It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote Steve-o for ATS/BTS super hero !!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hey folks I'm your friendly neighborhood spider-man who happens to be an alien from MARS (just kiddin') there's been people nominated for bein' chat king or queen so I'd like to be the official super hero of this site. If your my friend I'll help ya out, whether you're in "trouble" with some mod or anything else . I'm plannin' on workin' for marvel comics so if you "vote" for me I'd gladely include your screen name in one of the comic projects I'll do for that company. Hopefully someone posts so I won't have to switch into some other super hero's body to get more attention. (I should have been the HULK)

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
You are a very good artist.Keep up the good work.As for teaming up, it's kinda not allowed whether you are in "superhero" mode or not. PS,My fav comic character was a sidekick of spideys vary rarely seen named Firestar.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'd like to thank whoever flagged this thread, it is truely an honor to have known you guys and to have chated with members on this site even if we didn't always see stuff eye to eye. May god bless you all and may all your dreams come true in life , even if we all can't be millionaires

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
You are a very good artist.Keep up the good work.As for teaming up, it's kinda not allowed whether you are in "superhero" mode or not. PS,My fav comic character was a sidekick of spideys vary rarely seen named Firestar.
Thanks for postin' AccessDenied, I'm a fan of the marvel universe and all the characters, the character you picked as bein' your fav is a cool lookin' female super hero (which are rare compared to all the male characters), you should dress as her for halloween, in my opinion you'd be the best lookin' Firestar on BTS. (hope you don't think of me as some perv 'cause you truely are beautiful, hope my girl doesn't check this site!!)

[edit on 15-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Aw Thanx SteveO.What do I say to that? I can't believe you found a pic of her! So cool! As for Halloween, I'm kinda goth, and it's the only day of the year I can really dress how I want and not look out of place.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Aw Thanx SteveO.What do I say to that? I can't believe you found a pic of her! So cool! As for Halloween, I'm kinda goth, and it's the only day of the year I can really dress how I want and not look out of place.
I think goth chicks are cool, one of my past girls was a goth but she was too into it so things didn't last, she used to bite me, which is one of the main reasons we split up. Thanks for postin' back on this crazy thread of mine and hope ya have a good night , see ya later !!

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o
I'll help ya out, whether you're in "trouble" with some mod or anything else .

No superhero can take the mod collective....we are everywhere yet unseen....we are lurking behind every post and watching your every move...we are MOD!

*rubs hands together* *evil laugh*

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
No superhero can take the mod collective....we are everywhere yet unseen....we are lurking behind every post and watching your every move...we are MOD!

*rubs hands together* *evil laugh*
I'm not frightened by your evil laughs defender of ignorance (ya made me take a (bleep) on myself), just kiddin',lol. Im' pretty quick with my web-swingin' so all ya mods better watch ya back 'cause there's a new super hero in town (who can't afford to pay the rent) . Your avatar looks pretty threatenin' , your 'gonna make me cry back to Aunt May.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Why I'm not gettin' any votes/responses from my fellow ATS/BTS members ?? Do ya wanna see more hoaxters come around on this great site tryin' to inject it with their hoax threads to stir up alote of skeptics and put down the ratio of the faithful believers of aliens/ufos. I'm gonna need alote of help takin' on the "sinister six"/hoaxters and dis-info agents that roam around our site. (just kiddin') To introduce ya to 2 of the members of the sinister six I'll give ya some sketches of what these hoaxters look like, one of them is alittle younger than John Lear,lol, and the other reminds me of myself after a week of eatin' devildogs and cupcakes. If anyone could find these individuals contact me right away so I could take some snap shots for the Daily Bugle !!

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Awesome drawings steve-o

Im gonna guess you made your avatar? Very creative, have you considered drawing avatars for members?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falken
Awesome drawings steve-o

Im gonna guess you made your avatar? Very creative, have you considered drawing avatars for members?
That's a good idea Falken, I might do that, but it might just pile up more art on my to do list so if I were to do that you'll have to be on my friend list or something like that . I'll start one tommorow and see how things go, it'll be free , I could draw anything so if ya like dragons, snakes, reptillians, aliens, bigfoots, and whatever else along those lines I'll draw it !!

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I tried to send an invitation to Gazrok to join the Avengers but it seems he's not feelin' me or he just doesn't wanna join as well, seems like the rest of the mods out there don't wanna join my super hero group, guess I'll have to settle with what I've got.
(I posted up a new avatar of an alien thor on my other thread)

[edit on 17-8-2007 by steve-o]

SR

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Every hero needs a sidekick to watch there back so i'll aid your cause against injustice buddy.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SR
Every hero needs a sidekick to watch there back so i'll aid your cause against injustice buddy.
Thanks for aidin' me in the battle of gettin' rid of the hoaxters out there SR, your already part of my group by bein' my amigo. At the rate I'm goin' I'll be able to over power the justice league, (yeah right
)

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'm proud to have joined this site and just bein' able to share info with all you fellow members, I've been on this site for only a few months and I feel like I'm part of a family (that never actually sees each other) , some people may say that I'm full of it or I'm kissin' behind but that's the way I feel. At first the mods of this site seemed threatenin' to me but now I've "seen the light" and know how tough their job really is, if I were offered a position like that on this site I'd have to be very dedicated to this site, which I'm not even up to that point yet, so in time when I become ATS's official super hero I would be up to the level of all the great members/mods/administrators of this site, in terms of their contributions to all the threads out there and just bein' respectfull towards others point of views on the subjects. See ya guys later .

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Ok I must be having a blonde moment cause I can't figureout how to vote for you.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by vckums
Ok I must be having a blonde moment cause I can't figureout how to vote for you.
Maybe you could just flag this thread or applaud me, I don't know ?? Whichever you choose to do to make this thread more noticable so the three amigos or any of the mods out there could official knight me as ATS's Super hero. Thanks for the post since I'm confused as well !!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I gave ya a star and flagged it. How's that? My Hubbys into comics, so keep up the good work!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by vckums
I gave ya a star and flagged it. How's that? My Hubbys into comics, so keep up the good work!
Thanks for the star and flaggin' this thread vckums, I'll make sure to put ya screen name secretly in one of my comic pages when I work for Marvel Comics !! Thanks for everything and hope we still remain friends .

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hey Steve-o, Gonna flag the thread for you!!
Any time you need a helping hand in battling our arch-enemy "Ignorance" just press the secret button thingy on your mobile fone to switch on the ATS signal and I'll come a running/flying/materializing!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join