It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloomberg Burned Badly By Brilliant Bros

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I have respect for these guys asking these question's but disagree with the way they seemed to bully the mayor. These kid's come across as aggressive and annoying. If they would of been level headed and asked the question's politely they may have gotten answer's but instead they acted abnoxious in the same way as Alex Jones comes across. They seem like annoying white kids that act like black rapper's if you catch my drift , I wouldn't of answered them either.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I can't say I agree with all of the tactics employed to interview Bloomers, but at the same time it's rather sad that Bloomers couldn't respond to even one question.
The smirks made my heart beat with anger because he was smirking at entirely the wrong time during the questioning which was regarding the memorial site.
the political chain needs to be re-linked with humans instead of machines. A human would have answered but because the protocol wasn't followed, the machine just shut down and hid behind all the drones.

I was watching "the Henry Rollins Show tonight and Gore Vidal was on and he elegantly described his views on the current status of America. At one point he compared it to the fall of Rome and I couldn't help seeing Bloomers bodygaurd dressed in a typical Roman BDU with a big red plume sticking out his helmet.

As far as the camera ban is concerned, I think it's being blown out of proportion as well. Those guys could go get a permit if they want. That or invest in a camera with IS on it

b

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
My blunt opinion is that I completely LOVED this video and I hope other elected officials across the nation are reminded in a similar direct fashion that it is they who serve the people, and not vice versa...

If direct tactics were used more often such as what is shown in this video, then maybe elected officials would lose the God complex they seem to acquire upon learning the votes were tallied in their favor. Many of them give the impression they no longer feel accountable to the public once their position becomes official, it's sickening.

Easily one of the coolest videos I've seen posted on ATS and if I weren't such a sniveling coward I'd third degree a politician or two myself

<< 1  2  3   >>

join