It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote Steve-o for ATS/BTS super hero !!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
DUDE DUDE!! You really need to submit your drawings to these cartoon companies i.e. Marvel etc. Your work is excellent. The drawing above is testament to that fact. I hope you get a foot in the door to show your stuff! You have it going on as far as your art is concerned.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Thanks for sayin' that my work is great amigo, I'll definitly work for Marvel after I'm done with college, it's one of my goals in life that I will achieve, I'm one of those people who strive for excellence and never acceptin' less. I never back down from what I wanna do in life so after a few years I'll still be chattin' on ATS but I'll be a pro comic artist workin' for Marvel. I might even start a thread showin' previews of my comic art before it hits the shelves. I don't know why I'm passionate for comics since I really didn't start drawin' "good" 'till about 3 years ago, if I were to show ya my work just from a year ago you'll notice the change in style. Some people say they were born with the talent and I truely believe in that stuff, I feel like I was an artist in my past life. Thanks again for all the stuff and just joinin' my squad, I'd like to give a shout out to all my other Avengers who are out there doin' there thing, see ya !!

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hey Steve - do you have your own characters that you draw? Have you done any strips with any of your own characters?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by shearder

Yeah I've done some strips and comic pages, it's that I wanna keep those character ideas for copyright reasons, the only characters I've unvailed so far were my alien concepts. Another member/amigo by the name of Cosmokatt7 told me about doin' something like that and I might think about it so if it were to happen you'll definitely know about it, see ya later amigo !!

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Ch'mon people !! I really need those votes, and some more members to add to my Avengers Squad, if ya don't wanna post just flag the thread or give it one of those little stars, anything!! I'm about to cry people, do ya wanna see how a has been super her looks like, well ya lookin' at one now !! ( This post was just to beef up the thread so don't take anything I've stated as bein' serious, no bashing please
)

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
NO bashing buddy. Already flagged, now starred.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Thanks again for flaggin' it and for starin' this thread, your one of the key members of the Avengers Squad, hope ya post back !!

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Hey, steve-o
yes I think you deserve a star.Good job buddy!Great thread.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Thanks for ya words of wisdom my fellow Avenger, look foward to chattin' some more on this thread. Avengers Assemble !!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o
See ya guys later , I might be back around 10 or 11 PM, so I'll have to leave ya with a pic.

Steve top shelf man, lol the pic reminds me of the new simpsons movie trailer.... homer has a pig moving it up and down the cieling and walls singing Spider pig ..... spider pig...... does whatever a spider pig.....does...... LOL star and a flag man keep it up......

Check it out if you havent seen it yet. its at the end of the clip # 2.

movies.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by geemony

Thanks amigo !! I saw the movie and thought it was great , I'm sorry if I didn't state it but that pic was not done by me, it was done by a marvel artist I really admired and had passed away recently at the age of 44, I posted it up as a reminder that he'll live on but I'll do a real tribute for him when I work for Marvel Comics, he'll live on forever through his work and all the artists he's inspired over the years, I'm gettin' alittle teary eyed again gotta go

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
My name is Jasn, and I support Steve-o for ATS Superhero.

I need a nemesis!!

mwahahahahahahh *shifty eyes* (???)

Jasn

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Im flagging and starring. And I vote steve-o for ATS\BTS super hero.

I love spider-man, but not in a weird way.

May the force be with you steve-o and with great powers come great responsibilitie's.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Thanks to both of ya guys for pickin' me, super heros gotta have some friends to rely on, you're both part of my Avengers Squad, so we could chat and have a good time,

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
...Just recently found this thread...

You have my vote for ATS Superhero...

Now howabout an ATS A-Team .... Haw!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I believe you're forgeting that there's also a official chatbot... trutt named me the chatbot...

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Thanks for postin' here galm1 and one of the original founding members cosmokatt7, I'm glad alote of people are joinin' the group and electin' me official ATS/BTS Super Hero. I truely wish that all of you live healthy lives and that you all get whatever ya wanted in this lifetime 'cause some dreams can come true no matter how big they are or how impossible they seem !! (don't go thinkin' that ya geting a ton of cash 'cause that ain't happenin' in this lifetime folks
)

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
ill vote for you, and i just fladded this, make sure theres a sexy guy called Vix in one of your comics lol

take care, Vix

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Vixion

Thanks for the add ya wanna be an Avenger ??? Just add me to ya friends list to make it official and then post what ya super powers are on my new thread , see ya !!!

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by galm 1
I believe you're forgeting that there's also a official chatbot... trutt named me the chatbot...

You cannot be chatbot! There already was one. He doesn't make it to the threads much, but he is the first one! perhaps you could be Chatbot v2.1

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join