It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I took this video over three years now and I can remember the day like it was yesterday. I was driving up to my office in Woodland Hills when I spotted Jordan outside in the parking lot pointing up at the sky. I looked up and there it was, a UFO hovering above us. It was unlike anything I had ever seen. I rushed inside immediately to get my video camera and I was able to get some footage of it as it hovered away from us. Who knows what it really was but it wasn’t a plane, blimp or anything I had ever seen before.

UFO VIDEO

[edit on 4-8-2007 by adydas]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
thanks for takin the time to post this vid, interesting. I've never seen this shape of ufo in any vids, looks almost pill shaped.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Yeah actually these cigar shaped UFO's are very common. Do a google search for cigar shaped UFO and you will find many other videos and photos of the exact same type of UFO.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
He says now it's turning, but why wouldn't they film it? I don't think he is more interesting than what they are seeing.

I mean they are looking at a ufo and they film him? are you kidding me?

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by williamjklopp
He says now it's turning, but why wouldn't they film it? I don't think he is more interesting than what they are seeing.

I mean they are looking at a ufo and they film him? are you kidding me?

Exactly what I was thinking. Why are you filming grandpa while a friggin UFO is hovering overhead?

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I just cannot believe that they were filming the man who seemed genuine while a UFO hoovers close by. I want to watch the UFO for as long as it remains in the sky and then witness as it leaves. For a minute it looked like photoshop but then maybe not...

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The reason I was filming Jordan instead of the UFO was because it was so far away by that time that my video camera could barely pick it up although you could still make it out with the naked eye.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
So where'd you get the close-ups of it? You couldn't have gotten Jordan in the frame then? You've got a video of Jordan and a video of a shape against the sky with no referents at all. It's not a lot.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The object looks exactly like a white capsule pill to me, like some antibiotic pills I've seen, for example. And why is there no footage that shows the object in the background of the speaker, followed by a zooming in... That would appear more credible than focusing on the speaker then simply cutting to a few close-up frames of the object.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Sure I can see how you can think that so I just posted a still frame from the video that shows the UFO before I zoomed into it. You will see that it's just a tiny speck in the distance.

UFO VIDEO PHOTO

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I've seen same object while I rest my eyes with sky,
and thought a sateliite or high altitude balloon that reflects sun light.
It stays still on some time (over 10 min).
And its height was very high.
Same color, white.

Object Loc: East South
Size: with bare eyes, less than (1/4 inch)
Time: can't recall exact (2006 Winter -2007 Spring)

[edit on 4-8-2007 by BusyWeb]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Cool report and at least you got video of it.....most people cant even get a decent photo of em' so ignore the "nay" sayers and welcome to ATS.

(Also remember the "nay" sayers are an important part of this forum, checks and balances and so on, they tend to get a little over-zealous)

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome. I totally agree with you though in the idea that we need to have dialog from both sides of the spectrum.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Excellent quality

But there are some problems with it which lowers its weight, but I don't blame you because people usually don't know how to film an ufo.
The ufo is not shown in context, like you don't show the surroundings, then zoom in. There are cuts in between with short glimpses of the ufo sometimes.
You don't show how it left. You don't try to film it from other locations.

I don't say that these acts are needed, but they do help to find out if it was just a cylindrical balloon or something more.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
If it was that far away your camera's zoom is probably what caused the shape (trust me on this) The object was probably (if real, which I REALLY doubt) a spec of light in the sky that could have been anything.

Why did I know before I even clicked on the link this would be another poorly shot, blurry, shaky, and uneventful ufo vid?

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I saw an object similar to the video about 2 weeks ago here in Ontario.Didn't have a camera with me and doubt I could have got a good shot anyway.I did google it and yes they apparently are common.First time I had ever seen one though.A bit freaky.Now I look up all the time.I'm afraid I may miss something if I don't.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Yeah I've actually had a couple of sightings in broad daylight in LA and I've talked to some other people who have seen the same type of object .

new topics

top topics

join