It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prison inmate alleges Michael Vick involved with Al Qaida ties

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Michael Vick pledges allegiance to Al Qaeda

www.foxnews.com

Riches alleges that Vick stole two white mixed pit bull dogs from his home in Holiday, Fla., and used them for dogfighting operations in Richmond, Va. The complaint goes on to allege that Vick sold the dogs on eBay and “used the proceeds to purchase missiles from the Iran government.”

The complaint also alleges that Vick would need those missiles because he pledged allegiance to Al Qaeda in February of this year.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.foxnews.com

(title edited to reflect the statements in the news story)

[edit on 14-8-2007 by Byrd]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
This is shame for our legal system. I don't believe a word of it. This shows that inmates have to much access to the tools that should be reserved for the helpless and innocent. 63,000,000,000 dollars backed in gold and silver no less! To be dropped off infront of the inmates prison!

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I doubt selling two fighting dogs would not even scratch the cost of a missile from Iran.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BostonOrange
I doubt selling two fighting dogs would not even scratch the cost of a missile from Iran.

True, and I don't think Vick would pledge allegiance Al Quada! This is sooooo silly.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Either, 1: This is a fake news site which was designed to look like FOX news or, 2: You or someone else is a genius and somehow hacked into FOX's server and made a fake article.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by XFoxMulderX
Either, 1: This is a fake news site which was designed to look like FOX news or, 2: You or someone else is a genius and somehow hacked into FOX's server and made a fake article.

No, it's a true article. I saw it on FOX cable tv.

It's just a crazy prisoner filing a frivolous lawsuit.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by XFoxMulderX

Genius? Not this poster! I couldn't believe that Fox has it on their news sight either without seeing it with my own eyes!

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Oh my God, this is real!!!! I've found it on 3 sites!!!!
What a loon!!!!

oh, did I mention that this was hillarious?!?!

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Why doesn't this surprise me...
These freaking "celebrities" and sports "stars" are all just alike. They live high in their mansions overlooking us "little" people
, and think they can do as they damn well please. I personally hope his career is over.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Another thing, regardless of whether this Al Queda stuff is legit or not, the guy was operating a "dog fighting" ring.. For the average person, that brings at least five years imprisonment. If he doesn't receive at least that, chalk it up as another out of control "star" buying his way out of trouble. I've lost any respect that I ever had for the guy.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I don't believe the article. Not a word of it. I do however, believe that Vick's career is over. So far there's what, two, three people turning witness on him for a plea bargain?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mekanic
I don't believe the article. Not a word of it. I do however, believe that Vick's career is over. So far there's what, two, three people turning witness on him for a plea bargain?

The article, if you want to call it that, doesn't look very authentic. However, regardless, the guy has worked himself into the scum category as far as I am concerned.

Let's just say that maybe he had no involvement in the dog fights, which I certainly believe he did; okay, but they were going on on his property and he was well aware of it. Yet, he allowed it to continue... :shk:

[edit on 14-8-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The story is that a convict is making this lawsuit against Vick, Foxnews did not invent this....

News channels "report" news...and that is what Foxnews did.

I don't think anyone in Foxnews would believe that you can sell two pit bulls at ebay and with the money you got from that sale being able to purchase missiles from Iran.... that is ludricous...

Reporters, and Foxnews in general do not ahve to agree with the news, but it is a news report.

The convict is most probably missing several dozen screws in the melon...

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
However, regardless, the guy has worked himself into the scum category as far as I am concerned.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

Oh believe me, I agree 200%. I have absolutely no respect for this man.

Originally posted by Muaddib
News channels "report" news...and that is what Foxnews did.

As a major media outlet, they need to research info like this. I can't believe even Fox News would report such an outrageous claim without checking it out first.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mekanic
As a major media outlet, they need to research info like this. I can't believe even Fox News would report such an outrageous claim without checking it out first.

You apparently haven't read or at least understood the article. Some nutcase prisoner filed a lawsuit alleging all this in U.S. District Court. That's all FOX is saying, they're not saying it's true.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

I don't think anyone in Foxnews would believe that you can sell two pit bulls at ebay and with the money you got from that sale being able to purchase missiles from Iran.... that is ludricous...

The convict is most probably missing several dozen screws in the melon...

If Michael Vick wanted to buy missiles he could do so without selling a couple of hounds to do it....

If it was a fact that he wanted to help Al Qaeda we would hear about charges by now I suppose.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This shows again how amazing the american lawsystem really is

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I just read the actual complaint, I must say this guy has good handwriting for a loon!

I think he needs to get thicker Reynolds Wrap for his foil hat:

www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 8/15/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Vick is quickly becoming a train wreck.
Remember about a year ago, when he gave genital herpes to a woman? Apparently he knew he had the disease and never told her.
Then this dog fighting thing - which absolutely outrages me.
But buying missiles, from Iran non the less? I don't really know what word to attach to this latest allegation. Ludicrous? Ridiculous? I don't give it one iota of credibility.

Too bad about Vick. The man was touched by god with talent that I could only wish for.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Vick was never anything more than a street thug with athletic ability. I actually liked him as a QB when he first came up but it became obvious after a while that he just couldn't get away from his old time street buddies.

Too bad really because he was gifted.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join