It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open ur eyes something is happening!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
i cant believe people just sitting around doing nottin...
first the mass ufo sightings....everywhere...istanbul,england,ny,sydney,romania
then nasa(was it?) and all announce to the public that aliens exist
theres a museum open with ufo evidences.
meanwhile weird sightings continue
and who can forget
america about to go in war with iran
russia claiming the north pole and its going to be another war...
russia putting antistealth technology and radar tech in theyr mig 30s

with all this happening i cant just sit there SOMETHING big is about to happen
maybe alien attack?a nuclear war?
i believe were in for some action times ahead....no more boring life
just look what things happened this weeks
its like in some sci-fi movie!

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
sightings....everywhere...istanbul,england,ny,sydney,romania
then nasa(was it?) and all announce to the public that aliens exist

When did NASA announce this? Was I asleep, I must have been.

Seriulsy, slow down and take a breath, I'd say 99.9 % of the sightings today can be explained. They're man made objects, planes etc.

.1 % might be alien craft.

maybe.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
So far these mass sightings were never documented in anything else but text were they?
I mean, although the Stratford sighting did have some quite unusual movement for laterns there was still being laterns released right?

And what about the other sightings? Just texts and then later some weird referrences to images which had nothing to do with the texts in the first place.

To me it seems that lately that the old theory about getting enough people to say "yeah I read that too!!!!!!111!" and the sighting becomes a reality... simply because enough people read about it.

I would love to believe that something big is about to happen. I just don't see it... and surely not based upon the allegded mass sightings.

Sorry mate

[edit on 6/8/07 by flice]

[edit on 6/8/07 by flice]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Can I ask you a question?

How much have you spent outdoors lately looking at the sky?

I have been working outdoors for a long time and I havent seen anything. Im always looking up, I even go outside at night to smoke and look up. Nothing.

How come I spend so much time outside and never see anything?

Nothing but planes.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
there was a thread reacently sayd that i dont know who was...i think some guis from nasa but not sure....but it was like very important
they announced to the masses that aliens exist,and it was announced from several different groups....political maybe or something cant remember

and for istanbul.....guis they sayd it "hundreds of people saw the objects,recorded them,pictured them and all are sure that they were nothin but ufos"
thats a fact....although still there are very little pics we wait for more : D
sure it may be some experimental planes thats a possibility

but non the less i think the boring times are over

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I've been waiting and observing for decades... not much "new". Whole lotta hoaxes and stories "spun up" that lead right back to where one starts; wondering.

I agree something IS happening... it's glacial and occaisionally some "till" drops out. Patience and observance of these glacial deposits are informative. I have my truth.

When "we" know, the balance of the world's folks will be only moments and a newscast from knowing too. That's a good thing.

Don't give up!

Vic

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
thanks i appretiate the repply....i really think the government is trying to cover everything but with the mass sightings now i guess they have no choice but to start telling some of the true little by little to not panic people
but america and all other countryes should stop fighting each other...if there is an invasion of some sort....which im sure they will know about in time they should start work together atleast for now...
i think there will not be problem america and russia combining forces
but i dont know how the hell do u explain to a terrorist "ok see aliens are coming to enslave ur family lets stop fighting and work together"
they will be like "ur liyng couse ur afraid of us,lets go jihad!"

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Earth 2-Plenty of other people dont spend a lot of time looking up and see things that you dont.Perhaps your unlucky?

shock,horror, even intelligent people can see UFOs flying.They can also of course see normal planes with there chem trails and of course their old tech engines make a lot of noise keeping the birds of metal airbourne.

I myself have seen exotic craft hoveing,or warp speeding away after changing directions with my own eyes.I have friends who have seen other strange craft too

I aso have a lot more friends who like yourself havnt seen anything that has made them think what the hell is that!Your not alone there,but please be open minded to the fact that there are very credible witnesses who have seen these craft and only face ridicule when they talk about it!lol

Anyway i hope the next time you pop out for a smoke you look up and your greeted by an armada of UFOs,it will certianly look better than a plane flying

[edit on 6-8-2007 by noangels2006]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
im also very luck for i have seen one ufo when i was little
it was red sosser that suddenly goed really fast and dissapeared
and that would be either some secret plane or aliens

its sad that there are people that havent witness this with theyr own eyes
when u see it your self...its just so real and exiting

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
Can I ask you a question?

How much have you spent outdoors lately looking at the sky?

I have been working outdoors for a long time and I havent seen anything. Im always looking up, I even go outside at night to smoke and look up. Nothing.

How come I spend so much time outside and never see anything?

Nothing but planes.

I did that the other night, saw a light-stationary for a second and a half open brightly, a streak of light came out of this large light, and the light disappeared quickly, like a doorway in space collapsing..or wormhole?

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

with all this happening i cant just sit there SOMETHING big is about to happen
maybe alien attack?a nuclear war?
i believe were in for some action times ahead....no more boring life
just look what things happened this weeks
its like in some sci-fi movie!

If they attack you, what can you do? Sophisticated alien must have done all the calculations before they attack you.

What boring life are you having? Do you think with aliens your life will be cheerful, richer, healthier?

With or without aliens the world life must go on. Just don't waste too much time, money, on aliens books, videos and forums. Then only you will have more meaningful, richer and healthier life. THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM ALIEN.

[edit on 6-8-2007 by Cibai]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
well thats awesome congrats^^u never can be too sure what exactly was but atleast u saw it

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
i'm just gonna go ahead and say it...this thread

is silly.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyyuulle
i'm just gonna go ahead and say it...this thread

is silly.
To you it may be, but not to some.

What i do when i think there's a silly thread is not visit it and not post in it.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyyuulle
i'm just gonna go ahead and say it...this thread is silly.

I was thinking more like--incoherent, but maybe that's just me not able to understand the concepts. In any case the idea that something "is happening," though a common theme here, I do not think is supported by the evidence. The B-Networks are showing their usual repeat UFO shows I've seen a dozen times each. There have been some 'lights in the sky' sightings around the world, not so unusual. "Oh Boy! Oberto" won the Seafair race for the first time in 30 years. Now THAT'S something! Otherwise, the same old same old, seems to me.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
i didnt actualy make the thread theme very clear
i meant to say that in these weeks there are TONS of important stuff happening that can change the whole planet and our lifes forever
nuclear wars,possible alien invasion
im not sure but i think there is a record amount of ufo sightings these weeks
and the 25 ufos in istanbul is record right?so far we have only seen like 5-6 ufos together the phoenix lights right?excuse me if im wrong

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

i meant to say that in these weeks there are TONS of important stuff happening that can change the whole planet and our lifes forever
nuclear wars,possible alien invasion

Well, there are no nuclear wars right now, thank goodness. And there is no alien invasion right now (as far as I know), thank goodness. So neither one of those things is happening or changing our lives forever.

im not sure but i think there is a record amount of ufo sightings these weeks and the 25 ufos in istanbul is record right?

I don't think it is a record at all. We could probably visit the UFO reporting centers to determine of there is a spike in reportings, but overall I don't think there are an unusual number of sitings. Istanbul is interesting, albeit not much information has been forthcomiung there. It isn't a record. The Mexican sitings (the ones that were not birds) had more than 25. I saw a video just today (forget which thread) that showed multiple lights. I don't think we can count the drones, at least not yet. Much of ufology (not here) is convinced those are fakes.

So overall I just don't see a spike in activity. I'd like to see one, In fact, it's kinda boring this summer, UFO wise.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

well thats awesome congrats^^u never can be too sure what exactly was but atleast u saw it

Unisol, I'm not trying to be offensive or mean here but are you fluent in English, or is it a second language to you? I think that proper spelling, capitalization and punctuation goes MILES towards your credibility and how seriously people take your threads. I've been noticing that ATS has many people who seem to "shorthand" posts- 'u' instead of 'you' or 'ur' instead of 'your'.. that kind of thing. I'm not sure if this is because ATS is a huge board that draws many international people in that may not speak English all the time, or maybe its something else I'm not thinking of. If I was a mod I'd delete posts that don't conform to at least basic grammar/spelling/structure guidelines, unless it was known that the person was from a place where English is not a first language. I guess I just feel that it really detracts from the overall level of credibility or "seriousness" that all of us feel the UFO phenomenon should garner.

P.S. Firefox has a really great spellcheck feature, and it is free!

[edit on 6-8-2007 by andyzero1234]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
im sorry im from bulgaria....and we talk bulgarian....english is my second language...and im sorry for my bad grammar.
i thank u that u sayd it nice though.
i have opera,ill try to be better or find some widget or simethin

about summer being boring...ok forget ufos.....america is about do do ww3 with iran....russia is claiming the norht pole which will result in a war again,there is a chance of 9/11 repeating itself.....cmon thats not boring!

[edit on 6/8/07 by Unisol]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

im sorry im from bulgaria....and we talk bulgarian....english is my second language...and im sorry for my bad grammar.
i thank u that u sayd it nice though.
i have opera,ill try to be better or find some widget or simethin

Thats no problem, I think its great that people from all over the globe can "meet" here and discuss things like this- I think that the internet will likely someday be perhaps our biggest tool for eventual disclosure. I didn't mean to be critical at all, I was just wondering

<<   2  3 >>

join