It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future Is Here - Microchips In Humans

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bridas

Originally posted by nowayreallyThese findings did give me a better taste in my mouth about the issue, so I thought I'd share with you all!

That`s good to hear Nowayreally. And it gives me hope for future generations. On another note I see the British Government is starting the bidding process for companies who wish to be part of the new ID card system, which is just a stepping-stone away from micro-chipping the population.

Bridas.

Britain begins ID card procurement process
Reuters
Published on ZDNet News: Aug 10, 2007 7:35:00 AM
Britain launched on Thursday the selection process to choose companies to run its multibillion-dollar national identity card program, the world's most ambitious biometric project.
Link to News
Seriously, the only good that may come from this situation, is that people will realize that the whole idea of 'micro-chipping' is REAL, and could happen.
People look at me like I have 4 heads when I even suggest the idea that this type of situation could be implemented.
Ignorance is truly starting to drive me insane-
I appreciate the link, my friend, Thank You!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
They are going to have to do three things first.

A) find me, B) kill me, and C) kill every one with me, including the mastiffs before they get this satanic bastard chip into me.

This is real, in your face totalitarian facism people.

me thinks its soon going to be stand up and fight time, or kneel down and accept total permanent slavery.

I love fighting bad things, its good for the soul. : )

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The microchip is happening and what is worse is it is happening just like it was said. They will use logic to get people to by into it. And they are doing just that...

Bush even speaks about us being hooked up to a database, and although he is saying a 'card', he actually said "Bio metric technology...". Bio metric technology ???

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Back in the 1940s people had barcodes tattooed on their arms...

History repeats itself, except the technology has improved.

I can't understand why anyone would ever willingly submit to having a chip put in them.

This is scary stuff for scary times ahead...

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Sit back, relax, take a sip of lemonade, watch the television news...

... a newsflash suddenly interrupts with the heart stunning screen of some crazed fascist terrorists fire bombing multiple elementary schools, hospitals & nursing homes across the country. People will be queuing up by the bus loads to get themselves chipped, so as to help stop gap Nutcases from getting inside their comfort zone. Your neighbors will be turning names in to get free credits faster than you can say Oz. People will be begging for chips, paying black market prices for them. Greedy people will not be able to get them fast enough, to stop another round of horrific, in your face, mind numbing carnage. ...Then 3 years later, 2/3 of them will have forgotten all about it. They will feel "safe & comfortable." That's when the real games will begin . . .

A sordid scenario of the wretched world that man has created. What will it be in another 25 years?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
There are some who believe we won't/don't have a choice in getting chipped. I read something this afternoon about the chemtrails spraying us with biologicals (parasites, etc.) as well as heavy metals (barium, aluminum) that combine in the body to form nanobots that act as living atennaes. Combined with HAARP technology we WILL be a psychocivilized society.

Talk about your conspiracy theories!

I think there will have to be a certain level of "acceptance" to be called "the mark of the beast". Perhaps when we all find out we've been chipped against our will and the economy switches to a cashless one, we'll HAVE to swipe our hand in order to buy or sell.

The big boys are playing for all the marbles now. They're not going to risk losing to a rag-tag bunch of upstarts with some silly notion of "privacy" or "freedom" or "self-determination".

There are things one can do to thwart any such biological attack (assuming it's true) but I don't think there will be much that can be done to thwart a cashless society and the non-tagged cattle among us will stand out like targets.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
they asked my brothers friend if he wanted to have them put a gps thing in his kid.

my aunt works a baby clinic and people call up asking to get them put in their kids.lol

they don't have to get you this time around they'll get you when you reincarnate.

sadly most don't even believe in reincarnation...oh well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join