It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Aliens : It’s The Animals Stupid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
They don’t care about us, they care about our animals.

Surely the fact that no alien intervention (of any kind) has ever been proven, and the fact that species become extinct everyday makes this idea somewhat questionable.

Perhaps 'they' don't care about anything.* They are indifferent. Just scan, log the data, then leave. It would explain the lack of contact.

*If they exist at all that is.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Well if they didn't care about anything, then why would they bother?
Even if they were documenting it for some "higher power" then surely they would still want to see how the society is run.
Then again they could just be intensely antisocial.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
You say aliens are only interested in animals then why are we able to pollute and destroy natural ecosystems? Loads of species are already gravely endangered.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Yes they are here for the animals...Aliens love Bar-B-Que as much as the next guy and what species dont look good wearing leather ?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I don't think they are necessarily HERE for us or the animals. I wouldn't be shocked if they knew more about animals than humans, animals are easier to obtain. A "UFO" can land in the middle of a vast mountain range and grab some mountain lions without any person seeing it, they could land in the middle of Africa and grab some giraffes, with no one noticing. Have you watched Planet Earth? Seen the places that humans never are? Why are the crop circles in the middle of HUGE corn fields? Away from the intensity of humans. They are definitly not trying to save any of the earthly species either- merely curiosity. They are going to let us destroy what we have. Maybe they have a few of all of our animals- breeding them- making a new earth? I'm rambling...but... wow. lots to think about, different thread time!

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
excellent read. ATS is full of exceptional people with amazing views on just about everything but I don't think I've read anything that has grabbed My attention as much as this post. True or not- You have a wonderful talent for writing.

Peace. K*

top topics

<< 1   >>

join