It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To save America, we need another 9/11 (OP/Ed)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
So now we have Mr. Bykofsky in addtition to Dennis Milligan,
chairman of the Arkansas Republican Party:

"At the end of the day, I believe fully the president is doing the right thing, and I think all we need is some attacks on American soil like we had on [Sept. 11, 2001]," Milligan said to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, "and the naysayers will come around very quickly to appreciate not only the commitment for President Bush, but the sacrifice that has been made by men and women to protect this country."
source

and ex-Sen. Rick Santorum seems to express a similar desire:

"Between now and November, a lot of things are going to happen, and I believe that by this time next year, the American public’s going to have a very different view of this war, and it will be because, I think, of some unfortunate events, that like we’re seeing unfold in the UK. But I think the American public’s going to have a very different view," said the former senator from Pennsylvania.
source

This is crazy. Not only do we need another 9-11, but some are also
considering reinstating the draft to end the War.

So let me get this straight..
New 9/11 = Good for America
New Draft = End the War

[edit on 8/10/2007 by aecreate]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
It is just sad and enfuriating to even think that some people out there are just so "innocent" and "ignorant" that they would actually consider an event like 9/11 a good thing. Ok, this guy did not write his column to offend anybody, fair, he can keep his job, but he should have at least researched it a little.

This whole deal makes me think that something is a brewing. People are saying that it will be a good thing. To me, this smells like mind conditioning. I'm surprised that on his interview FOX, yes FOX, did not rip a new one in this guy. Just seems odd, that the news had him on air just to "clarify" his statements and nothing more. Seems to me that the true terrorists are goinng to deliver their promise.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I saw this article on the Drudge Report the other day, and it made me really mad. Stu Byfoski or whoever that is the author of this report better pray to lucifer to protect him, because If i ever meet him in person I am not even going to need a weapon to tear him limb from limb!!

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
True.....if it be a republican or democrat and we are hit again..it will matter little who the leader is.......only how we are led to stay together for the fight. Coming together as Americans will always be so, reguardless of the few who do nothing more than sit at their computers all day for years and complain about what we should or should not do ...While the rest of America actually does something.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
War is Peace

Freedom is Slavery

Ignorance is Strength

Does this rhetoric sound familiar to anyone?

[edit on 11-8-2007 by xEphon]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
If there was another 9/11 attack on the USA (god forbid), then i reckon that the USA would close its borders, maybe start throwing non-nationals out, then, stick 2 fingers up to the rest of the world and say we'll do what we need to do.
As for internally alot of anger, scaremongering and possibly attacks on people who look like they maybe terrorists. Anarchy would ensue.
More people dying is not the answer.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
War is Peace

Freedom is Slavery

Ignorance is Strength

Does this rhetoric sound familiar to anyone?

[edit on 11-8-2007 by xEphon]

Please don't let the rats eat my face!!

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
he made a clumsy & twisted statement,
and it definitely served its purpose.... to distract at least some of us,

and attempt to redefine just what the problem/reaction dynamic to 9-11 should include.

When the US sent squads to root out al-Qaida in their sanctuary areas in
Afghanistan ... along with attempting to dismantle the support system that the Taliban government gave to al-Qaida...so that future attacks against America could/might continue.

it was clear to the world community the Taliban & al-Qaida were cohorts in creating a Rogue State, and the mission of that State was to engage in an avowed 'war'/ conflict / Jihad with the western-world, particularly America.

That, was supposed to be the entire scope of the US reaction to the 9-11
operation !

the deflection and reconstruction here in this twisted authors 'we need another 911' article...
is that the article prods us to revise the original mission
to be ammended to include the Presidents' additional Regime Change, Nation Building of Iraq,
~because God Told Him So~
rationalization.... that was all part of the 9-11 response package all along!
[[[or so 'they' want us to believe !...that's what this article is subliminaly prodding us to believe]]]

the dude is repackaging the mess, instead of clearing anything up.
the real problem is that the US was manipulated into going beyond
bin Laden, al-Qaida, which was the rightious & unified response to 9-11

~not what the cadre that hijacked the US executive branch got the U.S. into with Iraq~

[edit on 11-8-2007 by St Udio]

[edit on 11-8-2007 by St Udio]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join