It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sperry Corp in Vietnam?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
need some help researching Sperry Corporation's activities during the Vietnam conflict. I have gathered that Sperry, later Unisys, was involved in some really shady dealing brought to light by the Operation Ill Wind fraud sting in the '80s. what I am concerned with is their possible dealings with intelligence entities & possibly MKULTRA type projects in country during the conflict. I am drawing serious blanks altogether in regards to anything they did over there. any help is greatly appreciated.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I havebeen searching for days to no avail but as fate would have it as soon as I posted this thread I stumbled across this link
www.ieee.org...
seems an immigrant from Vienna, Dr. Ernst Weber has some deep Sperry ties. Judging by the work he did with radar & microwave research & high frequency experiments he would have been a prime candidate for the Montauk Project. while this does, at least circumstantially, tie in Sperry to Montauk & the whole mind control scene I still cant draw a line to the Vietnam connection...

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Could you have drawn blanks because there was nothing to draw?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I'd more attribute it to the fact that I'm not the greatest researcher on the subject matter. I asked for assistance in here because I have read the work of some great researchers on this site over the years. lets just say I have personally seen the effects of said manipulation from a vet thats very close to me. I have some vague details of involvement from a former Sperry employee. with that said I may have misunderstood & the Sperry employment came later but I dont think I did. still, its a possibility. thats why I am asking for help. if it wasnt Sperry then what companies did the alphabet guys contract to carry out the electronic warfare/manipulation side of things? definitely seems that you can draw some lucid connections between Dr. Weber & the EW efforts and from Dr Weber to Sperry. Either way, that one liner didnt really help to steer me in the right direction
is there anything else you can add? something I missed in that response?

as I type this I get a strange gut feeling that we might know each other from somewhere. be that the case?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Soviet Acquisition

Start here. Gives a number of references that can
be followed up.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Nah there's nothing I can really add- I was just trying to get you to think a bit more outside of what you're doing. You should always analyse the other options.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Lex, thanks for the input. the only info I really got from hours of reading there was that the Soviets were VERY interested in tech that Sperry possessed. I plan on going back & looking that over again. it was late & there is no telling what I missed.

DeltaNine, thats really what I'm trying to do. the main issue seems to be I am not sure what those other options are. I'd be ecstatic to analyze other options if & when they present themselves. I hold no firm beliefs on this, only a few hints. why all the vagueness? not trying to be a jerk or anything but your approach is frustrating.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'm not deliberatly being vauge. If you want a 15 page essay on why I'm not being vauge, let me know.

top topics

join