It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer's Fingers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
In a press conference in the days immediately following the events of September 11th, 2001, Karlheinz Stockhausen nearly wrecked his legacy as one of the XXth Century's most innovative composers with these words concerning Lucifer's greatest work of art

Minds achieving something in an act that we couldn't even dream of in music, people rehearsing like mad for 10 years, preparing fanatically for a concert, and then dying, just imagine what happened there. You have people who are that focused on a performance and then 5,000 people are dispatched to the afterlife, in a single moment. I couldn't do that. By comparison, we composers are nothing. Artists, too, sometimes try to go beyond the limits of what is feasible and conceivable, so that we wake up, so that we open ourselves to another world

He later clarified

I am as dismayed as everyone else about the attacks in America.

At the press conference in Hamburg, I was asked if MICHAEL, EVE and LUCIFER were historical figures of the past and I answered that they exist now, for example Lucifer in New York.

In my work, I have defined Lucifer as the cosmic spirit of rebellion, of anarchy. He uses his high degree of intelligence to destroy creation. He does not know love.

After further questions about the events in America, I said that such a plan appeared to be Lucifer's greatest work of art. Of course I used the designation "work of art" to mean the work of destruction personified in Lucifer. In the context of my other comments this was unequivocal.

I cannot find a fitting name for such a "satanic composition".

Regardless of his intention, Stockhausen's words were perhaps strangely prescient, in ways he could not have imagined.

Recent research into these events, particularly of the destruction of the World Trade Center, suggests that a truly luciferian technology could have been weilded against the towers. I am refering to the directed energy weapon (DEW) hypothesis.

Amongst the evidence assembled, these photos would appear to reveal "Lucifer's fingers" - traces of the alleged energy beams as they pulverized the towers. Not "space beams," as often caricitured, but as beams radiating from the foundations of the cores.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
There is definitely something to this. What got me was the wreckage trailing smoke as it plummits down from the collapsing buildings. If you watch any of the videos of the collapses in slo mo and concentrate on a piece of wreckage, what you see is quite shocking.

I don't know how it was done.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I could go along with this theory more than space beams. Is this a new angle by Dr. Woods?

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I've never seen th first pic before and the third one looks like it may have been maniped in some way.

Now I am no expert in this sort of thing and am merely expressing what I see, maybe some of the more technologically advanced among us can analyse the pics to see if they have been altered in any way?

MR

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0ivae
Amongst the evidence assembled, these photos would appear to reveal "Lucifer's fingers" - traces of the alleged energy beams as they pulverized the towers. Not "space beams," as often caricitured, but as beams radiating from the foundations of the cores.

Have you actually watched these collapses on video? Columns are being ejected that are giving off a lot of fine particles, but the dusty "fingers" you see are the after-effects of these trailing streams as everything is pushed out of the way below and air rushes down to fill its place, thus creating a "sucking" or "implosion" effect.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I dont see anything but buildings collapsing. Lucifer, try explosives and a plane or two. Sorry man not convinced. Maybe, but..probably not.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
the bible prophecies are metaphore, this would definitely fit somewhere i bet.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Have you actually watched these collapses on video? Columns are being ejected that are giving off a lot of fine particles, but the dusty "fingers" you see are the after-effects of these trailing streams as everything is pushed out of the way below and air rushes down to fill its place, thus creating a "sucking" or "implosion" effect.

I say "tomAto" - you say "tomatO"

I say "beam" - you say "beam"

Meaning different things, of course....(beam weapon/beam column)....
but then again, we could be talking about the same thing...

The Stockhausen quotations were apt in perhaps more than one way. As one of the pioneers of XXth century electronic music, he made ample use
of audio oscillators, instruments which when hooked up to a loud-speaker cause air molecules to vibrate at resonant frequencies, whether in sine- square- triangle-wave or more complex wave frequencies either within or beyond our range of hearing. Anything can be made to oscillate through whatever medium, even to a resonant frequency that would cause that thing to break apart (e.g. the wine glass destroying alto).

Consider the Tesla oscillator...

He put his little vibrator in his coat-pocket and went out to hunt a half-erected steel building. Down in the Wall Street district, he found one&endash;ten stories of steel framework without a brick or a stone laid around it. He clamped the vibrator to one of the beams, and fussed with the adjustment until he got it.

Tesla said finally the structure began to creak and weave and the steel-workers came to the ground panic-stricken, believing that there had been an earthquake. Police were called out. Tesla put the vibrator in his pocket and went away. Ten minutes more and he could have laid the building in the street. And, with the same vibrator he could have dropped the Brooklyn Bridge into the East River in less than an hour.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
You know ... after looking at the 9/11 Issues site mentioning the 'star wars' type theory ... I find that more plausible than any other, or at least used with it. I won't go into it much, people can look at the site.

What the holes, and the theory reminds me of ... is the weapon on Gears of War ... Hammer of Dawn. A satellite driven laser/energy type weapon that is used to destroy the bigger or more resistance evil enemies.

Scary thought, and now I have something new to think about and research.

Just to be positive towards the theory ... it could be why all the other stuff is allowed to fly around so much, videos coming out ... they are the whole or true story. If Reagan talked about it, that was more than 2 decades ago ... what could they possibly have up there?

Thanks for the post.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Just off the cuff, brings to mind the Walls of Jericho story. As you were.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Anything can be made to oscillate through whatever medium, even to a resonant frequency that would cause that thing to break apart (e.g. the wine glass destroying alto).

Ok, but what does that have to do with what you're describing?

Sublimation is molecular dissociation because of intense heat energy, but what you're talking about doesn't sound as if it would be columns to spew hot dusty material as they went flying through the air. The core columns with horizontal slices could've been made that way for all I know, but if that's the case then I think we're still dealing with two separate phenomena as two separate collapse mechanisms.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
A quick version of what I got from that site and my own interpretation added is as follows:

They decided a certain height for each tower, that allowed for the 'safety zone' for important nearby buildings that weren't WTC related. I believe they did have 'some' explosives in the building ... the fake squibs ... may have just been strategic ones as well. The molten metal could very well have been aluminum, for a friend's house burnt badly including a loss of a family member (11 yr old, rest in peace) and I saw what a fire could do to metal, though the house didn't collapse, was made of wood, and burned intensely for more than an hour, but that is beside the point.

They used a 'laser-type' weapon, possibly from the 'star wars' program, the same one that can shoot down missiles. The mysterious 'white' planes may have just been a laser pointing device to target the intended targets. These 'laser-guided frequency-weapons' can use multiple frequencies and do not have to operate on the visual frequency. Realizing that frequencies from below audible to above visual, varying in intensity, account for most of the information we interpret in our brains in our life (unless you are blind and/or deaf), this is a very powerful thing. Vibrations can be used to heal, and they can be used to destroy. Earthquakes are a prime natural example of such a vibrational force. Even the vibration of music in cars with powerful sound systems can vibrate the car apart over time, and the impact drill uses vibration to help get stubborn bolts free. There are many natural and artificial examples in the world.

They were tuned to the settings that pulverize concrete and steel on a molecular level, this is what gave us the 'turn to powder' from the top effect. This is why there was more aluminum debris scatter that was very clean looking. Also why there was only 0-2 stories worth of debris at the main site from 2 billion+ pounds worth of material that equal a combined height of over half a mile, it was all in the air as a fine dust. Even WTC7 had a higher pile left over, for it was a different method of take down (actual CD, not a energy weapon). The inside of 7 was burned to get rid of the money and paper trails of quite a few scandals, and if you look how far away it was from the towers, and how close other buildings were ... it makes less sense it came down. It was on the opposite side of the street on the opposite side of the complex. The bank buildings should have fell first that were directly across the street. Why didn't the buildings to either side take similar damage if that much energy went in that direction.

The planes were the catalyst of a energy weapon experiment and a reason for the cronies to begin their plans they discussed before being elected (appointed). I believe it mentions the Pentagon may have been a similar test, why there was a similar 'hole' effect in the damage. I feel if so, it was preceded, or simultaneously done with a missile to give the right effect.

I think that if this theory is correct, it went much better than they planned, but, the burning engine blocks and half burnt cars was a side effect that wasn't expected in such a wide radius and severity. It would explain the unburnt paper next to burning vehicles and the level of soot in the streets for such a large distance and the length of time the dust lingered in the air. I think that site presents it well for not being finished. I could really see it as a plausible explanation, one the government wouldn't think we could figure out for a long time, and explains a lot of things that were hard to before. It makes more sense than a controlled demolition (and anything makes more sense than a faster than free fall collapse of steel that wasn't burned ... think about the top floors that didn't have the supposed weight of the building to collapse it to dust, nor the fires), and it would make sense to allow us to argue and debate against lies (official and proposed) for so long, if they know none of our theories have been even close. It would be a quick chuckle for those who are profiting.

Not saying that this IS what happened. But, with logic and reason, it is truly a possible cause and merits serious thought, discussion, and debate. It may be the meat and potatoes, we just need to find the rest of the meal have the whole thing. This may be where we need to 'start over', as has been suggested on a few threads.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeThinkerIdealist
They were tuned to the settings that pulverize concrete and steel on a molecular level, this is what gave us the 'turn to powder' from the top effect.

Ok, a few things to consider.

For one, the towers weren't turned to powder from the top down. That's a pretty extreme exaggeration, factually wrong in a couple of respects (1: it wasn't "top down", but a top section of floors in both buildings began falling down onto the lower floors at first, so collapse initiation and the beginning sequence requires no vertical energy beam causing damage and other devices inside the buildings; 2: the vast majority of steel columns were left as steel columns, all counted and hauled out during clean-up).

For two, all the core columns I've seen have had horizontal slices taken out of them. All of the perimeter columns I've seen failed at the bolts. Where do energy beams come into play here?

Also why there was only 0-2 stories worth of debris at the main site from 2 billion+ pounds worth of material that equal a combined height of over half a mile, it was all in the air as a fine dust.

The piles of debris were larger than that, but the answer to your question is because the debris was energetically thrown all over the WTC complex and surrounding buildings, and did not go straight down for the most part.

I can post pictures if you want. Hundreds of thousands of tons of steel columns.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by bsbray11]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   
ok, what about the .gif ... of the top of the tower that tilted and disintegrated, before affecting the floors below where the plane hit?

You can say they were larger ... but I know what the pictures show. You are telling me 110 stories of steel fit into such a small area. I am fine with you believing that.

I just know what I have watched in the videos for 6 years, something is wrong. This IS NOT how a building collapses. Say whatever you will. Fire on 10 floors doesn't destroy the floors above and below it. It doesn't weaken the steel that much.

No matter what, to prove this now ... it will take a combined efforts of people from believers of the 'official' story and skeptics working side by side, build a tower, run a 767 full of fuel into it at approximately the same height, and watch what happens ... this time with an independent helicopter above the building, and HD cameras everywhere filming the whole event in high speed with massive hard drives to not run out of room.

I can't, with good concious, believe the official story. The steel and floors for at least the bottom 40 stories should have had NO damage, and should have created SOME resistance. The point of no resistance is undeniable and is the only proof I need to smell a rat somewhere.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   

ok, what about the .gif ... of the top of the tower that tilted and disintegrated, before affecting the floors below where the plane hit?

Post it. I've never seen the top of either building disintegrate before the collapse went beyond the impact level. I think it's been a while since the last collapse video you've seen.

In fact, here's a big chunk of WTC1's antenna, still intact:

Also here, collapse has started, building is falling, antenna still just sitting there, no smoke, no vaporizing, nothing:

Those little "fingers" at the top indicate how far the building's fallen so far in this image, because it's smoke being sucked back into the vacuum being created by a falling building. A quick watching of a collapse video will prove this to anyone too.

You can say they were larger ... but I know what the pictures show. You are telling me 110 stories of steel fit into such a small area.

They do when you cut them into small pieces and let them fall all over each other, covering more than a whole city block's worth of area.

I don't know if you've seen these, but these show closer shots of some of the structural debris laying around GZ:

[edit on 13-8-2007 by bsbray11]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

I say "tomAto" - you say "tomatO"

I say "beam" - you say "beam"

Meaning different things, of course....(beam weapon/beam column)....
but then again, we could be talking about the same thing...

The Stockhausen quotations were apt in perhaps more than one way. As one of the pioneers of XXth century electronic music, he made ample use
of audio oscillators, instruments which when hooked up to a loud-speaker cause air molecules to vibrate at resonant frequencies, whether in sine- square- triangle-wave or more complex wave frequencies either within or beyond our range of hearing. Anything can be made to oscillate through whatever medium, even to a resonant frequency that would cause that thing to break apart (e.g. the wine glass destroying alto).

Consider the Tesla oscillator...

He put his little vibrator in his coat-pocket and went out to hunt a half-erected steel building. Down in the Wall Street district, he found one&endash;ten stories of steel framework without a brick or a stone laid around it. He clamped the vibrator to one of the beams, and fussed with the adjustment until he got it.

Tesla said finally the structure began to creak and weave and the steel-workers came to the ground panic-stricken, believing that there had been an earthquake. Police were called out. Tesla put the vibrator in his pocket and went away. Ten minutes more and he could have laid the building in the street. And, with the same vibrator he could have dropped the Brooklyn Bridge into the East River in less than an hour.

Tesla was the man, they're are some great links here. Good for you.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I will get the .gif soon. It is on the site on the link in the first post, but when I have time later, I will show, unless someone beats me too it. I don't have the time to filter through the pages at the moment.

Showing the antenna and the wreckage seems to prove the point. Aluminum. Almost everything that is there is aluminum. What I see is about 20-30 floors worth of steel, not 1300 feet of it ... and I defintely don't see hardly any concrete, how did it all turn to dust? There should be easily identifiable chunks, some large some small ... but I understand your point.

I say just skeptically look at that site. I am not saying I believe every photo's description, but in whole, it makes a lot of sense.

I understand a lot of people still can't separate themselves and look at it purely from an outside view ... like a problem in a textbook. I feel bad for the people, that is why I want to find the true cause.

I want to thank you for being extremely civil. You have my utmost respect. That attitude is becoming rare on here, and I am beginning to fade from the board. I have seen enough negative emotions and hateful statements for a while, but people like you, who can disagree and still treat others with humanity keep me around.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
thanks for this link
drjudywood.com...
very interesting fotos.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Showing the antenna and the wreckage seems to prove the point. Aluminum. Almost everything that is there is aluminum.

Even if the antenna was entirely aluminum (and I very highly doubt it), all of the floors above the impact site were all constructed of steel. Why aren't they disintegrating in the image above (of WTC1 collapsing), when the collapse is already underway? They're not giving off smoke or dust or anything.

What I see is about 20-30 floors worth of steel

There's nothing I can say here except that I disagree very strongly. Unless the clean-up crews were lying too, they pulled hundreds of thousands of tons of steel. That's "on the record", and that's well beyond only 20-30 floors' worth.

This is for size comparison, how big those columns were:

Or compared to people:

Compare to the cars seen on the streets in this one too:

And remember that the ground isn't level, that you're looking down on columns stacked on columns:

Judy Wood also says something along the lines of, some upper % of both towers were totally dissociated (talking about the steel). Well the following image shows columns launched from high up in WTC1, that flew 600 feet laterally and landed on the Winter Garden.

How do energy beams explain massive lateral displacements?

and I defintely don't see hardly any concrete, how did it all turn to dust?

Explosives in the floors? There are hardly any trusses, either, but plenty of steel columns and aluminum cladding to go around.

And I still don't understand how energy beams from above cause horizontal slices through all of the core columns I'm seeing?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Horus8Tesla was the man,.

Yes he was, perhaps more than we imagine... if (a very emphatic "if") this article is to be believed...

To summarize it's contents: "George Herbert Walker Bush" is the alias of George H. Sherff Jr., the son of George H. Sherff Sr. who was Nikola Tesla's accountant. His son was a nosy boy who was always poking around Tesla's lab, stealing notes & such. So Tesla nick-named him Curious George. However, both Sherff Jr. & Sr. were nazi spies whose mission was to steal the details of Tesla's Death Beam among other inventions. Sherff murdered Tesla, and after the war Prescott - a known nazi collaborator - adopted Scherff Jr. as George H. W. Bush...

It is quite a tale... one is inclined to think: a tall tale. Why would Hitler's body guard tell all of this to a Jew? - allegedly because his nazi friends ripped him off. And, I would very much like to see the photo of Hitler at age 107 at the Third Reich family reunion held in Montana in 1997!

It would not be at all surprising though, that Hitler would have had some kind of espionage operation in place to secure Tesla's designs for a death beam weapons program. (Till the very end, the nazi propaganda machine kept promising "the secret weapon will save us!") And, Teslas notes did end up missing...

Never underestimate the unreconstructed nazis still among us. Perhaps they did secure Tesla's death beam notes and since then have been developing the technology in anticipation of deploying it in the inauguration of yet another go at that Thousand Year Reich...

This is not how Tesla hoped things would work out.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join