It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are skinwalkers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The movie "skinwalkers" that opened yesterday shows them as boring vampires, but this article: dailygrail.com... about skinwalkers in Utah says something very different. So, what are skinwalkers?

JAK

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Here's a little reading BrainTrust.

Yenaldlooshi: Navajo Skinwalkers

Skinwalkerse

Skinwalkers: What are they?

Skinwalker ranch.... Skinwalkers? Bigfoot? Giant Wolves?

There's probably more info about too. ATS Search

Jak

[edit on 11/8/07 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I always been facinated by the storys of Skinwalkers. Heres a thread i made on the Utah ranch a while ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

another good thread with video of a skinwaler ranch visit.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

EDIT: Jak beat me to it.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by jonSUN]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Thanks jonSUN. I spent a lot of time on Skinwalker ranch in the late 1990s, but I still do not know much about skinwalkers! The people who do know would not talk to us.
The movie is an absolute travesty and just employs the name as a gimmick.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Why were you at the ranch? Sounds interesting, tell us more please!

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I wouldn't call the Skinwalker Ranch an actual skinwalker situation.

In a classic sense Skinwalkers tend to only operate on Indian land or reservations and mess with Indian families.

Go over to the Unexplained Mysteries forum and do a search. There are people posting there that have actual experience with the classic Skinwalkers.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Haha I'm in the same boat as the OP. I thought I knew what a skinwalker was and then I saw that movie trailer... and I was lost.

Does anyone know about/seen this movie or know why it's called Skinwalkers? Because... it's not about skinwalkers... is it?

Confusion is setting in!

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I think these media sources just believe the term is cool. Knowing that most people don't know a Skinwalker from a night crawler, they embellish it and add their own spin.

Seems that the term is being misused allot lately.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The Ute reservation abutts Skinwalker ranch so the difference is geographically irrelevant. We interviewed local Ute people who instantly clammed up when the word skinwalker was mentioned. The team that spent time on Skinwalker Ranch was the best equipped and best funded in the history of anomalies research. In summer 1997 the team almost saw eye to eye with the skinwalker but somebody blinked. Still not sure who. i agree with xhorrororgasmx

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JAK
[m
All this stuff really scares me and ive seen one before and the best advice for any one is to try and stay away from any skinwalker because they can kill you no kidding!
*BrOwNi3 Boo*

top topics

join