It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]clear video of 3 flying objects in Domican Republic[HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I dont know, such sightings we would have heard about? Why havent we heard about it. It might be CG, or the real thing.
If its CG its very well done. Very!

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
I dont know, such sightings we would have heard about? Why havent we heard about it. It might be CG, or the real thing.

I know...Why haven't we heard about this? Media covering it up or waiting for the right time or when they are given permission???? This really gives me the creeps considering the "False Flag Op in August Thread"...of course that was deemed a Hoax...but who knows after seeing this stuff...This cannot be CGI, it looks way too real...

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrangell76

I know...Why haven't we heard about this? Media covering it up or waiting for the right time or when they are given permission???? This really gives me the creeps considering the "False Flag Op in August Thread"...of course that was deemed a Hoax...but who knows after seeing this stuff...This cannot be CGI, it looks way too real...

Yes it does look a little TOO real if you get what I mean, a little too real, a little too fake, maybe just a feeling Im getting, even thou it looks so real It still has a CG feel to it. But Im not stating my beliefs here, I have no idea really, all I know is that its either real, or CG, and that it all feels rather fishy to me.

Its very hard to know, unless we have some witnesses. Or news, or anything, which we dont.

And that last video, its rather odd the way it just happens to go over his head, then just happens to go high in the sky, and give him the perfect view,
and there just happens to be some others meeting up there.
It all feels too perfect, like a movie, like something directed and planned. Either that, or the guy got REALLY lucky.

[edit on 9-8-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Yes it does look a little TOO real if you get what I mean, a little too real, a little too fake, maybe just a feeling Im getting, even thou it looks so real It still has a CG feel to it. But Im not stating my beliefs here, I have no idea really, all I know is that its either real, or CG, and that it all feels rather fishy to me.

Its very hard to know, unless we have some witnesses. Or news, or anything, which we dont.

And that last video, its rather odd the way it just happens to go over his head, then just happens to go high in the sky, and give him the perfect view,
and there just happens to be some others meeting up there.
It all feels too perfect, like a movie, like something directed and planned. Either that, or the guy got REALLY lucky.

[edit on 9-8-2007 by _Phoenix_]

I guess we will just have to wait and see...Trust me if this is real, more will be coming soon...Meanwhile I am going to keep looking for any flaws in the video. Haven't found any yet, but again I am no expert, just a freelance photographer...

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
gut feeling after watching 1st video:\bizarre kite competition
gut feeling after watching 2nd (haiti) video:\viral marketing
if more of these show up in the following days, i'd say viral marketing for sure.
Anyone recognizes any of these crafts as part of some game? Halo perhaps?

footage is just too good to not have been picked by local media.
pretty cool nevertheless
my 2cnts

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
is that E.T?? or one of our own ??

and the lights in the back ground ...keep it rolling !!

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Will you quite with the viral marketing CRAP its gettin OLD.
If those are fake its top quality work, not a hint of bad tracking, compositing or workmanship..if its real then..holy crap...

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
Will you quite with the viral marketing CRAP its gettin OLD.
If those are fake its top quality work, not a hint of bad tracking, compositing or workmanship..if its real then..holy crap...

Either way, its amazing. haha.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
hey if you haven't checked out : www.abovetopsecret.com...

that thread, you might want to

there's a connection with the Dominican sighting and this threads sighting

guaranteed to crap your pants

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
thats is VERY impressive..I mean to get that kind of tracking to work in such a handheld camera, with focus/out of focus effects..its so well done if its CG

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Sorry but it's not Cloverfield. Interesting video's though.

-S

Dont worry, the 'Viral Marketeers' will be here soon so I'll start it off. Its a viral marketing campaign for:

Halo3
The Invasion
Cloverfield
IronMan
The Dark Knight
Chadsquito's new dvd/book on how he 'fooled us all'

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I know..I was being sarcastic

And to those who insisted its a parasail kite with photoshopped out tourists..
pretty much IN YOUR FACE now eh.

Originally posted by snoober
Sorry but it's not Cloverfield. Interesting video's though.

-S

Dont worry, the 'Viral Marketeers' will be here soon so I'll start it off. Its a viral marketing campaign for:

Halo3
The Invasion
Cloverfield
IronMan
The Dark Knight
Chadsquito's new dvd/book on how he 'fooled us all'

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
the only thing that bothers me is at around :02 into it..if you look at the middle of the UFO and the bright light, as it spins the light is partially obscured by the front protrusions? At that moment it abruptly cuts off the glow sharply, as opposed to having some kind of 'overspill' of light on the edge. Now I've seen this happen in rendered effects where the software does'nt quite know how to render the occlusion so it sometimes cuts it off..kinda like this? Its the only hint I can see of something fishy..

Shot at 2007-08-10

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I know..I was being sarcastic

And to those who insisted its a parasail kite with photoshopped out tourists.. pretty much IN YOUR FACE now eh.

Well, hey, I tried to give you "it's totally real, dude" folks the benefit of the doubt. I believe I asked for additional evidence. And whadda you know, I got some.

So, yeah, at this point, with the half-dozen other clear videos showing similar things (yet no mention anywhere in the "real" news), I'll probably have to go back to my original thought that it was completely fake-ass CGI.

What a crushing blow. That really showed me... that I was... uh... originally right? How will I ever live it down?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
it looks remote control to me

i did see a website a while ago with alot of remote control saucers. if i can find it, ill post it

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Wow! these things fly so hi-tech, looks like advanced technology to me. Sorry not buying it.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
They look so real, but kinda creepy and disturbing, i mean, if thats fake, its friggen awsum and should be made into a movie, but if its real........., : )

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
The first two were like gliders the third looke real, but i note that the center light doesnt really seen to hit despite how brite it appears in the center. on the other thread same thing considering how dark it was it would have lit up more of the ground. excellent motion and sound. I am surprised why nobody really talked in the other and this one was like a competition with the announcer commenting as each approched. it felt like someone tried to muffle that too. Believe me its crowded down there and people would have been really yelling! on a scale of 1 to 10 i give it a 2 only because I am a generous kind of guy and for the third ship ,not very convincing as a whole.. I will add more points as more proof comes in.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
last video looks like the samething ...Spielberg is on vacation ?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
will some one tell me what the hell " it looks to real " means ?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join