It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tibet monks use remote future viewing - 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Tibetan monks in their monastaries have responded to the recent spurt of UFO sightings in China and India by using remote viewing to notice what lies ahead with regard to these encounters. According to a report in 'India Daily', the monks have been sharing their observations with tourists from India and elsewhere.

According to these monks, the superpowers are headed toward a confrontation that would destroy the planet. Extraterrestrial help is standing by and will intervene in world history, saving us from ourselves. They give the date of 2012 as when the turnaround will occur. They predict that afterwards, the new frontier in science and technology will be in the area of spirituality. A reporter quoted them as saying, "People will learn that the essence of spirituality, the relation between body and the soul, reincarnation, and the fact that we are connected with each other are all part of God." One day we will be able to see the extraterrestrials, the monks claim, and interact with them.

India Daily article - www.indiadaily.com...

A couple related articles - unearthly-souls.tribe.net...
and
www.meaningoflife.i12.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Great post. More and more things are pointing to 2012 as the time of change.

Personally I feel that these monks are right on, things are gonna go down in a very short time.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grock
Tibetan monks in their monastaries have responded to the recent spurt of UFO sightings in China and India by using remote viewing to notice what lies ahead with regard to these encounters. According to a report in 'India Daily', the monks have been sharing their observations with tourists from India and elsewhere.

According to these monks, the superpowers are headed toward a confrontation that would destroy the planet. Extraterrestrial help is standing by and will intervene in world history, saving us from ourselves. They give the date of 2012 as when the turnaround will occur. They predict that afterwards, the new frontier in science and technology will be in the area of spirituality. A reporter quoted them as saying, "People will learn that the essence of spirituality, the relation between body and the soul, reincarnation, and the fact that we are connected with each other are all part of God." One day we will be able to see the extraterrestrials, the monks claim, and interact with them.

India Daily article - www.indiadaily.com...

A couple related articles - unearthly-souls.tribe.net...
and
www.meaningoflife.i12.com...

So what they are saying is we must first try to destroy ourselves before they step in? Why not step in today for 50 years ago and prevent it all while pushing us into some eternal bliss of enlightenment? It just doesn’t make any sense. You know about 4 billion people in that part of the world have like zero education and just about every news paper over there is equal to our own Star tabloid to give them entertainment.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Thats real odd, china has shut down most all tibeten monastarys....when did this happen, before or after Tibet was dissolved into china? Technicly, they would just be considered Buhddist monks, as Tibet is not there anymore. Have seen what China did to Lhasa?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
i think that article is bs.. here's another from the same source. Sounds a bit far fetched.

www.indiadaily.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
It may be possible to look at things in the furture, I am just hesitant because If they had that capability the would have had it over hundreds of of years and could have thwarted the spot they are in now. I enjoy their feats of body and mind, thats real, but doubt they can cast it into the future. I am tempered by sobering events as happened in Philly where the police used an old law to close down dozens of pychic shops last year. Surely at least one should have seen it coming. I see remote viewing more for the now as opposed to the future. We are all connected in this biosphere, and can predict in terms of experiences and the flow of things in current events. These are educated predictions, seasoned longshots, but to merge the 2012 of the Mayan calender to our future is about valid as being delivered by eating a grilled cheese sandwich with the image of the Virgin Mary on it, and borderlines on cult fantasy and fads as were the destructiveness predicted by y2k fanatics, we remember that, and the Haley Bop fiasco ending tragically with the Heavens Gate. Lets thank C2C for all three of those.

Its mind candy with an addictive quality ,that too much will in the end promote not imagination but brain decay. Lets grab the present and all its failings and successes by the horns, the poverty, the suffering with sacrifice..faith, hope, and charity and bring the enlightenment to ourselves now and not 2012., watch how we alter a timeline of certain destruction to one befitting a great civilization.

SyS

[edit on 14-8-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Yeah, im not so sure I subscribe to the 'Doom and Gloom 2012' theory, Im more of a "awakening upon a higher phase of existance 2012' kinda guy. So I'm not so sure about the destruction/help us out part, but I'm definately intrigued by their 'opening a new phase' aspect.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
This topic has already been covered several times here on ATS.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

please contribute to one of these threads.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
It figures... It seems that most subjects have already been covered on ATS (multiple times considering the above multiple thread given as examples). I guess I'll have to start with topics that will be interesting in the future instead...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
I am tempered by sobering events as happened in Philly where the police used an old law to close down dozens of pychic shops last year.

Wow that sounds pretty creepy, do you have an article from the local paper or remember the names of any of the shops, would love to read up on that one.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Hey Twitchy and fellow seekers..the article is at teh following linkThe Paid Pros ,They Didnt See it Coming!

Enjoy!
ps I do love Philly Cream Cheesecake

SyS

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

This topic has already been covered several times here on ATS.

please contribute to one of these threads.

There's also one here...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Thread Closed

With apologies to those who have already contributed here (I know it's frustrating), I'm going to close this thread and recommend that members interested in this topic continue in one of the other threads listed above.

top topics

join