It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Defense Technical Information Center's STINET documents

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I would really like to hear thoughts and analysis on this. These are citations I found. These are official documents from official sources.

These are from the Defense Technical Center's Public Scientific and Technical Information Network located at stinet.dtic.mil...

"A Mind/Brain/Matter Model Consistent with Quantum Physics and UFO Phenomena."

stinet.dtic.mil...

"An Approach to Understanding Psychotronics. "

stinet.dtic.mil...

"Psychic Warfare: Exploring the Mind Frontier."

stinet.dtic.mil...

"Psychokinesis and Its Possible Implication to Warfare Strategy"

stinet.dtic.mil...

"MYSTERIOUS PHENOMENA OF THE HUMAN PSYCHE"

stinet.dtic.mil...

"ELECTROMAGNETIC PHENOMENA WHICH RADIATE FROM THE HUMAN BRAIN DURING INTENSE PSYCHOSENSORIAL ACTIVITY FROM DREAMY, HALLUCINATORY AND TELEPSYCHIC STATES"

stinet.dtic.mil...

"The One Human Problem, Its Solution, and Its Relation to UFO Phenomena. "

stinet.dtic.mil...

This is very interesting and I hope the ATS community may have more information to add. If I can find the actual documents I'll try to post links to them. It seems as if they are offline, but the citations are there.

Questions and comments?




posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Ive been researching the authors of the documents, So far Ive turned up some interesting bits of info.

Thomas E. Bearden is a retired Lt. Col from the US army. He writes about a a number of really weird things especially related to Nikolai Tesla. Some of it sounds like disinfomation or propaganda.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.cheniere.org...



I cant find anything about W. G. Norton yet.

Ferdinando Cazzamalli was an Italian neurophysicist who had a strong interest in Parapsychology. He also founded a Psychiatric hospital in Como, Italy. He also experimented with Electronic Voice Phenomena in the 1920s. Weird stuff related to Marconi and Tesla dealing with channeling the dead through devices seemed to of caught his attention.

I cant find anything on Vasilev,L. L. yet.

McKelvy, Dolan M. was a Lt Col in the US Air Force. Elsewhere I have seen him come up as Col.





[edit on 2/8/07 by MikeboydUS]



posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Interesting links and even more interesting subjects. Tom Bearden is sort of a celebrity in the "free energy" circles, a well known name to say the least.
Stuff I don't like from him is that since he served during the Cold War era many things are pegged onto the communist threat and USSR and what not and he seemed pretty passioned about it.
Otherwise he appears to be very intelligent and well read person, verse in the subject of alternative energy, or at least field he is researching which is electromagnetic, longitudinal and transverse waves, etc.

I personally refuse to believe there ever was Cold War beside the charade on the surface, for the public. All this time USSR and USA worked close at hand on many technologies together.

What I found the most intriguing are the dates of these reports, they all date back at least 20 years ago and some even more. Does this mean that more current reports on these subjects do not exist, they were never commissioned or that they have been classified. It would be interesting to read the actual reports, they might contain clues and links to bits and pieces of the larger picture.



posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Ive been analyzing the abstracts on the citations and so far I have found Bearden's Fourth Law of Logic interesting even though he does make some bizarre claims about other concepts. His fourth Law of Logic is on his website.

The Citation on the Mysterious Phenomena of the Human Psyche is a translation of a Soviet document from the 1960s. Thats probably one of the reasons I'm having trouble researching the author.

The Ferdinando Cazzamalli report is from 1943. Seems that the military has been interested in anomalous phenomena for awhile. It mentions experiments going back 30 years. 1913?

The latest date on any of these reports is 1988. Which makes me wonder how many reports are still classified and when was the latest one done.



posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by amigo

What I found the most intriguing are the dates of these reports, they all date back at least 20 years ago and some even more. Does this mean that more current reports on these subjects do not exist, they were never commissioned or that they have been classified. It would be interesting to read the actual reports, they might contain clues and links to bits and pieces of the larger picture.


I think there would have to be newer reports being commissioned. I think they would also still be classified.

I found you can get most of these reports in hardcopy format through www.ntis.gov... which is the National Technical Information Service.

One is only avialable through www.dtic.mil...

I could could register to DTIC and apply by DD Form 1540, Registration for Scientific and Technical Information Services to see what classified documents they have but very sadly It would be Extremely Illegal to even hint at what may be contained there.

So I'm sorry I cant help out there.



posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Post deleted



[edit on 8/3/2007 by seentoomuch]



posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
Ive been analyzing the abstracts on the citations and so far I have found Bearden's Fourth Law of Logic interesting even though he does make some bizarre claims about other concepts. His fourth Law of Logic is on his website.

The Citation on the Mysterious Phenomena of the Human Psyche is a translation of a Soviet document from the 1960s. Thats probably one of the reasons I'm having trouble researching the author.

The Ferdinando Cazzamalli report is from 1943. Seems that the military has been interested in anomalous phenomena for awhile. It mentions experiments going back 30 years. 1913?

The latest date on any of these reports is 1988. Which makes me wonder how many reports are still classified and when was the latest one done.


Funny thing is, there is a staggering amount of Soviet literature on the subject that is in open public but we do not have access to it here in the West because of the language barrier - most are still in original untranslated form. Soviets have been researching these kinds of things much earlier than Westerners and there's a wealth of true scientific papers by renown names of the times. They have devised a solid theoretical foundation and supported it with real experiments for years and I believe Tom Bearden was able to dig some of that out as well.

Problem as I see it is where to start and a need to have a contact in Russia to find all these, translate them or scan into digital form and send over. There must exist presently bunch of institutes as well that are still working on these subjects and that would be quite happy to share their findings, meet in person, etc. A simple fact that USSR had an institute for parapsychology dating back at least to the Cold War era and financed by their government, should attest to their seriousness about the subject.

There is also a volume of data (books) from other European countries dating pre-WW2 and on, places like Italy, France, Germany, former Czechoslovakia , Poland, etc, again obscured from our view due to the language barrier.

Perhaps some day there would be an overwhelming interest and people from those countries would land us a hand in sharing the knowledge



posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Is there anyone ATS from Russia or who can read Russian who could help with translating the Soviet documents? I would really like to see what they wrote.



posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
"The One Human Problem, Its Solution, and Its Relation to UFO Phenomena. "

stinet.dtic.mil...




Levels of unconsciousness-- including the collective human species unconscious--emerge naturally as types of crosstalk between hyperframes.


Human "collective unconscious" is a result of "interference" from another dimensions.... ? Do go on...

This right here :


By the author's formula, the psychokinetic power of a mind level increases exponentially as the number of biosystem stages involved. At the level of the collective human species unconscious, the psychokinesis is sufficient to materialize symbolic tulpoids (thought forms)*, given a sufficient stress stimulus in large groups. Using the cold war as the major stress stimulus on mankind since World War II, the author shows that most major UFO waves in the literature precisely fit the model.


... means that when stuff stresses out a lot of humans they see UFOs, and stuff - or they make them appear, holographically or otherwise. See if you can find a (legitimate) definition for "tulpoids". I guess when videos cameras stress out they see UFOs also, how strange !

* halucinations, and stuff - wiki 1 wiki 2

This stuff looks like pure crazy talk. I guess those blips on the radar are a result of stress also. By crazy talk I mean, "evidence please ?"

It's not just that this sounds beyond belief but I don't see nor have I ever seen any evidence to support these type of claims. If someone knows of some evidence that supports this please inform me.

It seems like they handed some scientist a fist full of money and said : come up with some smart sounding reason why UFOs aren't real. Not like they haven't done that before.

[edit on 4-8-2007 by discomfit]



posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by discomfit

This stuff looks like pure crazy talk. I guess those blips on the radar are a result of stress also. By crazy talk I mean, "evidence please ?"

It's not just that this sounds beyond belief but I don't see nor have I ever seen any evidence to support these type of claims. If someone knows of some evidence that supports this please inform me.

It seems like they handed some scientist a fist full of money and said : come up with some smart sounding reason why UFOs aren't real. Not like they haven't done that before.

[edit on 4-8-2007 by discomfit]


I take it you have never read The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot, Entangled Minds by Dean Radin, or anything by Jacques Vallee.

I wouldn't dismiss it totally out of hand. Our universe seems to be a lot weirder than we think.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join