It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Is it just me or does that look like John Travolta

LOL I thought the same thing, but I didn't want to blow Johns cover,,, I mean chissler's

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
John Travolta?

Did not see that one coming. Could be compared to worse I guess.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by chissler]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Crakeur...Stephen...you have a lovely pic.

Would you still hold the 'perverbial time porthole' open for me you gentleman?

Mark my words today, as you all read them, I will be a mod. I follow after Crakeur, Intrepid, and Chisler. These guys, I hold dear to my ATS heart.

Thankless jobs or not...I model myself after these individuals.

I love you all! These 3 guys have such an influence on ATS to many degrees.

Dear hearts with intelligent minds!

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Er...hmm....!!

[edit on 11-8-2007 by Koka]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I did notice the avatar reading another thread and I did think, he is very attractive and then I clicked on BTS and here is a discussion about it.

I think the monkey pic is a bit scarey though but it depends on what your trying to convey to others...

OMG I just tried out the pic imagry and what a laugh. I take the above back... my 50% monkey pic is just too bad/scarey.

fun though!

[edit on 11-8-2007 by Thurisaz]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster
Mark my words today, as you all read them, I will be a mod.

You know what the Catholics say about picking a new pope right? He who enters a pope, exits a cardinal.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It's Rick Springfield with a BAD hangover! Stephen, Bubie!

RE: These custom avatars, they are reserved for executive staff of the LLC, admins, and "talent". In trying to build the FIRST, TRULY ETHICAL media empire the world has ever known, we realized we needed to have discernible and unique "digital images" AKA: avatars.

As our little "engine that could" grows we hope to add several of these specific Avatars, and to be honest, we have had the GOOD FORTUNE of adding one, a REALLY GRAND ONE, all ready.

When Jim Marrs premiers on ATS he will be brandishing the Jim Marrs version of this avatar.

The TAC is pretty specific about not creating avatars that could mislead someone into thinking a non-staff member is a staffer.

Please don't try to copy these avatars, I realize it may seem petty but there is a method to our madness.

Thanks...

Springer...

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Oh my, another ATS hottie! Getting too steamy here.

I have to agree with Springer, Rick Springfield with a hangover.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

Originally posted by chissler

Is it just me or does that look like John Travolta
Darn Crakeur
Not bad at all.

And here i thought you weighed 700 lbs and had a basement apartment filled with piles of empty beer cans all over the place...

...and an infected belly button....

Ohhhhhhhh i crack myself up.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
ok totally off topic but when i say crakeurs name for the wierdest reason it comes out liek "crack whore" anyone else notice this?

-the king

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamiskthespacepirateking
ok totally off topic but when i say crakeurs name for the wierdest reason it comes out liek "crack whore" anyone else notice this?

-the king

Dude let's seriously hope he overlooks that. AD

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
the explanation of the "french" sounding name (crakoor) was recorded for the interviews but it seems to have found itself on the cutting room floor, along with the random Dr. Phil visit.

short and sweet. after a night of debauchery, I awoke to the new nickname of cracker. nobody knows who started calling me cracker or why (we all have our own thoughts on this). Anyway, a few years after college was over, I was out with some friends and we met some french ladies and they decided to jump in on the nickname thing and they kept saying crakeur instead of cracker and my friends, being the childish, immature, inbreds that they are, jumped all over it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join