It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]clear video of 3 flying objects in Domican Republic[HOAX]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
i think by now the growing fad response "cgi" should be over i can barely finish reading thru

[edit on 10-8-2007 by twistingtree]

Wig

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
SHOULDN"T THE TWO THREADS BE MERGED?

Anyway, If there's one reason they are fake it's because the 2 videos look like the exact same place on the exact same night, and the Haiti video says it was filmed a couple of nights ago, while the other was done in June.

This coupled with all 3 youtube accounts being new, and just upload one video each. and only 1 comment from all 3 users, and nothing else.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wig
SHOULDN"T THE TWO THREADS BE MERGED?

IN some form, yes

Anyway, If there's one reason they are fake it's because the 2 videos look like the exact same place on the exact same night, and the Haiti video says it was filmed a couple of nights ago, while the other was done in June.
This coupled with all 3 youtube accounts being new, and just upload one video each. and only 1 comment from all 3 users, and nothing else.

If there is nothing more to offer then this is probly the way it is, but will the threads die, no.

I DONT READ SPANISH, if any can read SPANISH, HATHIAN, or DOMINICAN please look on the news and see if there is anything that could reselmbe this.

Without any corisponding evidence on the videos at hand, these are nothing.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I have a question to any CGI expert. I have no idea how it works.

Since the Haiti video has been labeled a hoax and there are an obvious similarity to the last ufo seen in this video to the one seen in the Haiti video and there are several palm trees that that look similar in both videos.

Is it possible to pull specific images from the DR video and create what was seen in the Haiti video?

And if thats the case and I know I'm not the first to realize this then its very similar to the whole drone thing.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Theres is a gigantic and bizarre anomaly with the sun and the "shadow blackness" of the "craft" and the the palm trees. (sorry,can´t find better words in english).

Loook at this cap:

The shadow of the supossedly craft looks almost ridicule,compared with the palm´s trees shadow. It looks more soft, greyish, and a shadow of such a solid object should look very black.

Also, the craft and the palm tree seem to be very close. Butthe tone and the strenght of the black color of the shadow it´s totally different !!! It´s bizarre and doesn´t make any sense at all.

I say fake.

Sorry for my english.

Wig

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I also had a thought last night. Only one video shows the sun. Can anyone seriously say that you can film into the sun like that? The sun would blind you and it would bleach out the whole picture. This leads me to think the sun the trees and the ships are all cgi imposed onto a film of blue sky.

Also the sun moves down in the video about 20 - 30 mins of movement on the horizon from where the sun originally was, the lower down red sun is also significantly smaller than the higher up sun, this simply does not happen, the sun remains the same sixe at all times.

Also It is my opinion that the sun is too big to be realistic. The sun as we all know is much smaller in the sky, the only way it can be bigger is by using a telephoto lens, and this is not being used here because of the close proximity of the trees and buildings.

Wig

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Well I'm happy now that the Vue6 demo
VUE 6 Demo

Has proven this a fake.

As there is one thread 43 pages long on this topic can you please lock this thread aswell.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437
Theres is a gigantic and bizarre anomaly with the sun and the "shadow blackness" of the "craft" and the the palm trees. (sorry,can´t find better words in english).

Loook at this cap:

The shadow of the supossedly craft looks almost ridicule,compared with the palm´s trees shadow. It looks more soft, greyish, and a shadow of such a solid object should look very black.

Also, the craft and the palm tree seem to be very close. Butthe tone and the strenght of the black color of the shadow it´s totally different !!! It´s bizarre and doesn´t make any sense at all.

I say fake.

Sorry for my english.

There is a reason for this. Most hobbyist 3d artists never "sync" up there textures from object to object.The trees most likely had an ambience color of a brownish red for the trunk, and the ship had something like black or gray. What this does, is color the received shadows no darker than the ambience color(wich is why the palm has a different maximum darkness as other objects in the scene). In real life, a video camera would register everything the same.The shadows would match across the scene. Here, someone layed out many clones of a standard tree model that the program came with, and for the most part left it as is. When the ship was modeled and then textured, it never had its ambience channel matched with the trees or vice versa. This is a video with huge and common hobbiest/artist mistakes all over the place that many might not see without fore knowledge of the specific app used. This artist still needs to work on it a bit so that the scene would be more convicing(missmatched shadow coloring is really amaturish).Probably spent about a week in his spare time doing it....8 hours tops.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
My boyfriend is from the Dominican Republic and I showed him the video to get his opinion. He said that the noise was from a car radio switching stations.

Just wanted to share that.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by Ashley_T]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I have checked the newspapers from the DR on a daily basis and nothing. Also went to a couple of chat rooms from the country and no one has seen or heard nothing about it.

Should this thread been tag as a hoax?, this video its been proven that it shares a lot of similarities with the "UFO Haiti" in regards for the use of the CGI software that is been mention.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch
I have checked the newspapers from the DR on a daily basis and nothing. Also went to a couple of chat rooms from the country and no one has seen or heard nothing about it.

Should this thread been tag as a hoax?, this video its been proven that it shares a lot of similarities with the "UFO Haiti" in regards for the use of the CGI software that is been mention.

YES it should, and now it IS.

Springer...

Wig

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
All the other threads on this hoax have been locked with the exception of the 50 page long one. Shouldn't this thread be locked aswell?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
thats a really good fake. In this day and age you can't believe anything you see in the light of CGI which gets better every year. I actually had a friend who took a degree in Arts and Graphic design and he spent many months working on a fake UFO pics for his project, that was back in 95 and they were really good! (He done crop circle photoshop jobs too).

The sad thing is CGI is so good now if someone were to film a real UFO people like myself would just conclude CGI, what with all the many thousands of fake UFO footage out there. I guess the only way this could be proved is with some real physical specimens that could be inspected and confirmed.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join