It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert O' Dean - Opinions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Having watched many many many UFO programs on TV, Google, and sites like YouTube this one guy keeps popping up, ex Sergeant Major Robert 'O Dean. I'd just like to hear people's opinions on this guy if they have heard of him. If you don'y know who i'm talking about click on the link below i'll gurantee you will recognize the guys face!

fastwalkers.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I've been leaning more towards credibility...of course, many of his statements can't be verified, or corraborated without others of the same alleged level coming forward. Still, that which can be verified, checks out with this guy, and he seems fairly sincere....but like so many other whistleblowers, without some hard evidence, it's just more accounts to add to the pile, while really not advancing our idea of the big picture....

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I used to help out with his website years back (about 1997 or so). Nice fellow, as was his wife.

Not sure what has happened since but I know his credibility took a hit as far as his personal life was concerned after an affair with some younger woman. I may be wrong on all of this, something I was told by a friend.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Thanks for the feedback guys, i always thought he was pretty sincere myself but like most of the whistleblowers there are always extra colours added to stories if you catch my drift, a lot of the time i think it looks as if he is acting or something i dunno i just cannot put my finger on it!

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Well, he could always be making it up. Though, he's not the only one who's mentioned "Cosmic" level clearance, but then that doesn't mean all that much in and of itself.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Yeah, thing is with that is that it's hardly quantifiable - is it so out there to order such levels of clearance like this? Even with no ET connotations, we commonly accept the lowest level as being "ground" and higher levels well, going up. Which would mean the highest level could easily be labelled "cosmis" or "heavenly" or any other such term.

Personally, I strongly believe this man would not fabricate or embellish anything when speaking publically due to his background and achievements.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Well, he could always be making it up. Though, he's not the only one who's mentioned "Cosmic" level clearance, but then that doesn't mean all that much in and of itself.

Unfortunately 'Cosmic Top Secret' is just NATO's equivalent of Top Secret of the US Government.

I know.. 'Cosmic Top Secret' sounds more amazing than the actual explanation :/

You can check it here, and for those who don't trust/like wikipedia:

Concerning NATO TOP SECRET Information (ie COSMIC TOP SECRET) the Department of Defense Directive 5100.55 "United States Security Authority for North Atlantic Treaty Organization Affairs, April 21, 1982," covers this area. I believe it is classified confidential.[...]

In Appendix A, Equivalent Foreign and International Pact Organization Security Classifications under NATO we find:

US Classification     =     NATO Classification

TOP SECRET                 COSMIC TOP SECRET

source

Department of Defense Directive 5100.55

I couldn't find Appendix A though.

top topics

join