It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer's Fingers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
REMINDER TO ALL READERS...

Dr Wood only says directed energy weapons were involved. She has NEVER said "space beams". That derogatory 9/11 term was coined and promoted by Steven Jones. (Documented proof of this is here.)

Why hasn't anyone seen the bubbler, blender and finger pictures before? They've been on Dr Wood's website since October 17, 2006.

It seems Jones' derogatory "space beams" term has been effective until now. Glad everyone is starting to look at the data Dr Wood presents!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Look, if you have no intention of taking the time to look through the site ... they don't even bother arguing against it. It is obvious you have formed your opinion and nothing will change it, so, GO AWAY. Intelligent discussion is needed, not just biased discounting. You cannot argue intelligently if you haven't taken the time to read through the site with an open mind. If you do that, it will be obvious in you argument. Instead, you make it clear you have no intentions to even gaze at it. If you have, you would have saw the clip of the top part of the tower TURNING TO DUST, before it starts collapsing below where the plane hit.

You can be stubborn for all I care, that is your choice. It is people like you that make me seriously consider leaving this site. No sense on arguing with someone who won't even LOOK at the link that was posted in the FIRST POST. That would be like me posting that there is a marathon, with pictures, and you say, people can't run that far, then you show me pictures that show people that passed out before the finish line. If you don't open your mind and look at all evidence, either you are a disinfo agent, a closed-minded person who readily accepts ignorance, or you just don't have the ability to think beyond what you are told. Hopefully you just haven't had time to examine the evidence presented, and you are making assumptions to save you time. I say, don't put another word or picture on here until you read the site. It has been posted again, so LOOK through it. Listen to what others say.

Or, just do whatever pleases you like you have ... but I am about done with trying to debate when the people won't even CONSIDER the other side. I, myself, enjoy arguing BOTH sides, because I think people need to open their minds to wider options ... some like to live with their head in the ground.

I personally don't care anymore. People that come to this thread can view the site and make their own conclusions ... not have someone tell them what to think who doesn't take the time to think themselves. PEACE.

<< 1   >>

join