It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Logo of the Democratic party?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I couldn't resist so here it is:

www.smootopia.com...

Certainly fits don't you think?

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
That was cute. But to be honest,I think it should be a horses a$$.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Oh, I'm sure if George wins there'll be months and months of nation wide recounts.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
lol:

brilliant!

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well the dems could try a recount. But since all the voting machines are electronic and all 4 major voting machine manufacturing companies are republican owned; either Bush will win by a landslide, or there won't be any paper to recount anyway. Fair elections are over, lets just hope the ELECTORAL COLLEGE does the right thing for the people.

[Edited on 1-15-2004 by insite]

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
They better make it close if the fix is in...cause there is no way Bush is getting a landslide under these conditions. I know folk that will lose they mind if Bush wins again. Forget about the tissue you better bring the firehoses...lol.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
lol those must be some pretty unstable people if they'll lose their mind over a slightly powerful figurehead...

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
And if the role was reversed, I think the Republicans would have been crying like a little bitch with a skinned knee. I think there was a whole lot of crap going into the "election scandal" of 2000. However, what's done is done and hopefully the right person wins this time around.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OXmanK
And if the role was reversed, I think the Republicans would have been crying like a little bitch with a skinned knee.

Yea they would have cried and then blamed minority groups and Clinton.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
so right and so true. good find

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Which fictional character are you leaning towards these days?

OR

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
fictional? It would have been Neo if the third movie wasn't so bad. Real? Definatelly Jesus

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Just joshin' wif ya.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
aaargh! Where do you people find the codes for those neat little face type faces?! I wanna be able to do that, too!

[Edited on 1-15-2004 by junglejake]

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Thats right on. Now they just need to graft the head on to the back side of a jackass!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
My take on the new Democratic logo is this: it's pathetic. Half red, half blue, and kicking its hind legs in the air. The Dems. should have stayed traditional. The Republican elephant is still and will always be the best, IMO.

join