It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote Steve-o for ATS/BTS super hero !!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage

Any time you need a helping hand in battling our arch-enemy "Ignorance" just press the secret button thingy on your mobile fone to switch on the ATS signal and I'll come a running/flying/materializing!!!!
Thanks for the Flag Kurokage !!Your avatar looks cool, did ya do your avatar or ya got it off from some where ??

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I reckon super hero's are over rated, i much prefer diabolical villians, but being as how were friends now, you've got my vote.

If you've got my back steve-o i've got yours. In a macho blokey kind of way of course.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
If you've got my back steve-o i've got yours. In a macho blokey kind of way of course.
Thanks for votin' me and havin' my back, your part of my Avengers Squad since ya put me as your amigo, thanks for everything and hope I could get some more members to join my Squad, see ya later mojo4sale.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Flagged and you got my vote steve-o.From your Firestar- AccessDenied.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
U got my vote for superhero buddy - ur flagged and starred

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Thanks for all the stars and flags ladies and gentlemen, it's been a pleasure knowin' you all. From the u2us of my "Firestar" Accessdenied to the stuff trek315 talks to me about out of this site. I'm truely gratefull for what all ya guys have done for me, if I could give a shout out to all the friends I have in this site it'll take a while so I'll just name a few, the humbleone, cosmokatt7, Minnie,Averysmallfoxx,kinglizard, and the rest of ya guys know who ya are, I hope God blesses you all for bein' there for me and just lettin' me become part of this "family", see ya folks I'm gettin' teary eyed.

[edit on 20-8-2007 by steve-o]

[edit on 20-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Right back at you buddy!
Never doubt how many friends you have here and how we all support one another. It's the best place to be a member!

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Thanks for everything my "Firestar", I'm gratefull for all the stuff and hope we continue to communicate with each other and everyone else who's pals with us. See ya later my beautiful !!

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
:: Hands that sappy little Steve some tissues :: now don't blow ur nose on my shirt sleeve again dagnamit

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by trek315
:: Hands that sappy little Steve some tissues :: now don't blow ur nose on my shirt sleeve again dagnamit
I thought I already used your shirt to clean my alien ooze, sorry I'll get ya a new shirt, forget it, I'll get ya a new avatar., lol. (just messin' with ya) Ya got my email !!

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Yep - I responded already since I'm quite excited :: claps like little kid :: and I suppose u could be wiping worse on my sleeve - lol

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by trek315

I bet ya you went offline for alittle to wipe off all the stuff I sneezed on ya, hope ya got the email 'cause I'm alittle nervous in doin' your avatar.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Ch'mon my fellow members why ya don't wanna join my Avengers Squad, are ya scared of the boogey man or the sinister six !! Join my crew is all I ask of ya, I'm not the Majestic 12 or some other secret , uh I forgot I'm part of the Illuminati so when we carry out the new world order you'll get to survive, so ya better join now before it's too late !! (just kiddin' with ya)

[edit on 21-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Oh no, I made friends with the Illuminati, oh the horror! Oh the shame of it all! Get ready dude, because Skull & Bones is SO GOIN" DOWN!!!!

You have sobeen infiltrated. HAHA!

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Thanks for postin' back my beautiful "starfire", our amigo Falken is makin' these custom signitures for the group, will ya be willin' to put it on your signature ??

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Steve -0 you know you are my best bud, but my sig has very special significance, and I cannot change it or add to it right now.It is there for someone special. AD

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

You could just add it on to the rest of the stuff, but if it doesn't fit you'll still be part of the crew. (thanks for everthing you've done I'll be back around 10 PM)

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Flagged and star i saw truth in you the first time we bumped into each other ..

fight for truth !! fight for justice..

beware the Mod collective !! :p

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

Thanks for all the stuff ya said about me, it's truely an honor to be with all you guys, I really mean that, I may joke around from time to time but that's how I am. I look foward to chattin' with ya all. Avengers Assemble !! (as for the mod collective I'm beginin' to chat with those who have put me n their friend list, I won't name them since I really wanna get to know them more better )

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
See ya guys later , I might be back around 10 or 11 PM, so I'll have to leave ya with a pic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join