It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrities->Aliens-CGI; humor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
OK, I know, I know - this is a serious conspiracy site, yadda yadda. And I take nearly all topics here very seriously. ..

Yet, in the course of researching another topic, I came across this site that obviously applied some CGI tweaking to a couple dozen famous celebrity types - and the result was hilarious. After I stopped laughing and caught my breath, I thought some of my pals here at ATS could use a light moment, take a break, and watch some of the rich and famous get morphed into some creepy looking aliens...

Famous People as Aliens

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I absolutely guarantee you there will be people posting these as real within a few weeks, just like the Playstation commercial on the first page right now which is recieving serious replies.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Oh my, they should call that effect "the Carville-morph". LOL. MJ looks... better. Thanx, Outrageo'. I needed a smile.

Vic

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
hehe.. I guess that settles it. All people in power and wealth are aliens and the guys who took these photos has applied a pair of the sunglasses from "They live" into their camera and are now able to show the aliens for what they really are

Some of them look rather natural as alien I reckon... MJ for one

[edit on 8/8/07 by flice]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
anyone else find it odd that all of the photos look to be altered except the Tom Cruise photo? It almost looks natural.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
There are one or two celebs who seem more like aliens without the morphing

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Want to see a real alien morph..check out the michael jackson transitions section /unedited at anomalies-unlimited.com Its a discontinued site by an extremely bright girl..Outrageo you will love her writing style too. The Denver airport report is phenomenal..

Regards Sys

top topics

join