It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open ur eyes something is happening!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
thank you couse u know alot of forums are full of flamers,trolls,jerks overall....and when they see ur grammar is bad they just start insulting u on ur grammar(they think ur from england or usa and dont know english)and start being like naggy english teachers
one fun fact we actualy use the n word here a lot we call each other that way
its fun we act gangsta and we are definetly not racist ot anything we just think its cool....but i here everywhere that u say that word on the street of usa u will get shot at

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
im sorry im from bulgaria....and we talk bulgarian....english is my second language...and im sorry for my bad grammar.

I'm always willing to give a pass in these circumstances, which I kind of expected this time. Believe it or not native English speakers often exhibit far worse grammar. Thanks for telling us--takes it out of the equation. :-)

[edit on 8/6/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

i cant believe people just sitting around doing nottin...
first the mass ufo sightings....everywhere...istanbul,england,ny,sydney,

mass sighting in sydney? err, when may i ask??

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
mistake it was not a mass sighting,it was on the forum the other days,some ufo sighted in sydney

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
You are correct, they are here and have been here longer than we have...
Where is the safest place to live on the planet?
The ships are man made for them...
They are behind the goverments all over the world...
If you look on youtube for Ufo's, you'll see plenty...
I saw one land 100 feet from me and am in contact with Et's everyday...
Check these out...www.youtube.com...
There are two different videos of this event...with seperate angles...
The Nazis used to build ships for them as well...www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
wow that was a cool video....well there always is your theory which i find quite possible for my self...but why do we build ships from them?are we theyr slaves?please do tell more

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Check out my profile and threads for more...
Slaves is a bit harsh... Some are mean and some are kind, just like us...

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I agree that something BIG is gonna happen anytime now..
but what can we do about it? There doesn't seem like much except share knowledge and make people aware, after that we can only hope for the best.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'll tell you, Unisol, who I think you are. You are a US gov. disimformationist who is getting us primed for the big OH MY GOD THE SPACE ALIENS ARE ATTACKING FALSE FLAG..... READ, FALSE FLAG EVENT WHEREIN YOUR HANDLERS CAN DECLARE MARTIAL LAW.

By the way "u" spell, English is not your first language. Maybe you're an Afrikaner, or a Russian. Probably a mercenary.

I just love how you mentioned alien attack. Anyway. Many people already know about the big "attack" coming, but thanks for the confirmation.

I hope everyone else puts you on ignore.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
Can I ask you a question?

How much have you spent outdoors lately looking at the sky?

I have been working outdoors for a long time and I havent seen anything. Im always looking up, I even go outside at night to smoke and look up. Nothing.

How come I spend so much time outside and never see anything?

Nothing but planes.

Me and you are on the same level

sometimes walk outside at night looking up at the sky.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Uh, where is all the "NASA revealing alien evidence" that you speak of? I'd sure as hell like to see where they admitted to that. Can you point me to the proper video? Thanks.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I personally am not convinced anything is happening at the moment. Few of these stories have been confirmed.

As far as we know a lot of the reports and photos could be planted and hoaxed up by the same person. Anyone could create and elaborate hoax by creating various stories, filing reports, making photos, maybe a group of people could do it more effectively.

Use multiple internet accounts to post content to make sure the IPs vary to further validate any stories....

At this stage I'm VERY skeptical but am still open minded.

Don't jump to conclusions yet. I would love something to happen though, life just seems to boring at the moment, some crazy events(not involving towers crashing and people dying) would be a whole lot of fun right now.

Lets just be rational and logical guys, not much stuff at the moment has too many sources to confirm and nothing at all has solid evidence.

-DJ Luz

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
lol easy up
im just overexited everytime i talk.
id love to work for the government even as what u sayd,being an agent an all but im not

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Hi Unisol,

I think you have a charming accent and your writing is just fine.

Yes, there is talk of lots of things and it makes me nervous too.

Unisol, that means "one sun" funny, someone is predicting two suns
within five years.

Oh, boy, we have to laugh around here or we can go crazy!!!

Anyway, you're going to be ok, we may have something to worry about here in America, though.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
thank you
yea here the only way is if the war thats happening goes world wide and we have to fight too,or an alien invasion took place

seriously im sick of my boring stupid life...i wanna do something more,do something big
this will be no problem if the aliens showed up

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bocephus
You are correct, they are here and have been here longer than we have...
The ships are man made for them...

If the ships are man made for them, how did they get here to begin with?

Originally posted by Bocephus
I saw one land 100 feet from me and am in contact with Et's everyday...

What information do you receive from this ETs every day? I'll guess that you are not allowed to pass any of it along to other humans.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
i guess they are just no using theyr real ships which are more powerfull
or they might have been with us from the begining in prehistoric age
maybe some creatures looking like us but that would make them not aliens...well u jist dont know

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I tend to agree with the original post,I agree it all seems poppin off at the moment.
UFOs and BSpolitical fear is in our faces everyday these days.
Its almost like the more we wake up to the earthly NWO regime the more sightings and freaky outer world stuff occurs.
Is it controlled by man or signals from a higher source?Red Herrings and disinformation to make us look to the heavens-forget about religion,faith.
I think 2008 will be an eye opening year.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

i guess they are just no using theyr real ships which are more powerfull
or they might have been with us from the begining in prehistoric age
maybe some creatures looking like us but that would make them not aliens...well u jist dont know

Hello my friend,

I think it's always exiting to finally got your nose in the right direction. Science can proofe already today that we as human kind are not really "incest offspring" comming from Adam & Eve. Too bad for fuc... up science that they are missing the link from "cave primate" to "advanced pyramid building high culture".
So whats going on here? You just found out that there was a third party involved - surprise! If that third party wouln't bring our beloved and fuc... up "Vatican Inc." culture as well as economy systems to crumble, the truth would have been out 50 years ago.
No petro-oil texas criminal would be able to make any dime anymore on selling energy or fossile fuels. They wouldn't exactly like that.....
So now the 1000$ price question: What can we do to change this ?

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The sun is not the center of space. There are stars & planets BILLIONS of years older than Earth. Not every lifeform has the ability to zip over here and visit us. This world is crazier than you think. A computer was never thought possible 200 years ago, and here we are. The old photos and video of UFOs on reel to reel get me because that, you can not fake... There's too much out there on the subject to claim it false.

Watch this documentary I uploaded to Google Video:
UFOs Are Real (1979)

[edit on 7-8-2007 by weknowyouknow]

[edit on 7-8-2007 by weknowyouknow]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join