It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marine Gunship Blowing up Terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone has seen this yet. WARNING Not for the faint of heartLink

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
That has already been posted, but yes it is a violent end to terrorism. Instant Karma.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Dam you can't miss with that gun!
So what's the story behind this?

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Not sure of the story behind it. I found the link on kimmershow.com I'll try and find out something.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Pretty neat, but what were those "terrorist" doing?

Smuckling guns?

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I saw this on the ABC news the other night. I'm certain the video they showed was longer than the one making it's rounds on the 'net.

Here's a link to more info:
abcnews.go.com...

(if anyone has a real pass they can watch it from there. My guess is you'll see all of the footage)

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Damn, that gun doesn't miss, does it? Yes, terrorists attack you, you attack terrorists, survivaly of the fittest, I'm afraid. Yes, anti U.S. people will probably be all over this one, but, I have to go with this one, you just don't mess with the U.S. I have seen another video, (lost link
) It shows hellfire missiles being fired at a Mosque area, with enemy infantry moving like crazy to get the hell outta there. (They don't)

-wD

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Damn, that gun doesn't miss, does it? Yes, terrorists attack you, you attack terrorists, survivaly of the fittest, I'm afraid. Yes, anti U.S. people will probably be all over this one, but, I have to go with this one, you just don't mess with the U.S. I have seen another video, (lost link
) It shows hellfire missiles being fired at a Mosque area, with enemy infantry moving like crazy to get the hell outta there. (They don't)

-wD

ya iv seen this, but i think its a gunship ?? like "o god, dfont shot the church" thats it right? damn i can see if i got it

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Man was that a helicopter they were firing from? With a gatling gun maybe heheh wow!! I would say those guys are all dead now
Thats what happens when you go up against the USA! maybe we should show this before every movie showing in Iraq. Perhaps it would deter some of the bad guys.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
ahh just like a video game.

I've watched this a few time now. And it looks to me like that thing on the far left is a tractor, look at the ground, it looks like it might have been ploughed. That truck in the centre looks like a dumper. Are the guys trying to fix the tractor. It's night time too judging by the use of infra red cameras. And what are those shots you hear at the start?
Another thing these guys seem unconserned by the chopper being there, why? Sure they might not see it but they would hear it wouldn't they?

OK scratch that, I've just read the ABC report. The footage doesn't show the tractor turning up.

[Edited on 14-1-2004 by Britman]

[Edited on 14-1-2004 by Britman]

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
WOW! The first terrorist got shot into pieces. Or maybe it was blood gushing out.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Here's the link to the full version.

Full Version

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I'm glad they put that last guy out of his misery. Compassion is what distinguishes us from these barbarians.

new topics

top topics

join