It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible multiple UFO pic?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Clouds. The usual shape- and colour variation you find in every type of cloud. If you want a cloud to look like something, it does. No ufo there is my verdict. Nice pic though
)

[edit on 1/8/07 by phlake]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchie
Same crop circle image different place.

Notice anything translucent standing in the rings?

Over active imagination or brilliant perception, I'm sure of which I have.

Dude I am sorry.
I am just plain sorry!
I cant quite form words to express what I feel.
MUST NOT SAY WHAAT I THINK< AHHHHHHHH

Ok plain and simple, there is nothing there.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Sad,

We should have been warned about this by now, an alien fleet hanging over our heads in the clouds. A lot of people could be barbecue any day soon, and yet zip da-nada from the people supposed to be looking after us. To busy raking a profit off us, and denying stuff I guess. Perhaps they have already made BBQ sauce to sell them, its the reptilian way!

Lets look at those fiendish cat loving aliens (cloaked) motherships.

Imagine the panic in the coming times when these pop into normal human vision. Kitsch cats or demonic monsters, or faces of human gods, what's more scary. A lot of people are going to be mentally unhinged. Hopefully normal humans have nothing to worry about.

Counting down to IDAY. Intervention day... Tick tick tick

[edit on 1-8-2007 by starchie]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
What? I'm sorry to report but those are simply clouds. There's really nothing there man. Some people try too hard to see things.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
By my remark asking if you were theufokid, I wasn't iplying that your stuff 'looked' like his/hers, but that you seem to 'see' things in ordinary photos.

Course, theufokid makes it a point to be behind bushes and whatnot when he 'sees' aliens but he's in a different thread so I won't waste too much time on him/her

Just a creative imagination, of which there is nothing wrong, just watch how it may or may not run your life.

Happy Hunting

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
i'm sorry but am i the only one that can't open up his images?
the links aren't working.

poor little fella is trying really hard...i wanted to look at the pics hoping i could see something to help him out.

[edit on 2-8-2007 by darkheartrising]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Nope. Looks like they've been taken down, dhr.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join