It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 2007

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by theEnd2007
To be honest with u, im a little shocked by your ignorance and denial. Will you be laughing at this thread when millions of american women and children are brutally killed by nukes/dirty bombs?

[edit on 15-8-2007 by theEnd2007]

Why does it have to be nukes or dirty bombs? Why not chemical or bio weapons?

How come you didnt answer Knights question, where was the august 6th attack?

You said youd bet your life on it, when you've lost that bet, who will get to collect? I

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

To be honest with u, im a little shocked by your ignorance and denial. Will you be laughing at this thread when millions of american women and children are brutally killed by nukes/dirty bombs?

ya know, here on ATS i am a pretty open minded guy about a lot of things when other ATS'ers just want to make someone a scapegoat for beleiving in numbers, prophecies, and etc. While i just look at it , think about it, dismiss it/accept it instead of posting my opinion about how stoopid you are like most do and make it a big thing reminescent of FOX news.

BUT in this case, i need to ask a little proof. From your own opinion. You already gave it, now can you elaborate on it more. I dont think something will happen on that much of a scale in Sept.2007, cuz in my opionion, its too early. Can ya give me an elaboration of WHY millions will die or give links to your beleif and such? Just a lil' proof and background info. to understand why your saying this.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

This month(sept.) at least 50 million people will die.
ITS GOING TO HAPPEN!
I bet my very life on this.

bold:mine

So the odds are that come October 2007 we won't be around to read you posting "I'm right" or......

we will be around and won't be able to tell you "you were wrong"....

OK,

Ill take the bet.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

This month(sept.) at least 50 million people will die.
In the months after tens of millions of people will die.

Oh man, what a joke! So in Norway it's September?? Funny, everywhere else it's August. Wow, just.....wow.

Sigh, I can't wait until the kids go back to school so we can have some intelligent discussions on these boards.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Should I post something intelligent or wait until the 20th of August when I go back to school, but thank goodness It's college.

America won't pull out nukes...It's...America...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eliza è Angelo
America won't pull out nukes...It's...America...

LOL and think of the other countries that would like to pull out its nukes on the only hyperpower in the world right now

and many times America probably of thought "screw this soft-power diplomacy! use our hard power, power of nukes that is!!"

well.....its what i would've done.......

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

First of all i dont watch FOX. Cant get it here in Norway. I have actually never watched that channel. Its going to be the theEnd for many of us in 2007. Im just realistic, and everybody says im fearmongering.

You will all understand me when your cities go up in smoke. I want to warn u.

Thanks for the warning, but this being a conspiracy site, all about denying ignorance. You make it hard for us to believe you with no links or evidence of anything. If you are so sure that this will happen, why not contact the authorities? newspapers? Would it be because they would want proof as well?

Peace.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
So here is me seeing 1111 everyday is just a waste of time, add to that I will be toast before my birthday on Oct 1st, and no 2012 and a new dawn for humankind, better cancel the milk then lol

Just for arguments sake, if it did hit the fan in September what is the point worrying about it (is worrying a word ??)

Like Iron Maiden once sang "if you're gonna die then die with your boots on".

So middle digit it is to the end of the world, now time to open another beer and prepare to be barbecued.............mebbe the forthcoming global MAD is what they meant by global warming

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The end,

You have made a rather large prediction. 50 million, that's quite a number. But not entirely accurate. If some terrorist group set off a nuke (and believe me, a nuke and only a nuke would cause the US to retaliate with a nuke) in a major city, 50 million would be nothing!! The amount of fallout coming from a U.S thermonuclear counterstrike is incomprehensible. And if you think you would be safe nestled away in the nordic part of the world......GUESS AGAIN!!! Two words. Jet Stream!! So while your hiding in your home-made fallout shelter watching Saved by the Bell on beta-max crying uncontrollably, think of these words..

Make a doctors appointment! There doing wonderful things with paranoid schizophrenia these days.

All kidding aside, the world is NOT going to end anytime soon. So please just relax!! Eat a hamburger, there delicious.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jarheadjock

ya know, here on ATS i am a pretty open minded guy about a lot of things when other ATS'ers just want to make someone a scapegoat for beleiving in numbers, prophecies, and etc. While i just look at it , think about it, dismiss it/accept it instead of posting my opinion about how stoopid you are like most do and make it a big thing reminescent of FOX news.

BUT in this case, i need to ask a little proof. From your own opinion. You already gave it, now can you elaborate on it more. I dont think something will happen on that much of a scale in Sept.2007, cuz in my opionion, its too early. Can ya give me an elaboration of WHY millions will die or give links to your beleif and such? Just a lil' proof and background info. to understand why your saying this.

newsmax.com...
www.worldnetdaily.com...
www.newsmax.com...
www.worldnetdaily.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.newsmax.com...
www.frontpagemag.com...[0FB74F5E-EF53-4993-8B78-B826A5700BA4]
thescotsman.scotsman.com...
www.dawn.com...
verden.abcsok.no...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Any "reliable" sources for this??

Looks like a lot of Weekly World News caliber sources to me.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
People always predict so much doom and gloom on America, as if this place is akin to Sodom and Gommorah. Well we aren't!

This is a good country with good people in it. Every now and then we may get a doofy leader, that can make a mess of things, but rest assured that problem is only temporary and someone more qualified will come along to save the day.

We (the United States) may get a punch on the nose every now and then by terrorism but they won't bring us to our knees. They can't do it because they just aren't the bad asses you think they are.

Have a little more faith in life in general and quit worrying so much. It does nothing but causes lines on peoples faces.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
how come september 8?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
Any "reliable" sources for this??

Looks like a lot of Weekly World News caliber sources to me.

Here is some more:

english.aljazeera.net...
timesofindia.indiatimes.com...
www.nytimes.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.nationalterroralert.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Ah what fun, another prediction thread. I prefer it with something easy to refute from freely available data on the web, but oh well.

Interestingly, there was a thread saying something about Ramadan 2005. Here it is

For that matter, I predict an earthquake will occur in California in the next hour, maybe two.

[edit on 15-8-2007 by apex]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Call it what u want but its going to happen, so dont say i didnt warn u.

You didnt really warn us of anything... I pass homeless people on the street holding up sign saying the end is near for the past 10 years!

What are you going by? what sources tell you this? I think you are just trying to get attention man. You gave us nothing more than one of those homeless people with the little men talking in their heads.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Oh and just to add. i think Dark Night's oct 28th 2011 prediction is a lot more realistic. and thats saying something.

At least he didint call us ignorant for not believing him. He actually seemed truely concerned.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
ooo i wish he would've bet his soul, im bored =( PURE CRAP

[edit on 15-8-2007 by burnthemonkeyz1]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
You bet your life on it?

Ok. Either that's an expression that says, "I really, really, really mean this." or it says, "You don't really know who I am anyway, so what's the difference what I post".

If you bet your life and lose, who will you surrender your life to?
If you bet your life and win, what kind of a life will you be living?

Statistics:
In America, nearly 80,000 people die every month anyway.
In the world, nearly 1,600,000 people die every month.

Are you are stating that the deaths in this country are going to exceed 31 times the world's death numbers in one month?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

This is a good country with good people in it. Every now and then we may get a doofy leader, that can make a mess of things,

That would be all well and good if it was in the confines of your own borders when the mess is made !!!

Like all elected officials, you vote 'em in and then reap the sour tasting rewards they offer rather than the juicy ripe apples they promised.

Never mind though, only another 15 days or so to go then we will all be in a nice HOT place looking like X-rays

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join