It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does ne1 know of any Illuminati bases?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I was just curious if ne1 knew of ne Illuminati bases

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I didn't realize that the Illuminati had bases, i would just think that they would not really have one secret base of operations but just be scattered throughout the world and report to a certain leader, and then the main people of the Illuminati might meet once a year, to keep things discreet. But who knows.

--Monkee
Amor Fati - Love your destiny
Fight the power and create some change
Esta � a verdadeira liberdade -This is the true freedom

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Yea, there's one in New York.

They advertise their meetings with flyers in the city saying "Next Illuminati meeting: Thursday @ 8pm... Cookies and drinks will be served to all guests"

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Apparently there is one in Temple Bar in London. This place is full of Masonic images and reptilian symbolism.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Actually there are a whole lot of underground tunnels in Italy particularly Rome, as the Illuminati had strong connections with the church. I don�t remember too well as it was a while ago but I read a book and it spoke of 4 churches each representing the elements. Each of the churches had Illuminati crests and clues/signs that lead to the headquarters of the Illuminati.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Sounds interesting, but i think you should clarify which church... im sure the Illuminati are alot more closely linked to the church of Satan
I dont believe that the Illuminati have any bases unless you count any Rothschild, Rockefellar or the other 11 family buildings

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
check out the blue ridge mountains you might find some there

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Maybe one in Syracuse, NY. There is a real estate group called the 'Pryamids'. They are fairly secrative and rich. The group is almost a fraturnal group like the Masons.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
could there been ne of the on hokkaido japan??? does ne1 know?

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I recall reading quite some time ago about an Illuminati Safehouse in Bavaria, which is a 16th Century castle owned by a certain family and is often occupied by members of the Bilderberg Group.

Word has it that there are meetings organised here once a year and it becomes heavily guarded for this very reason. The rest of the year it is unmanned and unused. What a waste!

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Sigh. This has been wearing on my consience for a while, so I need to come clean. I've been keeping the Illuminati in an old chest in my basement. Every once in a while I take them out and let them have a little meeting in some chairs, just to pacify their egos.

Hehe, and I charge them outrageous rent
But don't tell them there's an outside world!

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
you know I wish members would post serious replys

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
If you get tapped to a masked orgy, then you will know you might be among the enlightened.
The Hellfire Club still exists.

www.artsworld.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
And if you are asked to cross the River Styx and descend unto the inner temple. Then you have surely met thy grand master of the highest order and bound upon thy oath.

www.visitbuckinghamshire.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
www.hellfirecaves.co.uk...

[Edited on 16-1-2004 by EPLURIBUSUNUM]

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I beblieve that the churches mention, no longer stand.
As for the Illuminatii being linked to Satan, thats totally incorect. The Illuminati were nothing more then a group of scienticts. The church/Pope did not approve or and modern science, so they told lies about the Illuminati so that they were feared and believed to be linked to the Satan.
However, the present day Illuminati have some what changed. Now, like most secret societies, their main goal is world domination.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
any underground military base, for all U.S. presidents except Lincoln & Kennedy have been 33 degree Freemasons, who went on to the higher 13 degrees of illumnati, which also can be achieved thru bloodlines.
For the one member who said illumanti just want world control, they already have that. One does not practice Chaos majik and Ritual majik just for world control.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hyperfreak
What about the major governmental building in the USA, the White House. There is probably one at Denver airport, USA, as well as Dulce, NM.

Those would be some of the publicly know ones, others, there are probably more secret ones we don't know about.

[Edited on 16-1-2004 by IMMORTAL]

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL

Originally posted by hyperfreak
What about the major governmental building in the USA, the White House. There is probably one at Denver airport, USA, as well as Dulce, NM.

Those would be some of the publicly know ones, others, there are probably more secret ones we don't know about.

[Edited on 16-1-2004 by IMMORTAL]

Whats up with Denver Airport?
I never heard of anything special conserning Denver Airport untill recently. People have been mentioning it lately. Something about paintings there that depict WW3. What else goes on there? Sounds interesting.
Baked

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
well you see JamesMcMahn contacted to started this forum something about helping the resisitance does ne1 know about this resistance??? it sounds interesting

top topics

<<   2 >>

join