5 meg

please take a listen and help me find out what i need to amke me lucid Dream everynight. Because i wont stop until i do. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Well you can waste money on con artists all your life, doesn't mean it'll work. But that's your choice, so have fun!

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
d00d...he's a hypnotist...I created the last file custom made.
I didn't think about the file i made last time fully thraough. I thought i would have becoem lucid by what i wanted put in the file at that time. I thought contrlling dreams was the same as being lucid in them. It wasn't.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Surely, if the file works, you just have to change your concept or definition of lucid dreams to match what the file says?

I'm sure you want to believe the mp3 will give you lucid dreams by controlling them, but something is slipping up. Maybe if you repeat 'controlling my dreams is a lucid dream' or something like that, enough to where you believe it (which you don't now) you won't have to fork out more money.

Its all in your mind. If you believed enough that aliens looked like, and only looked like the predator, it's pretty likely that you'd define an alien as looking like the predator, in rl or in a dream.

Guess I'm just trying to save you $$

Incidentally... Godlike in your dreams? Do you believe God just watches over things and takes no direct control in the world? Maybe that's a problem.

Oh well, good luck.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Im still having problems getting this hypnosis mp3 to actually work on me. It's very frustrating!

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Incidentally... Godlike in your dreams? Do you believe God just watches over things and takes no direct control in the world? Maybe that's a problem.

No, actually, I'm an atheist. Maybe you need to worship the devil.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mig12

No, actually, I'm an atheist. Maybe you need to worship the devil.

MrDead wasn't talking to you athiest..I mean mig12. Besides, if you are an athiest what are you doing believing in the devil? Seriously?

I tried your first file darage. I only tried it once. I probably should cough up some $ for your next file since I used the last one. I know what you mean though...controlling a normal dream and rememering it isn't the same as a full on super sense dream. The sensations are just not the same. I really have only had one or two lucid dreams in my life. They were premonition type though. That's how I remembered them when I awoke.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
HEheh dont worry about the $. I'm doing this for myself. Other people being able to use the file that got created means its just more worth it. But i still want it to work for me. I still need to create this next file.

And about God. When i think of godlike powers i think of godlike powers...being able to do anything by just thinking.

I just need to become lucid.
Once i can become lucid i will have no trouble doing Godlike powers and creating things out of thin air ;P
All i'd need to do is think to myself. Over to the left of me is a Black limosine. Then i'd just look left and a Black Limosine would be there ;P

But i need t get lucid to do this. and that is the trouble.

gunit. Seriously try lying on your bed, with headphones on and listening to the Deepening file and the TrainSusceptibility file, or the new Susceptible file. You have to be able to get into a trance before the files will have any effect. So get yourself comfy on your bed, lying on ur back, close ur eyes, and just listen and relax
If you wake up and realise you were listening to the files but cant remember what was said in them, then you will know u are getting into a deep trance, as that TrianSusceptibility file makes you forgot what was said int he file, but the file will still work to the best of it's ability or even better. So get into a deep trance first.

You cant just listen to the file once and think it's going to work. It's not like that.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

gunit. Seriously try lying on your bed, with headphones on and listening to the Deepening file and the TrainSusceptibility file, or the new Susceptible file. You have to be able to get into a trance before the files will have any effect. So get yourself comfy on your bed, lying on ur back, close ur eyes, and just listen and relax
If you wake up and realise you were listening to the files but cant remember what was said in them, then you will know u are getting into a deep trance, as that TrianSusceptibility file makes you forgot what was said int he file, but the file will still work to the best of it's ability or even better. So get into a deep trance first.

You cant just listen to the file once and think it's going to work. It's not like that.

yea i remember i was listenin to the luciddreaming file and all of a sudden i wake up and i cant remember what i was doing. I had a dream that night too but i dont remember being able to control anything....thanks for the suggestion i will try again tonight.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
where is the file Trainsucceptibility located on the site?

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Forget it........I found it!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
that dudes voice is extremely creepy but it is relaxing.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Ummm, the guys voice, Is it supposed to be muffled like that? I really can't understand what he is saying.

This is kinda changing the topic away from the file, but involves the same thing.

If you want strange and at times lucid dreams Listen to BrainSupercharger. Uses neuro-linguistic programming. BUT if you suffer from epilepsy, you can not use it sorry. There were also some wrap around glasses that you wore, that pulsated with strobes, inducing a kind of "high"
again if you are epiliptec you can't use them.

(Damn sounds like I have something against epileptics..I don't. The strobes in the glasses and the tones on the tape can induce an epileptic seizure)

Any one ever been "tanking"? Now that is a strange sensation.
You lay in a dark (and I mean dark, you can't even see your hands in front of your face), sound proof isolation tank, That has water in it, that is the same as your body temperature, so you really don't "feel" the water, and you float due to the amount of epsom salts they put in
Wow! Really nothing like it.

And last but not least there is this cute little critter. I havent tried it , but you never know if it could work..

www.voodoomachine.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Have you considered the idea that if you achieve this that you will no longer want to live a normal life?
You will be so high on being in control of everything and doing whatever you want in your dreams that you will miss out on life and lose yourself in dreams?
Who will support you when you don't want to work?
Where will you live? How will you eat?
Dude this could totally absorb you!

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm

Ummm, the guys voice, Is it supposed to be muffled like that? I really can't understand what he is saying.

This is kinda changing the topic away from the file, but involves the same thing.

If you want strange and at times lucid dreams Listen to BrainSupercharger. Uses neuro-linguistic programming. BUT if you suffer from epilepsy, you can not use it sorry. There were also some wrap around glasses that you wore, that pulsated with strobes, inducing a kind of "high"
again if you are epiliptec you can't use them.

(Damn sounds like I have something against epileptics..I don't. The strobes in the glasses and the tones on the tape can induce an epileptic seizure)

Any one ever been "tanking"? Now that is a strange sensation.
You lay in a dark (and I mean dark, you can't even see your hands in front of your face), sound proof isolation tank, That has water in it, that is the same as your body temperature, so you really don't "feel" the water, and you float due to the amount of epsom salts they put in
Wow! Really nothing like it.

And last but not least there is this cute little critter. I havent tried it , but you never know if it could work..

www.voodoomachine.com...

Nope i've never been tanking before but i've read about it. People who do that and stay in there for 24 hours with thier eyes closed, after a while, thier brains recreate their own virtual world. with indepth senses.

Oh and im not epileptic. I might try out the BrainSupercharger NLP...I dowldoaded it just the other day but havn't listened to it yet.

"NephraTari

posted on 24-1-2004 at 08:14 AM

Have you considered the idea that if you achieve this that you will no longer want to live a normal life?
You will be so high on being in control of everything and doing whatever you want in your dreams that you will miss out on life and lose yourself in dreams?
Who will support you when you don't want to work?
Where will you live? How will you eat?
Dude this could totally absorb you!

"

Of course I will want to live a normal life.
I'm not like that. Of course i will be working. I'm soeone who takes life seriously. I wont let it absorb me.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
*EDIT- I got lucid dreams mixed up with something else.sorry. Could someone maybe delete this post

thanks*

[Edited on 1-24-2004 by theshadowknows]

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Oh and im not epileptic. I might try out the BrainSupercharger NLP...I dowldoaded it just the other day but havn't listened to it yet.

Huh? Where did you download it from? Or was it a sample?
The whole thing is aprox one hour long. That would be a huge download, no matter how compressed it is.
If you do have it though, you have to use headphones, and DO NOT drive a car while listening to it.
Have a funny day

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm

Huh? Where did you download it from? Or was it a sample?
The whole thing is aprox one hour long. That would be a huge download, no matter how compressed it is.
If you do have it though, you have to use headphones, and DO NOT drive a car while listening to it.
Have a funny day

I downloaded it off the internet via Kazaa.

ACtually sorry i have Memory Supercharger and Self Esteem Supercharger.
I gotta go find this BrainSuperCharger though ;P

join