It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have found Atlantis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
A very while ago a was browsing Earth-Google when i Found it. Google is sending some very hight quality images of the ocean floor. I have seen some of the pyramid shape and many roads leading to the what we know as coast. Look at the upper side of South America, the Canary Islands and the Azores Islands. I have posted one of my findings. Help me out to look for the rest.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Every one, look at the center of the photo. There is a a Circle and in the middle a square. Very peculiar.. or is it?

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I think that might just be shading of some sort...but who knows

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
If you have Earth Google see at the bottom of the photo the coordinates and look for yourself. I have done over 100's of extreme close-ups and compared the sounding areas.. its very unique, nothing like it at all.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I can confirm that this is a ""MAN"" made structure. Look the photo you decide

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I will check it out ... I spent some time scouring the ocean floor myself.

To the east of the united states, there are a lot of straight, intersecting lines. Almost as major pathways. They lead to islands.

I would think it would be quite logical to suppose that when the glaciers covered most of the continents, that continental shelf was exposed, as well as many more islands. I think this is where all the real 'meat and potatoes' of ancient civilization and technology exists, and will be found if we learn how to operate better underwater, or if global warming manages to throw us into an ice age again. The warming is real, no matter what you think the cause is, I hope I don't hear a rebuttal, the global temperature is rising ... when temperatures rise, it gets warmer ... a 'warming'. This shuts down the ocean when enough ice melts, and, then we get a polar freezing. Though, I think we have an awful lot going on in the next decade or so. The sun is acting up, possible pole reversal, who knows what else.

Thanks for sharing the find. It will never be proved (or disproved) until we can fully learn how to search underwater with efficiency and accuracy.

I do have a doubt though ... it's location seems to be way off. Wasn't it suppose to be relatively close to Europe? That could mean the north atlantic, or even the indian ocean ... just throwing that out there.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Actually is not that off, Remember Atlantis was a continent, not an island like the so "Scholars" are pointing. The Canary Islands, all the Caribbean perimeter including Cuba, the Azores and a very small part close to South America. Thats whats left. Trace a line.... Europe is just at the corner

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Hey nice post, very intersting although you can't ezactly prove it, still keep researching it you might find something of interest.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by pleyades

How exactly have you confirmed that it is a man made structure.

Btw i believe that if there was such a place as Atlantis that it would be located around the Azores so i am not debunking your find i would just like more proof than just your word.

Show me the money!!

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   

This link isn't working for me
Would you be able to upload it again? As for the circle with the square in the middle, it looks random but there might be something in it

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hello,

Sorry the other link didn't work. Here is proof, analyze yourself the photo

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
To the OP,
I think it's great you're looking !!
More people need to think outside
the box. (pun intended)

But, I'm just not seeing what you
are.
Kind of like looking at clouds, if you
get my drift. (another pun)

Ever read Andrew Collins ? Very
interesting author.
I don't believe everything he
writes, but it does make for int-
eresting reading and debate.
(Byrd is SO gonna kill me for
bring Collins up.)

Anyway, keep looking !

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Lexion, Take a look at the link, analyze it then come back with an answer. This is something serious and i would never expose something of this magnitude if it wasn't something to look at. I've been around books my whole live. Say no to ignorance.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
IMO you are seeing faces in the clouds.
I dont think google map/earth shows ocean accurately, except around coastal area of cities etc.
You need something like this to find any features down there, but you perhaps won't get a suitable resolution:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Honestly, I don't see what you see. You could trace patterns like this from almost anywhere in the Atlantic. Keep looking though.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
you made a red circle around a square.

It doesnt even match anything in your photo.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I would be very interested to see the confirmation you have that this is a man made structure. And I'm sure your aware that Google Earth doesn't depict the ocean accurately. It has wavy lines which mean water, and even if it did depict the ocean accurately it still would be nothing. The ocean moves constantly, never stopping, never pausing. In each instant, somewhere in the world someone sees the face of a lost love, a dear friend, a hot dog and who knows what else.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'm with the other posters who are saying they can't see what you're seeing.

What I'm seeing in the photo is just bumps... I don't see the formations you do, and, like other posters, I'm wondering how you can be sure "it" is man-made.

I know I'm being skeptical, but until I can see something clearly distinguishable...

Keep searching though, there could certainly be interesting things to find.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Like the others said, it's a case of faces in the clouds.

You're not exposing, proving or confirming anything other than random patterns in Google's base data (which really isn't at all accurate).

There are all sorts of stitching errors, data glitches etc etc at that level..

In fact, someone here once thought they had found some secret road or airstrip in the middle of Canada once, only for it to be pointed out that the "road" would be over a kilometer wide, several hundred thousand kilometers in length, and cutting though various mountain features.. Turned out it was a bit of map tape which hadn't been removed after scanning..

Edit: I have a few minutes here..

the co-ordinates in question are 13 deg 28' 03.12"N/34 deg 59'58.67" W

That should put your pointer in the centre of the "circle"..

Now use the line tool and measure the object in question...

The circle is over 114 *miles* across

The centre "structure" is nearly 25 *miles* across

The "box structure" is 35x30 *miles*

The "road" is over 14 *miles* wide

Another thing to pay attention to:

The altitude reading - to be able to see these "structures" I'm viewing from an altitude of 907 kilometers, and the image is very pixellated, this would indicate that the data is *very* low resolution, and unreliable at best.

While looking is admirable, you won't find anything in the sea unless it's a very big geographic structure, or it's very close to shore.

If it is very close to shore then you will not be able to see anything under the surface as the data Google uses is purely visual and is often tricked by reflected light.

Looking for things on land on the other hand is great fun, and can discover many hidden objects (aztec/mayan temples mostly hidden by undergrowth etc.), even then you have to be aware that much of the image data is quite old - they've just added "new" data where I live, but the images are around 10 years old!

[edit on 14-8-2007 by Stoo]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join