It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summons Bush to the Stand

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
ECK: I give you another 10 for posting the truth about the Bush family's acquiescence in whatever brutality may have been conducted using US nerve agents, etc, in Iraq. G.W Bush is the one who should be on trial...no, actually they both (saddam) should be.

I see you have your stalkers amongst the mods too who do nothing but attack with the flimsiest garbage. Have you read any of what they've tried to do to discredit me on my latest 911 thread--which it took 3 days and several attempts to keep them from deleting or shuffling off somewhere that no one visits.

Trust me. You are not alone. They no we're breaking important stuff that proves their government cover stories to be a pack of lies and so they MUST keep attacking our credibility--that's what they probably are being paid to do!

Hang in there, brother. I've got your back. Don't back down!

SIC SEMPER TYRANUS

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

You know, this has to be one of the most asenine comments I have ever heard on ATS.
You have no business being a moderator. This proves that ATS will let anyone become a moderator. The quality of this site is degrading so rapidly its ridiculous.

Congratulations.

Well, I try ECK. Actually, I was merely kidding but I can see how you took offense. It was just a joke but one which seems to have unravelled some strong feelings and maybe hit a bit close to home. Some here can take a bit of ribbing and some can't. Knowing now that you cannot, you can rest assured anything I have to do with you will be strictly related to moderation of threads. I was not allowed to be a moderator, I was asked and I accepted. That does not mean that I cannot post my opinions but you needn't worry about them being directed at you.

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by astrocreep]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
There is nothing humorous about this subject.

Having served in the Gulf War, I found your comment to be in poor taste, to say the least.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
ECK: I give you another 10 for posting the truth about the Bush family's acquiescence in whatever brutality may have been conducted using US nerve agents, etc, in Iraq. G.W Bush is the one who should be on trial...no, actually they both (saddam) should be.

Yes. Every one of these Bush people who brought us the invasion of both Afghanistan and Iraq should be sitting in the dock at the ICC and tried for war crimes. Pure and simple. Ride alongside their old CIA buddy Saddam.

I see you have your stalkers amongst the mods too who do nothing but attack with the flimsiest garbage. Have you read any of what they've tried to do to discredit me on my latest 911 thread--which it took 3 days and several attempts to keep them from deleting or shuffling off somewhere that no one visits.

It's getting pretty transparent. Ya gotta love it when three mods at a time descend on you. At least you know you're getting warm.

Trust me. You are not alone. They no we're breaking important stuff that proves their government cover stories to be a pack of lies and so they MUST keep attacking our credibility--that's what they probably are being paid to do!

Yes, beware the agents of disinformation.

Hang in there, brother. I've got your back. Don't back down!

SIC SEMPER TYRANUS

Ditto, Megapatriot.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
And your the only one on this board that has served over there ECK?
IMHO, having served, I found what astrocreep said as valid!
But hey, because you did serve, this gives you right to use that over and over like a broke water spout?
Serving this country meant what then ECK?
And because you did serve, this now empowers you to use it over the heads of others that did not?

seekerof

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
You couldnt make me serve over there, we dont belong there. If Invaders came here, I would fight.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
My comment wasn't directed at the casualties of war but toward the sympathy for someone who has commited acts such as the ones by Hussien. One can be against war without having to champion such a monster just because he is the enemy of your enemy. One is free to condemn both sides. You or I do not have to champion Hussien to criticize Bush nor vise versa.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
And your the only one on this board that has served over there ECK?
IMHO, having served, I found what astrocreep said as valid!
But hey, because you did serve, this gives you right to use that over and over like a broke water spout?
Serving this country meant what then ECK?
And because you did serve, this now empowers you to use it over the heads of others that did not?

seekerof

No offense Seekerof, but you're reaching.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep
My comment wasn't directed at the casualties of war but toward the sympathy for someone who has commited acts such as the ones by Hussien. One can be against war without having to champion such a monster just because he is the enemy of your enemy. One is free to condemn both sides. You or I do not have to champion Hussien to criticize Bush nor vise versa.

To say I have ever championed Saddam Hussein is just plain ludicrous.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   

That's pretty much common knowledge by now. I suggest you do your own research.

Clue: Run a search on April Glaspie re: her comments to Saddam on behalf of then Sec. State James Baker.

If it is such common knowledge, then why can't you humor me with providing some evidence? Surely you have the proof right at your fingertips or you would not make such a claim.

Maybe because it does not exist?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND

That's pretty much common knowledge by now. I suggest you do your own research.

Clue: Run a search on April Glaspie re: her comments to Saddam on behalf of then Sec. State James Baker.

If it is such common knowledge, then why can't you humor me with providing some evidence? Surely you have the proof right at your fingertips or you would not make such a claim.

Maybe because it does not exist?

I think this is what he's reffering to:

At the time, U.S. Ambassador April Glaspie was reported in the New York Times as giving very ambiguous signals to Saddam Hussein regarding Kuwait, allegedly telling Hussein that the United States had no interest in Arab-Arab disputes.

www.house.gov...

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
I think this is what he's reffering to:

At the time, U.S. Ambassador April Glaspie was reported in the New York Times as giving very ambiguous signals to Saddam Hussein regarding Kuwait, allegedly telling Hussein that the United States had no interest in Arab-Arab disputes.

www.house.gov...

I still fail to see how we made him invade Kuwait.

Did he think that we would not respond if an ally was invaded?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Cool Hand, once again you've proven you don't know shyte about shynola. Educate yourself. I have better things to do.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Okay, now that we all have better things to do, lets end the personal insults.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Cool Hand, once again you've proven you don't know shyte about shynola. Educate yourself. I have better things to do.

You have better things to do than to provide evidence to back up a claim that you made?

What are you doing here then?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join