It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

??Any Latinos/Latinas on BTS ??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'm proud to say that I'm a latino 'cause we could hang in with any crowd and fit right in, it could be asians,blacks,and any other natonality on this planet ,who knows we might even fit in with those darn aliens from Zeta Reticuli. If there's any other latino out there post what nationality you are and if your proud bein' born into this world as who ya are.I've got so many different nationalities in my family tree which could tie in every spanish speakin' race in this world.And to those of ya out there who don't know which of the followin' I am I'll simply say that I'm PuertoRican.

[edit on 4-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
What's happenin' folks, am I the only hispanic conspiracy freak on ATS who's race is often associated with the damn chupacabra.I'm feelin' like I'm an alien that has crashed on some planet with no other people of its race.Stop livin' in fear of bein' labeled something and just post up who ya are whether you're dominican,mexican,and anything else along those lines, I'm feelin' alittle lonely here folks ,before I end up bein' eaten by a damn chupacabra.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I am sure you are not the only Latino, Hispanic, or Chicano they are out there man, Just be patient and I am sure you will notice thier posts with time.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I have some Hispanic ancestry, though by the looks of me you would never be able to tell.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
I have some Hispanic ancestry, though by the looks of me you would never be able to tell.
I'm 100% hispanic and I have a light skin color which could make me pass off as some white people around the greenpoint area in Brooklyn.I'd like to thank you and DarkStormCrow for postin' something so I wouldn't feel lonely anymore, thanks again and hope ya have a great night.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
does half latina count, my dadda is full blooded mex' i know, i don't look it, i look like my momma.

ok i'll put my pics, so ..latina or no?

[edit on 6-8-2007 by darkheartrising]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o
I'm proud to say that I'm a latino 'cause we could hang in with any crowd and fit right in, it could be asians,blacks,and any other natonality on this planet ,who knows we might even fit in with those darn aliens from Zeta Reticuli. If there's any other latino out there post what nationality you are and if your proud bein' born into this world as who ya are.I've got so many different nationalities in my family tree which could tie in every spanish speakin' race in this world.And to those of ya out there who don't know which of the followin' I am I'll simply say that I'm PuertoRican.

[edit on 4-8-2007 by steve-o]

that looks like the texas flag...

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Got some Spanish blood up in the family tree somewhere.

A couple of my rellies were hung by Napoleon back in the day! Bloody French.

I'm not bitter though!

My Family name is quite Spanish sounding, although it's like Smith (UK) or Wong (China) in Malta.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkheartrising
does half latina count, my dadda is full blooded mex' i know, i don't look it, i look like my momma.
ok i'll put my pics, so ..latina or no?
I don't wanna sound like some perv or sicko but you trully are beautiful (I'm not bsing), I'm pretty young so don't think of me as some sort of Michael Jackson folks.To me you're a latina even if you're just a half, thanks for the pics and I hope ya have a great day and respond back.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey
Got some Spanish blood up in the family tree somewhere.

A couple of my rellies were hung by Napoleon back in the day! Bloody French.

I'm not bitter though!

My Family name is quite Spanish sounding, although it's like Smith (UK) or Wong (China) in Malta.
Sorry about your rellies bein' hung by that damn short french (you know the rest), at least your here to tell us about it and bein' able to continue your family tree.There's alote of screwed up stuff that had happened to my parent's family that I won't be able to discuss since some involve suicide, and I don't like talkin' about that subject to people I don't truely know.Thanks for sayin' the stuff ya said and hope ya have a great day.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I can see where you could be Hispanic... Although, I have to say that if you hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have automatically assumed you were Hispanic, but, now that you mention it, I guess I can sort of see it.

I have a roommate who is Spanish... To look at him, you would never know.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I have a roommate who is Spanish... To look at him, you would never know.
If I were to post a pic of myself (I don't consider myself good lookin' so ya might get frightened by the way I look), I'm light skinned which makes me alittle out of place when I go to PR.Wish I could have been more darker, but at least I'm still a conspiracy nut who had a chupacabra encounter a while back , thanks for the post

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
To show ya folks how light I am I'll show ya a pic of mine that I did a few days ago to show on some other thread on BTS. I hope nobody gets disgusted by it 'cause I don't consider myself good lookin' or anything like along those lines, a few people thought I was cuban and some jews around my area thought I was of their own kind for some reason.See ya folks and hope ya have a great night 'cause I'm lookin' foward to it.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Steve-o, you kinda look like one of my friends.

edit: BTW, i don't think you look like a Jew.

[edit on 6-8-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Steve-o, you kinda look like one of my friends.

edit: BTW, i don't think you look like a Jew.
Thanks for your words of wisdom thehumbleone, I've been afraid of showin' myself on the web for a while but I've finnally gotten over it. I don't know why they think of me as a jew but I've got no problem with it unless it gets personal.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I hate when people say things like this. It's ridiculous...it'd be like me going any white people on here? I'm so proud to be white

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Jeez mnmcandiez just chill...... I don't see why you should get agitated over a thread like this one, there's nothing wrong IMO to try to see what's the background of people here. If you feel like it just create one to see how many white people are here, I don't see a problem with that. Nothing wrong of being proud of what you are.

Puerto Rico ooooohhh! From the island but being living in the states for some years now.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
yeah, calm down mnmcandiez, there's nothing wrong with wanting to find out if there are people of Hispanic heritage on here.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

I can see where you could be Hispanic... Although, I have to say that if you hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have automatically assumed you were Hispanic, but, now that you mention it, I guess I can sort of see it.

I agree with speakeroftuth, i think you could pass for Hispanic.

You are very attractive looking. I like the pic with your hoody, did you just smell something bad?

[edit on 7-8-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
I hate when people say things like this. It's ridiculous...it'd be like me going any white people on here? I'm so proud to be white

To an extent, I can understand what you're saying, but to do what you are suggesting wouldn't be "politically correct." :shk:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join