It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel Special: "The 9/11 Conspiracies" August 12, 2007

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
yeahh its amazing how they had these terrorists DNA on hand

stinking lies

Another thread relating to this was closed and someone posted some old photos of some bodies recovered from the pentagon-those where bodies of people who worked there and were not passengers on the so called flight that is said to have hit it!I am surprised they didnt have a photo of one of the terrorists passports

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinadetta
Also, I'm sorry but there has been papers and tests done about the cell phones actually being able to be used on planes at that altitude moving that fast. The chances of these calls being able to hold a signal is very, very slim.

Fact there were only two cell phones used the rest were phones installed on the aircraft and experts clearly stated at the times those calls were made the aircraft was at an altititute where normal cell phones would work.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by noangels2006
I am surprised they didnt have a photo of one of the terrorists passports

But they did. If you go back to the other thread and look at the 2nd link where all the photos came from look at the evidence list and you will find a picture of a porton of one. I forget the name but it is one of these happy hunting I orginally found it by accident

It may only be an ID I forget exactly but you will find a partial at the link below.

Link

Hey

Today's my lucky day

Link to id found in pentagon

[edit on 8/21/2007 by shots]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
Fact there were only two cell phones used the rest were phones installed on the aircraft and experts clearly stated at the times those calls were made the aircraft was at an altititute where normal cell phones would work.

How dare you quote facts in a discussion like this. Don't you know that only certain facts matter? The rest can be totally disregarded. You know the drill by now.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
How dare you quote facts in a discussion like this. Don't you know that only certain facts matter? The rest can be totally disregarded. You know the drill by now.

Hey, I love to rock the boat and I love facts, they tell the honest truth like those that ruined the life of the young lady who shot the alleged fake photo of flt93 when it crashed. Frankly, I think many should be ashamed of themselves for treating her like a criminal. I am sure if they had been her, shoes they would not like it. Too bad, she had no grounds for a lawsuit.

Conspiracies can be interesting and at time fun, but when individuals start attacking individuals on a personal level they should have to pay the piper.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
Conspiracies can be interesting and at time fun, but when individuals start attacking individuals on a personal level they should have to pay the piper.

I definitely agree with you..

The 9/11 Truth movement needs not to be doing this, if people continue to do this.. It will make us look like morons and wackjobs literally..

Therefor instead of putting energy into trying to attack someone get facts on the subject..

That goes for anyone for or against the official theory..

Besides that's what the governments for... To take out opposition...

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by shots

LOL i should have used my imagination more .Thanks for the link

For the geezer above,a lot of experts have said that plane never hit the pentagon,and a lot more say the twin towers shouldnt have fallen so i guess that can show you experts can be wrong!or right

I am in two minds about these phonecalls,a plane didnt hit the pentagon(imo)Something else clearly did,just a shame they dont release decent enough vid footage to clear this confusion up.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by noangels2006

The cameras used in the US for surveilance do not hold a candle to those in the UK. Had we had the same number of high quality cameras and perhaps even more I am sure there would have been enough evidence to give us the serial number on their BVD's if we wanted them.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
2) He is still an asset and was directed to launch a large-scale attack that would bring about the "police state" we were warned would be coming (but the scale of the attack was more than expected)... his capture is avoided because he is an active and useful asset.

This theory seems to lack some sense - why employ your mujahideen assets to direct and launch the 9/11 attacks? An internal false flag operation utilizing native elements and resources is surely more capable and efficient. The mujahideen assets are simply the fall guy actors for the former. I know not of any mujahideen that remote control planes and plant nuclear demolitions.

Originally posted by noangels2006
yeahh its amazing how they had these terrorists DNA on hand

'They' covered themselves with this:

The samples came from items recovered from locations such as the scene of the crashes, a hotel or other places where the hijackers stayed, said a law enforcement official.

source

[edit on 21/8/07 by SteveR]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Damocles

My reply was refering to something about secondary explosives being used to bring down the towers. For secondary explosives to be used, they would have to either be in place beforehand, or placed right after impact.

If they were placed beforehand, those jets were piloted by stunt pilots to hit the same area, plus they would have to be heat sheilded to avoid early detonation. If they were placed after the crash, they were placed into an inferno.

I wasn't putting words in your mouth. I was saying it would have to be a very precise operation, very precise. Sorry if it seemed otherwise.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Wow, I drew out a Big Dog. Thanks for responding.

Were there ever any other times the internet folks thought something would happen, and it didn't? Nostradamus predicted alot of stuff, or so some people believe, many scholars have said his predictions are akin to modern day horoscopes.

As to the rest of it, I've heard it before, but I fail to see any proof that is more believable than the official version.

I'm a retired Army medical officer (2002), and a good friend of mine was at the Pentagon that day and assisted in the rescue effort. He said there were lots of pieces of that airplane scattered everywhere. If it is a high level conspiracy it would require many (almost all) people to not know anything (plausable deniability). The Pentagon was filled with military personnel, and they are ideal witnesses when it comes to missles and bombs. They all said it was a plane.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by PriapismJoe
He said there were lots of pieces of that airplane scattered everywhere.

Did I ever mention I didn't think a passenger airline struck the Pentagon? I didn't even bring up the Pentagon.

The point is, there are ample clues for a deep conspiracy -- which might actually involve a small handful of people -- without ever getting into the details associated with the questions surrounding what hit the Pentagon or what ultimately felled the World Trade Center towers.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

No you didn't, I was citing one of the many reasons I have a problem with the CT's. If someone tells me 12 reasons why it was an inside job, and I can debunk most of them, the rest of that person's arguement loses alot of credibility in my eyes. I'm not saying it isn't possible there is a coverup, just saying I haven't seen any credible evidence of it. I'll be reading your links later, I do want to know both sides.

Nice Churchill quote in your sig.

I'd like to compliment you on your site, you obviously run it very well. I have yet to see anyone resorting to insults or personal attacks. A very rare thing on the net.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
You dissenters can debate all you want but the science says 9/11 was indeed a conspiracy.

1. Two 6 ton engines and the wing span leave absolutely no mark on the Pentagon. And we are supposed to believe those engines made of titanium somehow melted ??? First off, jet fuel fire could NEVER melt titanium. Second, if somehow titanium defied science and melted how the hell did any bodies survive to be identified ???

2. The so-called experts claim that the wings may have fallen off the plane before it hit the pentagon and thats why there is no mark on the building. Okay fine, the wings fall off but where the hell are they ? If they fell off BEFORE the impact, there would then be no resulting fireball explosion to melt those amazingly weak titanium engines and wings. Such total BS

3. Flight 93 amazingly left no wreckage, just a hole in the ground. We are told by the experts that the plane basically just vaporized into the earth because of the force of the impact. Again total BS.

Anyone here ever actually seen the remains of a plane crash ? The engines remain intact. The body of the craft is crumpled but it can be identified easily. Seats, luggage, and other pieces are scattered everywhere. Yet the most amazing thing happened twice in one day, two planes vaporized into nothing.

Oh and how are you dissenters getting around the fact that steel cant begin to weaken from a jet fuel fire ? We arent talking about a few degrees off. The jet fuel burns nearly 1,000 degrees cooler than necessary for steel to begin to weaken.

Whether you believe in conspiracies or not, there is no getting around science. Steel cant weaken from those fires. Its never happened in history and as recent events showed, it never will.

Heck just a few days ago a building near WTC caught fire and suprisingly didnt collapse. Oh and a giant skyscraper in China also burned for hours and didnt collapse.

You dissenters make me sick. You are as much to blame as those involved. Your ignorance is another loaded weapon being used against us

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Wow, I drew out a Big Dog. Thanks for responding.

Were there ever any other times the internet folks thought something would happen, and it didn't? Nostradamus predicted alot of stuff, or so some people believe, many scholars have said his predictions are akin to modern day horoscopes.

As to the rest of it, I've heard it before, but I fail to see any proof that is more believable than the official version.

I'm a retired Army medical officer (2002), and a good friend of mine was at the Pentagon that day and assisted in the rescue effort. He said there were lots of pieces of that airplane scattered everywhere. If it is a high level conspiracy it would require many (almost all) people to not know anything (plausable deniability). The Pentagon was filled with military personnel, and they are ideal witnesses when it comes to missles and bombs. They all said it was a plane.

Yes they might have seen the remains of a small drone plane that fired the missile. But the fact remains that two 6 ton engines made of titanium steel are nowhere to be found. No way those babies melted therefore no way a commercial plane hit the pentagon.

And we're supposed to believe that somehow despite no pieces of plane larger than a shoebox were found yet DNA and body parts were recovered ? Hmm, Im pretty sure human flesh isnt as tough as titanium.

Folks stop arguing over silly issues over phone calls and such. Look at the science. fires dont melt steel period end of story

[edit on 21-8-2007 by admriker444]

Ram

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I believe the people in power wants to build a system so cold - That it will ruin the human-life.

unless you cooperate.

We can't even take care of humans who get so old they cannot think anymore.
Millions of humans living in depression. Im thinking of those humans alive - that have not yet been killed by the system. Watching a corrupt television.

What is all this crap about our job becomming our home?
When someone stands up on the job and say "We have to treat eachother as a family on this job".
So sickening. What the hell happend to culture?

What happend to all the good thinkers and scientist in the 80's. What happend to the adventure of Mars?
Who the hell is telling us what to do?

Television. Censored media.

Mentally we where ready in the 80's the 70's... I worry so much every day about this system - and all these bills comming through my door each month that I think life is not really worth anymore unless you have a spaceship and can escape to Mars.

I have tasted freedom - for 2 years I was a free person on this planet - well I calculated it. I was free in 2 years.
Freedom taste good. And there is no freedom anymore - And it's almost like that word does not exist anymore.
Unless you wanna be homeless.

I believe the people in power wants to build a system so cold - That it will ruin the human-life.
There is no love here - it's all made up in packages. And that is the system and the expensive cars driving around.

The system is build so that if you have a car - you have a chance to get from point A to B pretty fast - making a profit.
People get cancer because of this stupid system - there is no freedom.

The people who conducted the attacks on 11.september 2001 took a huge risk to accelerate the creation of a system.
They where forced to lie about Weapons of Mass destruction - and all kinds of lies. And nothing makes me think they have stopped lying.

lying just got worse.
It's like - their lies is making people sick - Is making this planet a sick place to live.
They are not even allowing children to learn science anymore. Wasting hours of interrest-time infront of the television watching mindless cartoons.

They are destroying culture - forcing people to life in other lands - or - ON other landmasses because the system drives people away from their homes..

Is this the medieval ages or somthing?
I write about 5 post each week on this forum - 4 that I never really post - but just delete.
I delete more post than I actually post around here anymore. It's like - what difference does it make anymore? What difference does it make at all?
I know other people are making much more money than I do in this world - What does my freaking voice matters anymore? When it's all about the money....

Nobody cares a hole in the ground about nature or human emotions - human abilities anymore - This planet is as fake as anything can get.

I still believe the people in power wants to build a system so cold - That it will ruin the human-life.

unless you cooperate. Im not cooperating anymore - im just here to pay bills - and goto job - being a problem.
If they try teach you anything on TV about 911 - It's proberly nothing about enlighten your soul spirit or mind in any freakin way.

Your not suppose to be smart - intelligent - wise or brave on this planet.
(working class hero)
Is what they want you to be.
and so be it. Nothing matters.

(did i post this?)
whatever.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

They were pieces of an airliner, not a drone. A missle could not have hit all those lightpoles, it's too small.

Edit, the fires didn't "melt" the steel, it doesn't have to melt to lose integrity. Look at the overpass in San Fran a couple months ago, it collapsed from a fuel fire, and that was 87 octane automotive fuel, not high octane jet fuel.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by PriapismJoe]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Damn, If only Micheal Moore would have done this documentary!

Then, maybee all you would believe it.

I am litterally laughing my ....... ass off reading this stuff!

Some folks are so out their.

Ever heard this quote? "think with an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out!"

This stuff is getting so far fetched and out of line!!!

Good day!

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I've heard all the 911 conspiracy and it still don't believe in them, so I don't know how u guys are going to try and convince the rest of the world, but I think u guys should give up, and work on something more important like enlightening people on global warmer instead.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I was citing one of the many reasons I have a problem with the CT's.

First, the "CTer" or "CT's" term has evolved to generally be a derogatory slang all to often used by habitual debunkers when referring specifically to "9/11 Truthers." In reality, "conspiracy theorists" have been around a lot longer than the 9/11/2001 attack, and there is a distinct different between conspiracy theorists and "9/11 Truthers."

Having said that, it's generally not safe to assume that all people who espouse 9/11 conspiracies subscribe to the litany of issues that comprise the popular perception of the "truth movement." So you're better off taking ATS members for what they say, than projecting preconceptions.

If someone tells me 12 reasons why it was an inside job, and I can debunk most of them, the rest of that person's arguement loses alot of credibility in my eyes.

This is where the broad range of uncertainty creates the playground of mayhem upon which we cavort, isn't it? And, this is why we should not focus on the issues where uncertainty makes the conspiracy theory seem as plausible as the "debunking," depending on your point of view.

Melting steel? Uncertainty.

Rigged for demolition? Uncertainty.

... and so on ...

Instead, as I eluded to... use history as your guide. In the spectrum of events known to be conspiracies and false flags, the scheme is not grand in scale... it's small but with a grand result. There's no reason to assume, that if a conspiracy exists related to these events, that those who plan such things would suddenly change their tactics.

Osama bin Laden is known to have once been a funded asset of the CIA. There is your path to "inside job."

Nice Churchill quote

Actually, it's Samuel Clemmons

I'd like to compliment you on your site, you obviously run it very well.

Thanks... we try our best. The goal is to have a mature environment where anyone feels free to discuss anything... not sure if we're there yet, but when we are, I'm convinced something special will happen.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join