It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible multiple UFO pic?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Ok, here goes. This is from part of a picture I took at Alton Barnes Wiltshire UK, a supposed UFO hotspot and alien base.

Now I know this is looking for stuff in clouds, and that this is somehow not valid to some people, but I think there is something to this picture, (possibly, but please make your own mind up!).

I've had to filter the picture, using Gimp Retinex, and I've adjusted the contrast a little, It may be argued that this induces these artifacts, however I don't think so. I think its necessary to do this to see through their camouflage/cloak as I believe they do hide in clouds.

Saucers & others

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I don't see any UFOs. I don't even know what I'm looking at. Looks like some clouds and the ground I guess...

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
That picture just looks like some clouds.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
i must say i see nothing, nice cloud pic though.....

Daz Out

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I think I might see what you're meaning for.

I certainly do not know what has caused it, or is it even the same thing you are seeing. And I really do not have expertice on image processing, but in my opinion the noise all around picture is creating a bit same kind of structures which is one option for the source of these.

Funny thing is that those circles actually are like 3 frames of some video where a 'plate' is turning ad going upwards. However, I can't determine what I see there and I would be intrested of the context of this image is taken from, is it from a video clip?

[edit on 31-7-2007 by HalfBlind]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
what made you point your camera to the sky? did you hear something?.. it's just strange to me that you'd be taking snapshots of clouds....what was the reason for the pic?.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hmm.. interesting.
Didn't notice it at first!
Perhaps disks in stealth mode...
Reminds me of The Philadelphia Experiment.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchie
please make your own mind up!

I have made my mind up.

Twaddle. Your picture is twaddle. This borders on hoaxing.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by HalfBlind
I think I might see what you're meaning for.

I certainly do not know what has caused it, or is it even the same thing you are seeing. And I really do not have expertice on image processing, but in my opinion the noise all around picture is creating a bit same kind of structures which is one option for the source of these.

Funny thing is that those circles actually are like 3 frames of some video where a 'plate' is turning ad going upwards. However, I can't determine what I see there and I would be intrested of the context of this image is taken from, is it from a video clip?

Saw that too, but could be from the enhancements done on the photo, but the first thing i noticed (which can be seen in the crop you did) is the "right angle" cloud on the right of the photo. Can you see it ?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Wow !! Those are some awesome clouds you got in the frame. Don't see any ufo's in there. Can you tell us where they are?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Ok, no-one sees everything I see so far, although some have been found. Its from a single image not video.

I went to this place to photograph clouds and terrain, last time I was there, I pictured some truly bizarre "cloud" shapes, (animal heads??). Plus anomalous structures seemingly in the clouds. I went back to try to repeat the same sort of images, and I did but much better.

Here is the original bigger pic with filters. (I think this is purr-fection)

Here is my basic key, to some anomalies, please look at these regions of the original image, try and zoom in if you can! What are these? Plus look at the darker profile/edge shapes.

Here's the bigger pic inverted, which gives you an idea of the head shapes I find.

[edit on 31-7-2007 by starchie]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I'm going to guess from the apparent grain structure that this is a film image that's been scanned; it looks to me like those curvy lines are where the scanner's ICE has covered up a bit of lint on the negative.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
No insult intended but I'm afraid I can't see anything at all on any of the images.

If this was presented to general public I suspect it would do more harm than good. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Sorry to say, but I see also just normal cloud formations in those. Good luck for hunting.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Not easy to see I guess. The images are not scanned, the grain comes from the noise induced by the Gimp Retiinex Filter, its also not a great camera.

To give an example of the things I'm seeing, please see the next image. What I've done here is selectively contrast the anomalous regions to bring out the shapes I see, for human eyes. These are things that I can perceive at very low contrast levels, I have not sketched them or manipulated the images in any way, they are there, albeit very faintly. Its very bizarre and weird, but I see similar cloud shapes (yes cats) in many other images.

What does it mean? Its all a bit alien to me, however there are two possibilities.

1) I'm wrong and have some kind of psychosis that somehow influences the pictures I take and how I see them.
2) I'm right, and they have the ability to manipulate the shape of clouds. They may do it as art, or as a way to hide their flying craft or both. To support this theory, here is a completely unchanged picture I took. I was very close to something camouflaged when I took this, it swooped down and to me and seems to be pointing for me to go away!

Go away

Camouflaged stuff (tank? half track?) near their base. Look closely near the arrow I've drawn, notice anything translucent??

Some of its pretty amazing though, and to me spiritual. Here is another with filter.

[edit on 1-8-2007 by starchie]

[edit on 1-8-2007 by starchie]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hope this doesn't seem rude, but are you theufokid from YouTube?

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hendu
Hope this doesn't seem rude, but are you theufokid from YouTube?

I was going to say the exact same thing . No I really can't see anthing in the clouds. It looks like your imagination is running wild. But I do think ufo use clouds to hide themselves. And the bush is just a bush I think...

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Too much imagination! To say these clouds are UFO's is stretching it to say the least. Now I don;t rule out cloud-UFO's but this one is just silly.

I think you may have to search www.coasttocoastam.com... 's image gallery to find some interesting ones.

Sorry

[edit on 1-8-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
No sorry I'm not the ufokid from youtube. I just checked out his stuff, and the only image I have similar to his EBE's is this one.

Its from the same area as my other shots and just infront of where the base is. There are always crop-circles here, (I have no opinion on who makes crop circles BTW). But this looks like a classic drone grey (no eye pupils, cetacean?). The important species (feline) I think has pupils.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Same crop circle image different place.

Notice anything translucent standing in the rings?

Over active imagination or brilliant perception, I'm sure of which I have.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join